It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim on Muslim Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Gamer, its quite a little agenda you have going is it not. I take it the site your qouting from is a Jewish one, yes. And whilst you are outraged about Muslims you actually have share the same views, so that makes you just as bad as them yes.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You didn't even go to the site so how can you comment? And its all true. If Saddam says 2+2=4 it doesn't make it false just because you or I don't like him. If Satan says the sky is blue it doesn't make the sky green because I don't like Satan. If Bush says he "misunderestimated" the enemy it doesn't mean he didn't because I don't like him. Instead of attacking the person try going after the facts, if you can.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hi Gamergal,
I am reading your posts here on ATS quite a while. You always talking about bloody, idiot, primitive Muslims, Muslims, Muslims, Muslims...And now "muslim on muslim attacks".
Now look at the history. Only in 20th century how many christians killed christians? About 100 million?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by deccal]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

First, I'm not Christian, and I focus more on the higher ups like the Pope and Cards protecting tens of thousands of pedophiles as I know two people who were victims of this and no punishment came because the church protected them. Second, how did they kill 150million in the 20th century? Yes we had wars, but they weren't religious wars. They were mostly Germany attacks other nations, other nations fight back. Not like the Muslims attacking Israel because they are Jews. Or attacking America because they are "infidels".

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
You didn't even go to the site so how can you comment? And its all true. If Saddam says 2+2=4 it doesn't make it false just because you or I don't like him. If Satan says the sky is blue it doesn't make the sky green because I don't like Satan. If Bush says he "misunderestimated" the enemy it doesn't mean he didn't because I don't like him. Instead of attacking the person try going after the facts, if you can.

So you also can't deny some of the things Israel does, the facts, but wait a minute you do, you seem to make excuses for them in your posts, even when children are killed, you seem to have no compassion for the children simply because they are muslim. Your views seem to be one sided, too black and white, and you only focus on negativity. To you it's a us against them mentality. Instead of looking at the big picture.

That site has some good facts, but they also overlook things for example some of those quotes are made to be read in full verse, meaning you have to read the whole chapter and understand it, the meanings behind it etc.

That site seems to be saying muslims want to wipe out non-muslims, but at the same time they ignore other facts. You seem to like to do this too, you like to ignore other facts and focus on negativity.

Forget about negativity for one moment, and remember there are over 1 billion muslims, most who live peacefully, love their families and try to live their lives just like you. There is no need to choose sides, because you are them and they are you, human.

Things are not always as they seem, things are not always so black and white, the world is complicated and full of chaos, everyone is and individual, we humans like to put people in groups and judge them, these humans, who are supposed to be individuals with their own views and opinions and different personalites.

Yet we put them in a group and judge them as one entity. Such a simple and easy thing to do, we probably because we fear the unknown and it's easier, so we make it easier by putting them into one group.

Anyway here are some quotes I collected before, showing the other side to the quran that you ignore, just the same as you like to focus on negative muslims and ignore good muslims.

The last parts especially show you another side, not everything is so black and white.

Quotes in next post.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Friendship
[Quran 60:8]"GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable."

Oh look here this goes against the whole against jews thing
[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

An example of terrorists, extremists etc.
[Quran 7:28] They commit a gross sin, then say,
"We found our parents doing this, and GOD
has commanded us to do it." Say,
"GOD never advocates sin.
Are you saying about GOD
what you do not know?"

Obvious quote of the fact that people should have peace over other people and faiths.
[Quran 49:13]"O people, we created you from the same male and female, and rendered you distinct peoples and tribes, that you may recognize one another. The best among you in the sight of GOD is the most righteous. GOD is Omniscient, Cognizant. "

Many extremists are like this, but god forbids it.
[Quran 5:87] ... and do not aggress; GOD dislikes the aggressors.

Sounds like what this website teachs lol
[Quran: 7:199] ......You shall resort to pardon, advocate tolerance, and disregard the ignorant.

This REALLY goes against the terrorists views.
Quran 5:32] "......, we decreed for the Children of Israel that anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people. And anyone who spares a life, it shall be as if he spared the lives of all the people. .............."
[Quran 2:256] "There shall be no compulsion in religion..."

This pretty much goes against the terrorists views
[Quran 6:151] "...... You shall not kill - GOD has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. These are His commandments to you, that you may understand."

An OBVIOUS quote on PEACE.
[Quran 8:61]"If they resort to peace, so shall you, and put your trust in GOD. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient."

NO EXCUSES! terrorists
[Quran 4:90]"...... Therefore, if they leave you alone, refrain from fighting you, and offer you peace, then GOD gives you no excuse to fight them."

A lot of this coming from dodgy corrupt so called muslims in power, of course it is forbidden
We reserve the abode of the Hereafter for those who do not seek exaltation on earth, nor corruption. The ultimate victory belongs to the righteous. (28:83)

More peaceful quotes
(16:90) GOD advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed.

