It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hyperdimensional Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Based on Hyperdimensional Physics, Hoagland successfully predicted the historic results of this election almost two years ago! In this production, based on further application of this HD Model, Hoagland now presents never-before-seen clues to what America and the world may expect from this incoming, unique "Hyperdimensional Obama Administration" -- including, what Barack Obama may finally do with NASA's decades of classified data on intelligent artifacts discovered on the Moon and Mars, as well as what could be in store for all of us at the end of Obama's first term ... in "2012.

Yes, I know they're long. I'm really interested in things like this. Thus, I decided to share my interest with you.

part 1

Google Video Link

part 2

Google Video Link

Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on Tue Jan 20 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

ooo! I've been looking for these!

Thank you!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks for these videos.
I enjoyed them.
Very interesting

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

The second video link doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm wondering what time will the Earth be at the 60 degrees relative to Galactic Center on Dec. 21st, 2012. Anyone know the answer or does anyone know of a website where the answer can be calculated?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The guy in the video mentions the time being exactly 11:11 in one of the time zones. Sorry I couldn't remember correctly but I believe it's in the second video.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Such a fascinating video!

Richard C Hoagland never fails to deliver, always impressive in his presentations and evidence.

new topics

top topics

join