It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic "moderate" extremist view on 3/11 - (propaganda release by Al-Muhajiroun)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is far from over....

Al-Muhajiroun is not a group or a political party. We are a Jama'ah (collective body) within Ahl us-Sunnah wal Jama'ah (The minority saviour sect) working towards the world-wide domination of Islaam.

NEW YORK, WASHINGTON, BALI, RIYAAD,

TURKEY, MADRID�WHO�S NEXT?

There is no doubt left in anyone�s mind that the events on the 11th of March 2004 in Madrid were retaliation by the Mujahideen and Al-Qaaida for the atrocities committed by the US, UK, Spain and others in Iraq and in Afghanistan. Indeed it would be unwise and na�ve for us to look at the Madrid bombings in isolation from those atrocities. The trail of death and destruction, of sheer recklessness, left behind in Iraq and Afghanistan has evidently now come to haunt us all in form of what took place in Madrid last week and what is promised in the UK, Italy and other countries if the atrocities currently being committed in Muslim countries does not cease.

It therefore follows that these very regimes are putting their people in grave danger if they do not deal with the causes of what took place in New York on 9/11 and in Madrid on 3/11. Indeed one must conclude that the Mujahideen, who carried out the aforementioned operations, did so because those very countries (i) support the pirate state of Israel, (ii) have used B52 bombers to carpet bomb innocent men, women and children in Afghanistan and (iii) who, through their ill-conceived and selfish motives, have brought about the death of millions of elderly, women and children in Iraq - as stated clearly in videos, tapes and press releases from the Mujahideen.

The failure of the people in Spain and the US to rid themselves of their dictatorial regimes, to withdraw their forces from Muslim countries, to stop supporting the pirate State of Israel and to stop killing innocent Muslim men, women and children could rationally really only have had one consequence from those defending Muslim life, honour and property. Clearly dictators, such as Bush and Blair�s, willingness to ride roughshod over public opinion in their countries has put their whole society in grave danger of yet further operations being carried out � whilst those same tyrants still try to justify their carnage by shouting �Terrorism�

And what about this issue of Terrorism anyway? Who defines it? What is and is not Terrorism? Maybe the most appropriate answer is that there is Terrorism pro-life and Terrorism anti-life, Terrorism praised by God and that Dispraised by God, Terrorism justifiable and Terrorism unjustifiable, Terrorism in response and Terrorism initiated. If we just concentrate on the last 15 years the chronology of American State Terrorism satisfactorily answers our question, and reads as follows:

2003 � Present - American/British Invasion and State Terrorism in Iraq - Estimated Muslim deaths: tens of thousands

1948 � Present - American/Israeli State Terrorism in Palestinian - Estimated civilian deaths: 100,000 Muslims

2001 � Present - American State Terrorism in Afghanistan - Over 200,000 Muslims missing or presumed murdered

1991 � Present - American/British State Terrorism in Iraq - Estimated at least 200,000 Muslims dead directly from the 1991 terror campaign; 1,000,000 � 2,000,000 Muslims since then from the effects of depleted uranium poisoning, polluted water and sanctions

1960s � Present - American Support for Colombian State Terrorism in Colombia - Estimated civilian deaths: over 67,000 people

1992 � Present - American/NATO State Terrorism and Subversion in Yugoslavia - Over 1 million Muslims who now live in Serbia-Yugoslavia are refugees from Krajina, Bosnia and Kosovo � victims of the U.S. sponsored terror campaigns of the 1990s.

1960 � Present - American Support of State Terrorism in Congo/Zaire

1959 � Present - American Subversion and State Terrorism in Cuba

1953 � Present - American-backed Genocide in Guatemala - Estimated civilian deaths: over 200,000 people

1980 � Present - American Terrorism in El Salvador

1975 � 1999 - American-backed Genocide in East Timor - Estimated civilian deaths: over 200,000 people

1987 � 1994 - American-supported State Terrorism in Haiti

1993 - American Slaughter of People in Somalia - Estimated civilian deaths: 10,000 people

1979 � 1992 - American Subversion in Afghanistan - Estimated civilian deaths: over 1,000,000 people

1981 � 1990 - American Terrorism in Nicaragua - Estimated civilian deaths: over 13,000 people

1989 - American Invasion of Panama - Estimated civilian deaths: several thousand people

I stumbled across this, brr I don't have good hopes for the near future.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Something interesting from that site:

www.muhajiroun.com...

Our allegiance is with Allaah not the Queen

Following changes in the law on obtaining citizenship in the UK, thousands of people will now be expected to swear an oath of allegiance to the Queen and to vow to obey her and uphold the so-called free and democratic values of Taaghout (false gods). This new law that came into force in January 2004 obliges anyone who wishes to be granted citizenship to swear an oath of allegiance and to pledge that they will uphold the kufr (non-Islamic) law of the land. It is ironic that in a so-called �free� country this new law forces you to either pledge allegiance to the Queen (or to go back to your own country) and at the same time asks you, in contrast, to uphold freedom? Where exactly is the freedom they are referring to?

In fact this embarrassing, humiliating and degrading pledge to obey the Queen clearly shows the hatred, racism and animosity of the British government towards Islaam and Muslims, as Allaah (swt) says in the Qur�aan: �The Jews and Christians (non-Muslims) will never be pleased with you until you follow their religion (and ideology).� (EMQ Al-Baqarah, 2: 120)

Wow, I wonder how common it is for Muslims to feel embarrassed, humiliated and degraded to swear an oath of allegiance?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   

In fact this embarrassing, humiliating and degrading pledge to obey the Queen clearly shows the hatred, racism and animosity of the British government towards Islaam and Muslims, as Allaah (swt) says in the Qur�aan: �The Jews and Christians (non-Muslims) will never be pleased with you until you follow their religion (and ideology).� (EMQ Al-Baqarah, 2: 120)

Ya well, you have to wonder then why is there mention in the Islamic sacred scriptures of decieving if necessary those who do not follow the Islamic beliefs so that they can make Islam the rule of the lands.

Look at the first quote that Hoaks posted. That's not the only reference i have found of "some" supposed moderate Muslim saying soemthing like that.

As for the references in the first post. I relly think that's largely exagerated. Yes, we have waged wars in which people have died. Yes there is doubt in people, me included, as to the origins for this hatred.

People like bil laden have already said that they have tought about backstabbing the west ever since we helped them get rid of the Russians. I have posted parts of the Quran and otehr Islamic scriptures that show a disdain towards people of other non-Islamic religions.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
wow...i am surprised this site is still up and running, when I posted the pic of the capitol building in flames on terroranalysis, the link shortly stopped working...it was being sensored. this topic should be in the analysis section of TA i think.

top topics

join