It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arian Christianity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I recently read a book that made several references to something called Arian Christianity.

It was, allegedly practised by the Goths in and about the 5th century of the common era.

I was wondering if any of you have any information on this astoundingly (seemingly) tolerant and open-minded scion of the Christian faith? It would seem to be highly relevant in terms of 'Conspiracies in Religion' because the Catholic church certainly went all out to destroy it.

Is there any chance of a resurgence of Arin Christianity?

Is it possible that the world may one day see a monotheistic religion of Semitic origins that doesn't result in constant conflict, exploitation and bloodshed?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde
Is it possible that the world may one day see a monotheistic religion of Semitic origins that doesn't result in constant conflict, exploitation and bloodshed?

jehovah´s witnesses i think are the only religion that refuse to join the army...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Gee, thanks...

So does anyone have something relevant to post?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
how is that not relevant? you admire this form of christianity because of its seeming lack of conflict, exploitation and bloodshed right?

then you actually raise the question of the possibility of seeing something like it.

im simply saying that there is one

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Ok scrap all that, turns out I was completely wrong.

Have a read of this:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by 44soulslayer]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Sorry miriam, maybe I was a bit harsh there.

I don't know a damn thimg about JW's except how to hide behind the couch when they knock on the door.

new topics

top topics

join