It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did gary mcinnon find on those computers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
here in england we have lots of high profile muslim terrorists locked up in belmarsh top security prison.
the americans have wanted us to extradite these men since they got locked up without success.
these men are suspected of being linked to groups that want to commit mass murder and kill us all.
gary mcinnon(seeker of the truth) englishman born and bread is being extradited to america before these men and faces the rest of his life in jail
the americans want him so bad even our home secretary cant stop it.
why do they want him so bad?
what did he see that was so secret that the americans want to put him in jail for the rest of his life?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi, this is being discussed here :-

Mckinnon Thread

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
thanks im new to ats so please forgive me.........

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Also if you want to read an interview with Gary after this incident the best one I have come across is with Project Camelot.

Here

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It does give one pause doesn’t it? I would think that his best bet is to just be out with it. If it is poured out into the light of day then they have nothing. They would be too busy trying to do damage control to give much consideration to the McKinnon. I think he should just the air out the balloon before they have the opportunity to take off with it.

top topics

join