It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Children Found With Bullet Wounds To The Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
2.20 - child in ambulance

Wrong! Someone is holding a child in the front of a yellow vehicle. Clearly not an ambulance. There's no indication that the child is even wounded.

Originally posted by Obliterated
3.50 - an infant in hospital

A child is sick in Gaza. It had to be from Israeli harm. From what, and what are the injuries? We don't know. You're assuming that this is from the previous scene. I could post hundreds of videos of a baby being rushed to a hospital. That doesn't mean it's related to war. Do you believe that babies stop getting sick during war time? There's a huge hospital nearby that's completely dedicated to sick children (Cook Children's Hospital) and there are no wars here.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I have NO idea what the heck you are talking about.

Are the Israeli child killers the dictatorship or are you saying the US...?

You must be more specific when throwing purjoratives around.

It was supposed that DEAD KIDS means the JEWS did it.

Hello racisim, come on in. Have a seat. Let's talk.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by crmanager]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dbates

So everything the IDF does can be justified or excused in some way?

The video shows a helicoptor dropping bombs on a populated area. Can't you see them falling from the sky? These people are clearly not targetting Israel or its civilians. So why is a helicopter dropping bombs? If the helicopters took out people who were launching rockets then where are the rocket lanchers? Why are the dead people laying on the ground without a rocket launcher?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hmmm, dead Palestinian children you say?

I wonder why,[sarcasm follows] It must be because all those Israeli soldiers just can't wait to go kill themselves a kid [\end sarcasm].

OR maybe it is because Hamas does whatever they can to get children killed in order to play to the media. Need proof?

Hamas arms little children and tells them to go kill Israelis.

But wait a minute, who said the term "human shield" meant they were shooting from populated areas? Apparently Hamas is proving you wrong by actually using little kids as shields during firefights.

And lets not forget that Hamas hs been caught repeatedly lieing about video and pictures in order to try to gain sypmathy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
It was supposed that DEAD KIDS means the JEWS did it.

Yes, that's the assumption here. Any time any Palestinian child dies it was the result of a Jew's action. Or any time anyone in Gaza or Palestine is shot, the bullet came from a Jew. As if Hamas doesn't shoot indiscriminately, or even shoot to kill civilians. Palestinians would all live to be 150 if it weren't for the Jews. That's the concept being pushed.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Easy to explain: You compare this discussion here with the Nazigermany propaganda, because both seem to blame the Jews for something. Right? So with this comparison you make it impossible to critizise the jews- which is ridiculous

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Yes, that's the assumption here. Any time any Palestinian child dies it was the result of a Jew's action. Or any time anyone in Gaza or Palestine is shot, the bullet came from a Jew. As if Hamas doesn't shoot indiscriminately, or even shoot to kill civilians. Palestinians would all live to be 150 if it weren't for the Jews. That's the concept being pushed.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by dbates]

I want to make clear that my starting this thread, I in no way made that assumption. I am not sure if you were generalizing the responses, or if this is in response to one individual.

I do not know what happened for sure - I wasn't there. Is there a side to every story - absolutely. Do I believe everything I read in the media? Heck no. But the sad truth is that children are dead and it is at the responsibility or negligence of someone.

Were the Israel's shoooting children? Were the children of Gaza being used as human shields? Were they stray bullets? Is it propaganda? Was it accidental? I do not know. But I make no assumptions.

edited for typo

[edit on 20-1-2009 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here we are, discussing Gaza's children with bullet wounds to the head. Pictures aren't enough. Words aren't enough. Links aren't enough. So i guess until you go to Israel and actually see it, you're going to defend it. Even then you're probably so bias you'll still defend it. No wonder that country doesn't have peace and can't have peace. No one wants peace. They just want the other side wiped out. We all know which side it will be and still, you people don't care. What kind of inhumane civilisation is this? People were less barbaric 100000000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hmmmmm.

Gaza Strip - 360 km^2
New York City - 304 km^2

So, if you started shooting into New York to get at a group, do you think that after a week or more of it there MIGHT be some children who get hit? By bullets straying?

Maybe? I mean, it happens already when it is just random asshats doing it occassionally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join