Terrorists, extremists, and those who follow the hadiths even thou it goes against some of the teachings of the quran.
[15:90-91] We will deal with the dividers. They accept the Quran only partially.

You cannot kill yourselves Terrorists!
[4:29] O you who believe, do not consume each others' properties illicitly - only mutually acceptable transactions are permitted. You shall not kill yourselves. GOD is Merciful towards you.

Each time these terrorists attack they destroy lives, obviously this is forbidden
[2:05] As soon as he leaves, he roams the earth corruptingly, destroying properties and lives. GOD does not love corruption.

You have freedom in islam, there is no need to be too strict, as long as your heart is in the right place.
[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

Be good
[2:148] Each of you chooses the direction to follow; you shall race towards righteousness. Wherever you may be, GOD will summon you all. GOD is Omnipotent.

Examine yourselves, don't blindly follow others, research yourself
[39:18] They are the ones who examine all words, then follow the best. These are the ones whom GOD has guided; these are the ones who possess intelligence.

Everyone should be judged equally, no matter how rich or poor etc they are
[4:135] O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses, even against yourselves, or your parents, or your relatives. Whether the accused is rich or poor, GOD takes care of both. Therefore, do not be biased by your personal wishes. If you deviate or disregard (this commandment), then GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

Stop taking peoples rights away! e.g Saudi Arabia and their stupid laws
[11:85] "O my people, you shall give full measure and full weight, equitably. Do not cheat the people out of their rights, and do not roam the earth corruptingly.

Stop blindly following terrorists or extremist groups, or your fathers, learn and research yourself
[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

Saudi Arabia banned the selling of roses lol, this is wrong we are free to enjoy what god has given us
[7:32] Say, "Who prohibited the nice things GOD has created for His creatures, and the good provisions?" Say, "Such provisions are to be enjoyed in this life by those who believe. Moreover, the good provisions will be exclusively theirs on the Day of Resurrection." We thus explain the revelations for people who know.

Stop following those who are astray, e.g terrorists, or give too much limits to people
[5:77] Say, "O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion beyond the truth, and do not follow the opinions of people who have gone astray, and have misled multitudes of people; they are far astray from the right path."
[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth….

The Quran tells us of how some humans use religion as an ideological tool in the oppression of others for corrupt and political agendas. But obviously it forbids this.
[3:7] He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning. None knows the true meaning thereof except GOD and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this - all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed.

[2:79] Therefore, woe to those who distort the scripture with their own hands, then say, "This is what GOD has revealed," seeking a cheap material gain. Woe to them for such distortion, and woe to them for their illicit gains.

Fight in defence, but never aggress.
[2:190] You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not AGGRESS. GOD does not love the AGGRESSORS.
[2:193] You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they refrain, you shall not AGGRESS; AGGRESSION is permitted only against the AGGRESSORS.

At time of war, you must help protect even those of other faiths.
[9:6] If one of the idol worshipers sought safe passage with you, you shall grant him safe passage, so that he can hear the word of GOD, then send him back to his place of security. That is because they are people who do not know.

Finally this proves that Islam does not teach muslims to forcefully convert others.
If god wanted everyone to believe, he could MAKE them, but god wants FREE WILL, so why the hell would muslims force others to believe, like some think, that would be against gods will for us to have FREE WILL, duh

"Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers." 10:99.
[18:29] Proclaim: "This is the truth from your Lord," then whoever wills let him believe, and whoever wills let him disbelieve...........
[88:21-22] You shall remind, for your mission is to deliver this reminder. You have no power over them.
[2:148] Each of you chooses the direction to follow; you shall race towards righteousness. Wherever you may be, GOD will summon you all. GOD is Omnipotent.
[ 25:57] Say, "I do not ask you for any money. All I seek is to help you find the right path to your Lord, if this is what you choose."
[74:35-37] This is one of the great miracles.A warning to the human race.For those among you who wish to advance, or regress.
[76:29] This is a reminder: whoever wills shall choose the path to his Lord.
[33:72] We have offered the responsibility (freedom of choice) to the heavens and the earth, and the mountains, but they refused to bear it, and were afraid of it. But the human being accepted it; he was transgressing, ignorant.

Now I really hope you actually read this other side to Islam.

The point I'm trying to make is, yes there is a lot of violence coming from the muslim world, and from the non-muslim world but NEVER forget that most muslims are peaceful people, and never forget that non-muslims have peaceful people too. Not everything is so b&w

Stop this witch hunt. Every muslim is an individual, every christian is an individual, every athiest is an individual, every Palestinian/Israeli is an individual, treat everyone alike. Everyone is responsible for their OWN actions.

Set an example for future generations. Don't create more hatred and future suffering.Children pick up on this anti mentality, which is bad, no more anti this anti that, the future depends on it

Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Gamer, I did go to the site and I have seen that site before. You have a penchant for believing one side of the storey and facts. You also display, racism, hatred and ignorance of others. Its in all your comments so how can one discuss such matters rationally when you have shown yourself to be just as ignorant and agressive as the very people you despise.

