It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ufo crashed in my back garden last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It was about 11 o clock at night, fairly cold and boring to be honest, my girlfriend was annoying me so i decided to go out the back for a fag (a cigarette to americans), I was just standing there away in my own world when i heard this roar from the sky, i looked up and there was a fireball heading towards the ground, i didnt think it was gonna smash into my heating oil tank out the back but it blew right thru it, thankfully it was mostly empty.

After i got over my shock and the fact that i nearly SHAT my pants i ran over to the whole in the ground, thats when i saw the ship, looked like something from MIB to be honest, at that point i woke up and fell into my cornflakes.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So, you gonna hang onto it or will you be selling it on eBay? How about some photos. Have you interrogated the crafts crew yet? If its neutronium reactor core is still intact, u2u me, maybe we can work a deal. You'll take a personal check, right?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
it would help if you could get some pictures?
pictures or it didnt happen

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Prove it next post or shhhh.

Not a one liner but come on - an alien ship is in his back yard - crashed? This literally offends me.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by piero
it would help if you could get some pictures?
pictures or it didnt happen

Of what? His cornflake covered face?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Europe
at that point i woke up and fell into my cornflakes.

so are you saying this whole thing was a dream?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

It will be on ebay shortly, its got a dilithium reactor and comes with its own scotty to fix it when it goes wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TONE23

Yeah, it was meant as a joke to see how many people would cop on, some have some havnt, a lesson in taking things at face value.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Little One

Engineering, maths and languages are just some of the many things im very good at, ill be sure to recommend to your boss that you get promoted from toilet duty at mcdonalds, thats a good boy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I dont have a boss and Im living it up in the Keys kid. You have been DISMISSED!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Little One

I have been dismissed because some OAP said i am! LOL
Enjoy your common OAP disease's such as Arthritis and most likely in your case senility.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little One
I dont have a boss and Im living it up in the Keys kid. You have been DISMISSED!

you have to be rich to live here.....lol

Where in the keys my wife and I are in Key Largo

and to the OP..... Nice to see a sense of humor and all...but be wary many here take UFO-ology(SP?) VERY seriously.....

[edit on 1/20/2009 by TONE23]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So True! You have to have your money made BEFORE you hit the Keys for there certainly isnt any here to be found... legally I should say!

But we do love it here. We are in Islamorada - not too far south from you. We were in Tampa until our babies went to Uni - then moved to the beach house and let them reside in the Tampa home. Now isnt the time to sell anyway so it worked out for all of us.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hope you have many more years here in the keys with fun and sun

It would be kinda funny though if an UFO landed in my back yard and it was only abut 6 inches in size.....

"we come to seize your planet and make off with your women!"

I would die from laughing.....lol

new topics

top topics

join