It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier's photo album

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am still undecided on Billy. I think of all UFO cases I have looked at, Meier's is the most frustrating. Like everyone I too cannot believe that the ray-gun is real and some of those UFO pics look too fake, but then again there are some pics which are very impressive. Let's not forget that Marcel Vogel has said that the metal sample Meier gave him could not be reproduced on this Earth. The UFO sound recording has also not been reproduced. Moreover, he is supported by some of my most trusted sources: Disclosure Project and Phill Schnieder.

So I am not sure what is going on with Billy. Either the fake-looking pics are legit or they are fake, but not all his stuff is fake. See, this is why it is frustrating.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Its been proven that they are fake.. there are even pictures of the objects he used for the photos and books that the dinosaur pics were taken from.
Seriously. If he was telling the truth.. why fake anything?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

I dont think i'll ever get over that picture

Yes it does resemble the Burger King King a bit, but I'm actually a fan of Billy Meier's work and think he's for real.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Video was taken down.

If such ships are real then some photos might make the owners
of the saucers a bit edgy. And might want to fix the whole event
as a fake.

When the photos came out of the bobbing clam shell variety,
the Illuminati in Switzerland took notice and prepared evasive
measures to dis credit the sightings.

The clam shell photos are not to distant than the Mexico ufos.

Apparently the clarity and oddball shape of the many saucers
photographed seemed impossible and became open to ridicule.
Yet they might be quite possible configurations.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
Wait a minute, 1988?
I think you could buy better laser guns at the local store then

By 1988 there should be a good nest of old saucers in Switzerland.
Apparently some the same kind or the same one are in Mexico now.

After the ufos over the Capital in DC an international treaty allowed
major nations to work on the saucers.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I would like to see those picutures before I conclude they are fake. I find photographic evidence to the weakest kind of evidence in these cases because they always look inconclusive.

Anyway why would Meier fake some of his photos? I was watching a video on Meier on Youtube where a very sincere speaker is presenting his evidence, where even he thinks some of Meiers photos maybe fake. Apparently, since the contacts ended, no more evidence was forthcoming, so either Meier or his associates felt the need to fake some evidence to show the contacts were still going on. Apparently, the whole Meier thing and his followers became very messy and political in the end and it all became very ugly and Meier's information was taken over by corporate structures within the organization.

I have seen some of Meiers videos and the many photos which show the UFO very high in the sky and they are quite compelling. So I am still undeceded on him. I sometimes move more towards belief and sometimes more to doubt. This is why it is a frustrating case.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I keep hearing how easy it is to fake Meiers material. I looked at some of those attempts to fake his stuff on youtube, god it was pitiable! Not even close.

Are there really any good attepts at faking meirs photos?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
He probably fell victim to the media by the people around him trying to feel special.
I'm not saying he's for real, because i simply do not know, but IMH it is very easy for "the in-crowd" to make anyone with ufo experiences look like a nut or hoaxer.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by locster]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Also, try and make it through this without laughing.

Interesting... but truly funny.
On a prehistoric planet.....

[edit on 20/1/09 by blupblup]

Hmm Well after seeing that im even more convinced hes a fraud, although some of those space photos are pretty neat. However considering i saw a doco decades ago where a guy that made space photos for a living made amazing alien moon shots with nothing but a well cooked bread roll and well placed lighting... and his shots wherent chronically out of focus like billies.

But after seeing that photo of a Iguanadon (it is an Iguanadon since the thumb spine is clearly visible in even that blurred photo) I can categorically state all his dino planet shots are fake... since the Iguanadon was always displayed for a very long time in museums with its skeleton in an upright walking stance (as was T-Rex displayed) up until not to long ago (20 years or so) since it wasnt until then that people realized that the tail bones when being displayed with the entire skeletons had been un-naturally bent to achieve an upright posture way back in the day. I saw this brought up first in a doco about dinosaurs about 15 years ago and it was amazing to see the horribly bent tail in the displayed skeletons. It sort of hit you like "Wow I never even noticed it before how wrong it looks!".

The fact billy's Iguanadon is shown to have the now well known incorrectly (man made) posture (a posture its actual skeleton, due to the tail vertebra. Can not actually assume in reality) shows the photo is fake and the dino is a fake based on old (or at the time of photography) Paleontological data.

ergo it is fake so therefore so are all the other related 'prehistory vacation' photos are ALSO fake.

Where there is smoke there tends to be fire...

Edit:- Iguanadon

Mentions at the bottom about the change in accepted posture thanks to more complete skeletons and a better understanding of dino movement. Pitty it doesnt mention when that new idea about its locomotion was put forward, either way Billys is clearly based on the older wrong information hence a fake. Really Billys is even MORE wrong than the old posture since his almost has a complete vertical spine which the Iguanadon just cant assume. Billys dinos posture reminds me of the old Kids books about dinos and the old dino toys we used to get in the 80's. ie with lots of artistic liberties and license incorporated into em.

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Apparently, since the contacts ended, no more evidence was forthcoming, so either Meier or his associates felt the need to fake some evidence to show the contacts were still going on. Apparently, the whole Meier thing and his followers became very messy and political in the end and it all became very ugly and Meier's information was taken over by corporate structures within the organization.

Unfortunately Meiers should have kept his integrity if in fact he did have geniune contact. The fact he appears to have gone along with it would show to me the color of his strips which is the ultimate downfall in his case. Perhaps he had one or two really excellent sightings and maybe even a contact, but ended up having it giving him a god complex... might explain why the real sightings and contacts might have dried up (If they happened).

'hey Zorbo nice going on that one, I thought you vetted our human contacts', 'oh shut it Toth, hes got only one arm, I felt sorry for the primitive".

Basically saying none of this would have happened in a geniune contact case (ie Followers, in fighting, profiteering) .

Good to see that your looking at him more critically now Indigo
. Doesnt mean stop believing, never do that. But maintaining a little skepticism is an excellent temper to finding the real truth in everything.

[edit on 7-5-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There's only on thing that's more entertaining than the Meier Laser Gun, Tin Foil Space Suit, Wedding Cake UFO and Dino pictures - and that's the people who believe in it!

IRM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join