You have a choice, you can use your brains and look at all the facts of the situation any situation or you can allow yourself to be duped, controlled and manipulated. There is good and evil in all peoples and all races, no one holds the trumps cards for such matters. You can choose to tread the path of ignorance or you can choose the path of enlightenment its up to you.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey, sorry the facts show a Sunni and a Shiite are more likely to kill each other then a tiger and a baby pig are. Sorry that the Kurds and Sunni kill each other at a moments notice. Sorry the Catholic/Protestant conflict is a boy scout outing compared to Muslims killing each other.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Hey, sorry the facts show a Sunni and a Shiite are more likely to kill each other then a tiger and a baby pig are. Sorry that the Kurds and Sunni kill each other at a moments notice. Sorry the Catholic/Protestant conflict is a boy scout outing compared to Muslims killing each other.

After this post above, I think it is not needed to answer any shovenist and racist posts of GamerGal, because she even does not bother to read beautiful post of Phoenix and she continues to spread hate here. I just ask myself, why? And what filled your heart with so much hate?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Did you not go to the website? Thousands of murders against other Muslims committed by Muslims.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes that's true, please tell me where you would find a tiger and a pig hanging around each other lol.

Once again your bring in one fact and ignore the other facts, there are also millions of shiite and sunni living peacefully together aswell.

Yes we know there are problems in this world.

Which mainly comes from people focusing on negativity and being too serious.

Might I also add that the muslim world is a HUGE place, each country has their own laws and culture, music etc. I'm saying this because I don't know if you have any idea what is out there.

Not all muslim countries are strict or in war zones, a lot are doing quite well, they have decent free will, they can wear whatever they want. There are many beautiful things, places, cities in the muslim world, your comments make it seem that that world doesn't exist, that the only world that exists is the one sided negative view that the media feeds us.

Do you know anything about arabic music? I actually made a thread, if you don't know much about arabic culture, then this might open your mind haha.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

And before you ask, no these musicians or not getting shot, hanged and killed for their music. The people love the music, it's part of the culture and enjoying life.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Kurdish Muslims are the only sane Muslims out there.
They only have attack other Muslims that have attacked them and have never attacked the non Muslim west or have any problem with Israel.

They are the only true followers of the Quran.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Where would a Tiger and pig hang out? I'll show you where!
img519.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Where would a Tiger and pig hang out? I'll show you where!
img519.imageshack.us...

LOL, looks like I need to learn more about pigs and tigers!

Great pic..

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Gamer as you have a thing about numbers and just to give you a comparison. Between 2002 and 2007 there were a 100k murders in the US and 550k rape cases. So in just those 6 years more Americans have been murdered and raped by their fellow Americans than in any war or terrorist action so what in your view does that say about America and Americans.

www.disastercenter.com...

so really your rant about evil Muslims is just that is it not a rant. The actions of terrorists/freedom fighters have been well recorded over the milenia as have most wars and conflicts, and your point is. Why just not admit that you are a mind controlled bot who keeps regurgitating the same old propaganda. We know some Muslims kill people, just as we know some American do and so do all the others so again what is your point .

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Rape and murder when done in the family under religious laws in corrupt countries don't count. It is just pure bigotry to point that out. Murdering and raping your wives is a cultural imperative, that you have no right to make judgement on.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Did you not go to the website? Thousands of murders against other Muslims committed by Muslims.

Come on.

Theres blind logic and then there's spectacularly obtuse blind logic from people in sensory deprivation tanks.

Jews kill jews. Christians kill christians. Hindu's kill Hindu's, Sihks kill Sihks, Catholics kill catholics, Atheists kill atheists.

Or to put it simply, humans have a tendency to kill each other.

Now either you are living in a sensory deprivation chamber and aren't exposed to the wide world, or you are posting with a particularly blind anti-muslim/anti arab agenda here, because all you have to do is pick up a newspaper, log onto a news website or watch the TV news any day of the week and you'll find people killing people all over the place.

Thats just plain and simple fact. Trying to make out its just Muslims that do it is farcical.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nef, I affraid trying to use logic or reason with people such as Gamer is a waste of time.I would like to know who has programmed such individuals so well. I cannot make out if its part of the pro Israel army thats popped up here since the attack on Gaza or something else. But there has been a definite increase in pro Israeli traffic here on ATS. Many coming merely to start a scrap and slag people off.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Gamer and another thing as there are 7 million Muslims living in America what do you and your friends have planned for them, gas chambers? You know all those hard working family people who just get on with their lives and live by the rules like the majority of people do. Or will you be planning to go around attacking them or would you want your Government to have them wear an emblem to show others who they are. I'm sure in that creative mind of yours you must have some idea's.

What was it you said about the ME "nuke everyone and turn it into a car park" very enlightened indeed an we wonder why we are always fighting each other.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I know isn't it a cute pic? Anyways, most of these posts are attacking me. Gee, can't debate the facts so shoot the person showing them much? It's ok, attack me all you want! It just means you can't debate the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join