It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help from another world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
When I was 7 or 8, I was in a car accident. Ever since then I have had strange voices in my head, two of them. One calls herself Luna, the other one is Glendra. Luna says she is a goddess of light and Glendra is a death angel. I have strange dreams with Glendra in them, she is in the form of a green snake with wings. In the dreams Glendra bites someone and gives me a riddle. As soon as I wake up I am to solve the riddle and save the person, if i don't solve the riddle, that person dies. I've had 2 people die from that, I had a dream like that before they died. Is it possible that Glendra, the death angel is real, and what about Luna. She says she saved me in the accident, she said Glendra had come to take me to the underworld but she stopped her. Is all this possible? Or am I imagining it?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting. I belive this is posbbile Cause i have the ability to connect/disconnect to the 4th dimension. Could you explain what they talk to you about, etc?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting. I belive this is posbbile Cause i have the ability to connect/disconnect to the 4th dimension. Could you explain what they talk to you about, etc?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KennyRJR

i have the ability to connect/disconnect to the 4th dimension

I don't think it's fair to walk in here and make a statement like that without at least elaborating on the point? I mean, it's not an every-day statement is it?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
reply to post by KennyRJR

i have the ability to connect/disconnect to the 4th dimension

I don't think it's fair to walk in here and make a statement like that without at least elaborating on the point? I mean, it's not an every-day statement is it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edit to fix link]

[edit on 1/20/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well, Luna is somewhat of an enviromentalist. She tries to show me the beauties in the dying world, and she helps me with just about anything. She lets me see the future in my dreams. Glendra would show herself through....something sorta like an emo side. I have a split personality that both Luna and Glendra control. My happy go-lucky side is Luna and mt "I hate everything" side is Glendra. Glendra doesn't talk much, she just lets me know someone will die.

top topics

join