It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is Bush's last day.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

seems bush is one of the few people in our country to remember 9-11, and did his best to protect the rest of our people.

I'm sure he remembers 911 very very well indeed, it was an orchestrated event he and his Bilderberger/Illuminati buddies organized many years before the event, I am totally convinced of this. And I feel sorry for the "rest of the people", ppl who believe Bush did good or offered protection for ppl of his nation or of other nations like Palastine RIGHT NOW. Good riddance to Bush. Yet nothing will change today with Obama, absolutely not one goddamned thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Im not going to go into great detail about my feelings today.
I'll just sum it up as,im overjoyed Bush is outta office,and im happy and hopeful for what the future may bring.

Great day,and a historic one as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah, Blessings on Obama.

The satanic one had his turn.

The cesspit has been well fertilized by this demonic creatures' maneuverings...

Time for the Lotus to burst forth & Flower.

The Demon is Gone (the smell lingers);
Long Live the King!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ichienkai

it's you who i feel sorry for, using the name of God to make a point.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The entire world is glad to see the back of Bush & Cheney and rightfully so. They have been the most morally corrupt government in the history of America. Probably why everyone is making such a big deal about Obama, simply because they are relieved to see the back of Bush. Unfortunately I very much doubt anything will change. Obama is just another puppet and it will probably be business as usual. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
However, listening to the hype while watching the inaugaration on BBC 1 was truly stomach churning.
Talk about blowing something out of proportion. Obama should concentrate on saving America, before he even thinks about saving the rest of the world.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

All I can ask....is .....have you ever had the govt. do experiments on you?

Bush was having experiments conducted on people?

Are you part of the military?

Are you?

NEVER will people wish for a man who was behind 911 - lied to the American - blackmailed the Congress to do the bailout -

You do know that Obama is continuing with the bailout and probably will keep that going for quite a while.

....otherwise would have declared marshal law,

He did? When? Must have missed it.

.....listens to all of our phone calls, tortures other human beings, uses depleted uranium in weapons...

You do know that DU has been around a lot longer than W has been in office??

Well, Bush is gone, so you all can rest easy now. Doesn't matter what Obama does wrong, Bush will be blamed for everything, anyways.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightoftheComet

Bush's presidency opened with the wrost act of terrorism on american soil in history. 5,000 people killed. period. To all those people in other countries that constantly whine about bush, they might take a different view if they lost so many people in a single day.

It is statements like these that tick off our allies. People do face this kind of terrorism every single day. We faced it one, maybe two times.

The first thing my Irish friends said: now you know how it feels to be us.

Sorry, 9/11 wasn't one of the worst things to happen to America. Neither was Katrina.

The tsunami, now that is a disaster.

The Congo and The Sudan? Now that is terrorism at its worst.

Bush has been in office for EIGHT years, the economic downturn did not happen till the last two. There was plenty of time to see the iceberg and stop it. Instead, he wanted the ship to keep sailing at full speed to show how big it is.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
PGB had an almost comical cartoon personality. The simple fact that he was able to leave office without getting impeached and sent to prison speaks to me that the military was behind most of what was going on. He's a survivor now. Without actually knowing the alternate reality behind all of this as in erasing everything that went wrong from 9/11 forward, we don't know where we would have been right now. I would think he wouldn't have had a second term either.

Maybe he'll write a book with the Title: "If We hadn't gone To War"

My thoughts are now with the count down to 2012 wondering if the worst is actully behind us. Long live PGB, may he suffer with all the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join