It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From AnCap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

My ATS username is "AnCap". It stands for Anarcho-Capitalism, which is a form of anarchy that supports free market capitalism. I recently began researching Anarcho-Capitalism and have since bought in to it's theories.

I myself am not new to ATS. In fact, many of you may know me. For various reasons, I will refrain from going any further in to this.

My time on ATS will be used to not only discuss the many current events and interesting topics of discussion with my fellow ATS members, but to also create threads of discussion in which my personal research is displayed on topics ranging from lesser known historical events and conspiracies to a more comprehensive look at the political ideology I follow in hopes of giving others a more complete understanding of it's values and theories, and to also clear up the many misconceptions people have about anarchy in general.

I hope you find my opinions and work useful, and I hope to see you on the boards.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
well, I suppose I won't welcome you to ATS then, since you say you're not new here... since you give no inference as to who you are, i can't say as i know you, and for various reasons, i can't imagine as why i would.

anyways, welcome (again?) to ats.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sandman692

This 'introduction' was an introduction of the new username rather than me as a person. It is so that people are aware of what my views are, and to hopefully gain some interest so that I can better contribute by reaching a wider group of people. If no one knows what to expect from me, I cannot really hope to gain any interest.

Thank you for your welcome.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
well, anarcho-capitalism seems like an interesting subject, so i look forward to reading some of your thoughts in the future.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to your new identity.

I do hope you are one of the members that disappeared that was my friend.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AnCap

Hey AnCap thanks for the reply in my thread!

Also, welcome to ATS... New, or not, I am looking forward to reading about your research and viewpoints on the different topics.

new topics

top topics

join