It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama & Fallen "Aliens" Just in time for 2012!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Very soon there will be the so called "disclosure" of supposed type III "aliens" under the tenure of Obama any time from 2009 to 2012! Sooner rather than later. WHAT A COINCIDENCE JUST IN TIME FOR 2012!!! After decades of conditioning, billions will fall for it but you won't because we are talking about it here and now before it even happens, plus you are going to read about it in 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
books.google.com...

What are they really? Where are they from?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Read 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6, Amos 9:2 , and the books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees.

Where did the craft come from?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Read Obadiah 4 to see if the Illuminati get away with it.

JUST DO NOT EVER ACCEPT THIS:
www.verichipcorp.com...

Google/youtube: "TR-3B"; "Operation Paper Clip"; "Haunebu"; "Nazi Bell"; “Merkabahs”; “Vimanas”; "Vril Society", "Thule Society"; "Bohemian Grove"; "Cremation of Care"; "America: From Freedom to Fascism"; "The Lightbringers"; "Georgia Guidestones"; "Rise of the Fourth Reich", “Exposing the Illuminati from Within”, etc...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
freaky interesting insane but possible. we'll have to wait and see. for such a large scale deception to take place something crazy or unexpected would certainly have to happen. i guess it can't hurt to be prepared in as many ways as possible.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by jpm06002]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why did Reagan give these strange speeches?
www.youtube.com...

Who really dug up our 'friends' as foreseen by the prophet (Amos 9:2)?
www.youtube.com...
Why were they deep in the ground in the first place? Shouldn't they be from outer space by definition? The Book of Enoch is the best place to look for the answers.

We were warned of all this nearly 2 Millennia ago as I stated above:
"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

Some will believe, others are just ignorant, but others are knowingly helping to push this lie. Unfortunately, I see some are on this very forum. I can feel the hate coming off of the computer screen... LoL. Just remember when so called "disclosure" happens who told you ahead of time, and who was stead fast for or against these fallen "aliens". What was their religious affinity if any? Who kept telling you that they are real? Who kept telling you they would never come? Then remember what all else these people wrote. You have to wake up from the cultural trance NOW or it will soon be too late.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Fallen Aliens Hate U]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
just because you post a bunch of links that most of us have seen before, doesnt make it any less of a troll post. But thats just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So.. for any of what you said in the OP.. the bible has to be truthful and accurate?

That does not bode well for your case with people who feel the bible is nothing more than a book such as "Aesop's Fables". A book that gives you a morale at the end of each story..... also written by man.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fallen Aliens Hate U

Could you please direct me to some WRITTEN material of this theory? I can't get much from a video because my comp. has no sound. Thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not making a "case" or promoting a "theory", I'm telling you what IS coming. Some think the Bible is "fairy tales" because they have been conditioned that way by these masters of brainwashing that run our world right now. But their time is almost up and very near the end (T minus seven years and counting). While they tell you not to believe in religion, they take their worship of their dark master VERY serious. For instance:
www.youtube.com...
Now what would actual highly advanced & civilized "aliens" from a million light-years think of our world 'leaders' doing this type of foolishness???
I understand rebellious demons and the unholy watchers love it because it displeases God like nothing else can.

***Two Very Helpful Hints***
1.Demons/unholy watchers wreak of sulfur BIG TIME!
2.They also have to do what you command them in the Name of Yeshua ha'Mashiach (Jesus Christ) the Son of the Most High God- El Elyon.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Again- written material please. you tube videos do me no good.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fallen Aliens Hate U
I'm not making a "case" or promoting a "theory", I'm telling you what IS coming. Some think the Bible is "fairy tales" because they have been conditioned that way by these masters of brainwashing that run our world right now. But their time is almost up and very near the end (T minus seven years and counting). While they tell you not to believe in religion, they take their worship of their dark master VERY serious. For instance:
www.youtube.com...
Now what would actual highly advanced & civilized "aliens" from a million light-years think of our world 'leaders' doing this type of foolishness???
I understand rebellious demons and the unholy watchers love it because it displeases God like nothing else can.

***Two Very Helpful Hints***
1.Demons/unholy watchers wreak of sulfur BIG TIME!
2.They also have to do what you command them in the Name of Yeshua ha'Mashiach (Jesus Christ) the Son of the Most High God- El Elyon.

IS going to happen?... proof please.

Or you could just be honest and say this is YOUR theory. For there is no written proof of what you claim.. other than the way you percieve what you linked.

Most of us are not sheep... we do not just blindly except the ramblings of someone who states "fact" without proof.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think you are a bit behind in technology. The Bible clearly states it will be a mark, not a chip. The newest technology is RFID readable invisible ink which can be read at a distance.

