It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You USA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I just wanted to say as a Hoser Canadian thank you to our neighbor's to the south. Thank you USA for providing everything such as protection and help in WWII. If it wasn't for you guy's, most of us would be speaking German. We have appreciated a great life here and still do because you are a great bunch of people and many of us appreciate having you as neighbors.

I'm sick of all the doom and gloom and wanted to throw a positive vibe out there to our buddies in the south.

Canada loves you !

Hoser

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
G'day, eh.

This is one American who loves Canuckdians.

We are all in this together.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Cost of positive vibe=$0

Value of positive vibe= PRICELESS

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Like...you guys can come on down anytime, eh!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tiso_us

Now that's what I am talking about! Power to the people.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

eff you drexl,u pinko meathead commie!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

That was a bit uncalled for. Why is it okay for everyone to hate America but when someone posts that they like it they get flamed?

OP- Right back at ya, I'm one that likes our northern neighbors and I'm thankful for the good relations we have.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexl

On the contrary he had a well drawn up plan to attack the USA, Operation Drumbeat I think it was called.

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic quote

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I dig the canadians, i see many more of you dudes when I'm out and about the world than americans. Plus I live 2 hours from the border so it's only natural that I run into my fair share. Even my chiropractor is canadian.

but on a more serious ATS note....I think you actually may not be canadian. I mean....you guys aren't still saying hoser are you? This has gotta be an american doing a horrible impersonation of a canadian.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
America is happy to help out in any way that we can and we know that you guys would do the same!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
If you guys love each other so much, why are you opposed to the NAU?!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Operation drumbeat wasn't an all out plan on the general assault on the American mainland , that was just U boat missions to prevent supplies from the US reaching Britain . If you think that a few U boats off the american east coast was a threat to you and the language you speak, well . you are just like the americans today .. afraid for their freedoms because of an afghan goat herder . And my earlier post that was deleted stated there was no German plan to Invade the US/Canada proper , how off topic can that be ?

but on a more serious ATS note....I think you actually may not be canadian. I mean....you guys aren't still saying hoser are you? This has gotta be an american doing a horrible impersonation of a canadian.

That was my conclusion too in the off topic post that suggested that the Canadians were not in any danger of having to speak German .

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Drexl]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Because the institution of the NAU is one step closer to the NWO. We like each other but we value our sovereignty.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarpon68
I just wanted to say as a Hoser Canadian thank you to our neighbor's to the south. Thank you USA for providing everything such as protection and help in WWII. If it wasn't for you guy's, most of us would be speaking German. We have appreciated a great life here and still do because you are a great bunch of people and many of us appreciate having you as neighbors.

I'm sick of all the doom and gloom and wanted to throw a positive vibe out there to our buddies in the south.

Canada loves you !

Hoser

You can call it doom and gloom while I call it adjusting to reality. Or perhaps you have taken out a calculator and discovered that Obama's 3.5+ trillion in extra US debt that is bound to build up during his term will be fully financed by overseas parties at a low interest rate? Its not really that tough to predict what happens when you fight fire with fire. In fact its easy and the writing is on the wall. The problem is excessive debt and the solution our government has discovered, courtesy of Keynesian economics, is to give ourselves trillions upon trillions yet more in excessive debt, and then to solve the debt problem simply by printing paper from the printing press as if they got their ideas on how to manage an economy from Zimbabwe.

I feel as though we are both watching a friend riding a bike toward a cliff and then hear you say... "oh don't be such a scare monger... he'll be fine". Uh huh. Well, miracles do happen I do admit. So maybe you are right and a miracle courtesy of God will happen and the deep recession won't turn out far worse than the 1930's depression.

I do look at the bright side though... with nuclear weapons the elite will be much harder pressed to send us to war to "kill off excess population" like they apparently decided in the 1930's. Of course I don't put it past them to try, but it will be tougher for them. Whats strange is that nobody seems to have noticed that the Iraq war did zero to help our economy, yet still go on about how war is great for the economy as long as your infrastructure isn't shredded up by the bombs. Foolish thinking!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarpon68
Thank you USA for providing everything such as protection and help in WWII. If it wasn't for you guy's, most of us would be speaking German.

The Soviets are more to thank than the Americans. The Battle of Stalingrad was the turning point in the war. If the Soviets do not hold off the advance of the German Army, the Nazis may have claimed at least a portion of the Soviet Union and may have gained enough power to hold off a Western offensive.

The Soviets did more damage to the Nazis than the Americans or British did. If you want to thank someone, thank your western neighbor more than your southern one.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I work for a logistics CO. I deal with lots of Canadians(we are all the same) well cept for the accent, I ask every Canadian to spell Canada, "act like I can't understand"
They reply "C eh N eh D eh"
Sorry for the joke! I love Canada, and the ppl........

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
If you guys love each other so much, why are you opposed to the NAU?!

One word.....and it rhymes with "TEXACO"

Figure it out.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I recall American, Canadians, British, Australians, New Zealanders, Indians, on and on.

Note a lot of cousins in that group!

But then, blood is thicker than water, and when family is in trouble, family comes running.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I love my Canadian neighbors; was stationed in North Dakota for 4 years, was in Canada all the time. Great place, great people and the women are soooooooo freaking hot

I'll gladly pickup arms and defend My Canadian neighbors as I know they would do the same. Come on down to PA and have a drink or a smoke, always welcome as far as I'm concerned.

As for NAU; it's like your physical neighbors, you like them, if they need help you do so, if they need a place to stay, you offer them a bed but you eventually want to see them go back to their own place.

<<   2 >>

join