It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nagging sense of forebodding.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

A key point Obama made after he was sworn in, things are going to get worse before they get better. So maybe that's what you're 'sensing'?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by mmariebored]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored

A key point Obama made after he was sworn in, things are going to get worse before they get better. So maybe that's what you're 'sensing'?

[edit on 23-1-2009 by mmariebored]

I am sure that fear and insecurity concerning the direction and future of our way of life and our country does cause a certain amount of stress and even depression for many of us. The feelings that I am talking about and many others have expressed are a little different from your everyday kind of concerns. I can't adequately explain it. It is like you are waiting for something to come over the horizon and you have no idea what it is. The feeling is more of a heighten sense of anxiety mixed with anticipation. Almost like betting your farm and waiting for the winning numbers to be called.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just look at all of the many unknowns we are now faced with.
Talk about an unsteady existence.
Everything we thought was true - turning out - not so true.
Not so simple. Not so easy to understand. Not so for sure.
Yes the veil is thinner.
Our very foundation has been shaken and is not so solid after all.

And - our bodies are having to adjust to all sorts of unfamiliar electromagnetic sensations, illnesses and changes in the air that we breathe and the food that we eat.
If we didn't feel unsteady we would likely be dead.

We have to pop out of stagnation. Ouch.
Get comfortable with being uncomfortable and it will be an easier transformation.

The good news - we will likely expose -
new truths - new ideas - new challenges - new quantum movement -
new problem solving - new ways to look at our lives and the lives of others.

It's an interesting time to be alive.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Does it seem that while some people are connecting with each other through a common bond that there are others that are pulling away and gathering in like against them?

Again it is not something that I can really explain but I can feel people really growing together and connecting in ways that they have not done in a while. Everyone was so focused on me that they forgot that they lived in a community. But there are others that seem to be uniting too but their goal seems to be dissension. They seem deaf and blind to the things that the others see and hear. No amount of facts or proof will sway them one millimeter from their position. One group seems happy and inclusive and the other group appears angry, clannish and hostile. I know that this sounds a bit crazy and I wish I could word it better but we have to fix this. America needs every one of us and she needs us together hand and hand and shoulder to shoulder. We can not afford to divide or separate.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yes - There does appear to be 2 distinct camps -
My feeling is that we are seeing things more clearly.
Like you said the veil is thinning -
And we can only balance if both are present.

What we notice now - on an energy level - are people whose intentions are good and those whose may not be.
We see some - as what we perceive - as telling the truth
and others not telling the truth.
There are those who cannot let go of the feeling that if nothing changes -
then we will all still be safe. This is just fear of the unknown.
There are those people who want to join in together and heal, living in peace -
and those who spread anger and destruction.

It is clearly the differences in these areas that we are becoming aware of.
I maintain that it is a spiritual evolution/revolution that we are embarking on - so
there will be little space for the gray area. It will look black and white to some of us - as in - you are either helping or hurting. Nothing in between.

Our present challenge is to be constantly mindful of our own thoughts, responses, intentions and the energy that we put out - and to remain calm and centered in the interim. It sounds like you already know that.
This is vital as this, in my opinion, is how real healing spreads.

It is enough that you can see/feel the differences.
Continue to stay clean and clear and this will aid you in knowing what to do as time progresses. It has a domino effect and will quietly aid others in letting go of the fear and anger as well.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I remember it happened last year as well, some of us were talking in here about it. So yeah, it has been happening for a while now. It does make you wonder though why so many folks are feeling it. And what is causing it. Yet others dont feel it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmbhuntress
I remember it happened last year as well, some of us were talking in here about it. So yeah, it has been happening for a while now. It does make you wonder though why so many folks are feeling it. And what is causing it. Yet others dont feel it.

The world is one big swirling highly stimulated place. People do not quiet themselves enough to really feel it. They stay in the stimulation and it makes it easy to ignore the information. If they stop and listen - it gets to scary for them. Better not to feel it.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

[edit on 27-1-2009 by erin7375]

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yeah. My wife and I have this frequently. Sometimes it blows over with nothing to show and sometimes we wake up to a disaster of some type. Sometimes minor-other times not.

I guess thats what we get for being "hooked in".

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Yeah. My wife and I have this frequently. Sometimes it blows over with nothing to show and sometimes we wake up to a disaster of some type. Sometimes minor-other times not.

I know that we are all tuned in some kind of way to this earth and to each other. Maybe it has something to do with the instability of the earth right now. With what appears an increase of volcanos and earthquakes maybe something really big is on the horizon and we are feeling the vibrations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join