Much cleaner and pretty much non invasive compared to the verichip.

The company by the way is called Somark...Sound familiar?

Welcome, we’re SOMARK Innovations - the creators of the versatile RFID-like tattoo that’s effective in tracking and identification. Our product is biocompatible, permanently affixed (it’s a tattoo) and cost effective.

From our inception, it has been our primary focus to apply our technology in the livestock industry. Whether food-export trade bans, issues in identification, traceability, food supply transparency or bioterrorism - our product looks to be quite effective.

Somark Website

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Would "disclosure" within the next 100 days or so be enough, bossman?

Once again what do you want evidence of? Nazi occultists finding lost highly advanced civilizations and some of their technology(Vimanas (Haunebus), Death Rays, weather modifiers, etc). It turns out that the ancients were much smarter than we are especially the antediluvians. When Jesus said that "as in the days of Noah so will be the endtimes" that was your clue. It is almost exactly the same except we might be a little behind. I mean each person lived exorbitantly long lives. You were bound to learn something just puttering around for 300-900 years (see Genesis 5), but more than that the Nephilim (Titans) were given higly classified information by their fathers the watchers (Book of Enoch). The wathcers were punished for this (2 Peter 2:4 & Jude 6). You didn't really believe we just jumped from horse and buggy to rockets in less than a 100 years by ourselves did you? And no it wasn't ET!!! Though watchers pretend to be ETs in DUMBs around the world readying the antichrist's armies and monstrosities. They have even remade the Nephilim under the guise of 'alien abduction'. After a satanic sacrifice of 6 million Jews, the Nazis using mediums (very hot Vril Society chicks) to get schematics for an even better version of a Vimana(the Vril) and the plan to dig and see what is really behind the 'Green Door'? You wouldn't believe all of this. In fact, you have been carefully conditioned to never be able to believe it. Nazis spending time in tunnels near their Aryan 'hide away' in Tibet and even South America? Antartica- Base 211? Did Admiral Byrd really find Job's "empty place" in the north (Job 26:7)? Not only finding Ultima Thule and Hyperborea but having America build its own Thule Air Base on its ruins. Nazi wonderweapons programs like the Nazi Bell, Haunebu, and Vril? How mercury plasma magnetic vortices used on the TR-3B work? How asymmetric capacitance and electrogravitics work? Tesla and T.T. Brown advancements? How they found out Kaluza-Klein theory was engineerable? I need to know what part you are not familiar with? BTW, there are three kinds of fallen watcher: 1.Short grey 2.Tall grey 3. Orangish grey (all stink like sulfur!)

Or let me guess you just got to have some alien and the great endtimes lie:
You want 2012 aliens. Aliens made us not God. YHVH is a bad "alien" with supernatural long life that won't let us off this planet while Lucifer is a good "alien" with supernatural long life that is trying to help us rebel and get off this old rock. We were originally seeded on Mars but had to come to Earth due to somekind kind of catastrophe. And now the Nordics are here to teach us the real religion... the 'correct' religion... a world religion (NOT CHRISTIANITY BTW). But uh oh here comes the bad aliens... I mean the reptilians that want to enslave and chip mankind. Will the watchers... I mean the greys be able to save us?!?! Blah blah blah. Am I on script or what? Something silly like this right? Can we agree this foolish part needs no proof?

First things first. In reality, it has always been the elitists versus the rest of mankind. All other divisions are only illusory and used for attainment of power. If you do not understand this, I will automatically assume you are not one of the elitists LoL.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by Fallen Aliens Hate U]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As far as satellites and project blue beam etc. I'm wondering how they'll deal with solar flares and meteor showers that might interfere with these. I could imagine many satellites falling back to earth around 2012. Fallen aliens, if any, are already here. While everyone is looking up at the skies, these people are standing right next to them.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fallen Aliens Hate U
I don't know what kind of proof you want, but I'm sure you willl never agree.

Would "disclosure" within the next 100 days or so be enough, bossman?

For the other dude, just don't take ANY chips or implants at all even if you can't ride the pretty space ships and anti-gravity vehicles or even eat!
The other companies are Verichip, Mondex, and Xmark.

If he says "yes", would you stop posting this until 100 days have passed? I mean, you do believe in it, don't you?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by BlueEyes]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
As far as satellites and project blue beam etc. I'm wondering how they'll deal with solar flares and meteor showers that might interfere with these.

