It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microbot motors fit to swim human arteries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Microbot motors fit to swim human arteries

www.physorg.com

A range of complex surgical operations necessary to treat stroke victims, confront hardened arteries or address blockages in the bloodstream are about to be made safer as researchers from the Micro/Nanophysics Research Laboratory at Australia's Monash University put the final touches to the design of micro-motors small enough to be injected into the human bloodstream.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ive got to thank my parents for haveing me when they did cause this stuff is very exciting and will lead to me being able to live for about 500 years!
Lets say another 10 years before its totally finished, and 10 more for all the different applications to be thought of, imagine we will be able to see the inside of a working human brain at this level!
Im actually astounded!

www.physorg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Europe]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Europe
your right this is very amazing, this could lead to very long life as well as better research. But I just must also ask, will this technology in the form of a treatment be for the masses, or a ruling elite?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

I imagine it will be available to a prvileged few at first but as with everything it becomes available to the masses once mass manufacturing process for it are complete.

new topics

top topics

join