Project Bluebeam is a mix of holograms to confuse and bewilder the opponent - in this case mankind- as real antigravity NWO military-police craft like the TR-3B wreak havoc. Exactly like what happened to the Ramah Empire when Indra and the Aryans invaded them as written in the Rig Veda.
Same book where J. Oppenheimer quoted Shiva by saying, "I am become Death!"

Their holographic technology is better than you think:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

It is mainly to cause confusion (Their motto is 'Ordo Ab Chao').
***Look at what this small child happened on to:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You have it backwards. Religion is the tool of control over mankind and has been the main source of brainwashing since its creation. The Illuminati was formed to put an end to religious superstious control by fear and return mankind to an age of science and truth.

But you are believing everything they have taught you to believe since birth and reinforced by the fear of hell and the pressure of society to follow and do as they do.... so you won't believe that anyway.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Please tell me you are joking with the new guy!

Creepy though...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

IS going to happen?... proof please.

Dear Great all seeing eye of Goofy:
You wouldn't believe. In fact, you have been carefully conditioned to never be able to believe it. Where did I begin? What specific proof do you want? Nazi occultists finding lost highly advanced civilizations and some of their technology(Vimanas (Haunebus), Death Rays, weather modifiers, etc). It turns out that the ancients were much smarter than we are especially the antediluvians. When Jesus said that "as in the days of Noah so will be the endtimes" that was your clue. It is almost exactly the same except we might be a little behind. I mean each person lived exorbitantly long lives. You were bound to learn something just puttering around for 600-900 years. You didn't really believe we just jumped from horse and buggy to rockets in less than a 100 years by ourselves did you? And no it wasn't ET!!! Though watchers pretend to be ETs in DUMBs around the world readying the antichrist's armies and monstrosities. They have even remade the Nephilim under the guise of 'alien abduction'. After a satanic sacrifice of 6 million Jews, the Nazis using mediums (very hot Vril Society chicks) to get schematics for an even better version of a Vimana(the Vril) and the plan to dig and see what is really behind the 'Green Door'? Nah, you wouldn't believe all of this. Or are you yet another disinfo agent? Hmmm... Anywho, Nazis spending time in tunnels near their Aryan 'homeland' in Tibet and even South America? Antartica- Base 211? Did Admiral Byrd really find Job's "empty place" in the north ( job 26:7)? Not only finding Ultima Thule and Hyperborea but having America build its own Thule Air Base on its ruins. Nazi wonderweapons programs like the Nazi Bell, Haunebu, and Vril? How mercury plasma magnetic vortices used on the TR-3B work? How asymmetric capacitance and electrogravitics work? Tesla and T.T. Brown advancements? How they found out Kaluza-Klein theory was engineerable? I need to know what part you are not familiar with? BTW, there are three kinds of fallen watcher: 1.Short grey 2.Tall grey 3. Orangish grey (all stink like sulfur!)

Or let me guess you just got to have some alien and the great endtimes lie:
You want 2012 aliens. Aliens made us not God. YHVH is a bad "alien" with supernatural long life that won't let us off this planet while Lucifer is a good "alien" with supernatural long life that is trying to help us rebel and get off this old rock. We were originally seeded on Mars but had to come to Earth due to somekind kind of catastrophe. And now the Nordics are here to teach us the real religion... the 'correct' religion... a world religion (NOT CHRISTIANITY BTW). But uh oh here comes the bad aliens... I mean the reptilians that want to enslave and chip mankind. Will the watchers... I mean the greys be able to save us?!?! Blah blah blah. Am I on script or what? Something silly like this right? Can we agree this foolish part needs no proof?

First things first. In reality, it has always been the elitists versus the rest of mankind. All other divisions are only illusory and used for attainment of power. If you do not understand this, I will automatically assume you are not one of the elitists LoL

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What if everything is reversed.

1. Gods gonna get us all if
2. The aliens are demonic fallen angels
3. They..the secret service called Obamas Limo "the beast" he must be the antichrist
4. If God doesnt get you the devil will

Give you an example of what the Bible can do to ya. I work with 2 women that have a shop with alot of christian gifts. Quotes from the bible on candles, plaqes etc. They go to church every Sunday and could prob tell you what the Bible says and where it is in the Bible for just about every situation.

Today their racial slurrs of its a Black affair and Ni**ger1sh pertaining to todays innaugeral made me say to myself. "See...thats what happens when you try to mix the New Testament with the Old". Think Jesus said "You cannot pour new wine into old wineskins"
Who woulda thunkit

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Remember that after after you find out what the antichrist does to you.

After freedom of speech & thought are gone and the individual family, you will miss the fact the God let you get away with saying all manner of terrible things still patiently waiting for you to just comeback and ask for forgiveness.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join