It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your life Art

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by enduser

chose this image as I am constantly trying to better myself but struggle to do so more often than not, mainly because of people trying to pull me down and get the better of me. It is a painful process, but one I persist with and will suceed in.

Inded, that picture is a perfect one for the words you presented. Indeed their are many meanings in this piece of art, and i do sea yours!

The above image is one I created which to me sums up my idea of governments, which set the example to the rest of us, so no wonder society can be extremely selfish and greedy.

Perfect artwork,

For the perfect appraisal.

Thnx for Posting!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I have to say, i do not know where to start. That has to be one of the most saddening, maddening, insane posts i have ever seen.

So instead of summing it up in words, i will give you a picture of what i think your life must feel, according to your story,

With that being said, you can change what your life has become. You have the power to in you to look at life in the face of life and Laugh, and say is that all you got!

Pick yourself up, and start a fresh!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This describes my journey. It represents my awakening, original art by me.

Most of my art has been lost. Here is a picture of my alter before my wife burned it for leaving her. All the tools you see and the alter was handmade by me except for the Tarot deck, cauldron, and candle holders. You can see a Stang sticking up through the middle, that was burned by a woman that is a member of this site.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is a great idea for a thread!

My life is continually uphill and is always a journey without the destination always being known...so I think this represents me:

And Romeo & Juliet represents a big part of my life right now

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Hey, very nice artwork!

My favorite thing you made was the table, it so scenic

Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Very creative! I love the little snail.

Ahh, romeo and juleit, in love are we

I just want to say, i love your avatar!

thanks for posting

[edit on 21-1-2009 by darcon]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

See now... today i ain't feeling so "scream"...

Today I'm feeling Dali... and the face of war....

sad i know... but the infinite horror of war is truly visible....

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
then later I'll be feeling this... all light and happy and fluid...
the ever changing mind of blup

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Sems like you need a iece of art every day to tell your life!

lol

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Isn't it weird, I thought it was self-explanatory.
Sorry.

I don't feel like a dog. My life right now is pretty much all about the beauty, appreciation and love of dog. The wisdom and kind heart that this particular dog portrays is very meaningful to me. Jaia is, what "dog people" refer to as "my heart dog". That's the one dog in a dog-lover's life that makes a connection deeper than that of other dogs.

The print that describes my life overall is the Doors of New Mexico...

Because I have always had a heart connection to the southwest and feel that it is my "home". The doors portray the variety of choices and paths I have traveled, and the doors I have yet to open.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I most certainly do... It's like music for me,(music and art
) always need it around me to feel inspired/creative and love looking at emotive or beautiful art... always have and hopefully.. always will.

Cool thread BTW

[edit on 21/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hey there, indeed it is a beautiful dog, didn't mean to sound negetive with my comment, it seems like you are very connected to the animal world, dogs in general.

I think the doors of mexico are exquisite.

Thanks for the explanation!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yep, sounds like you are full of many emotions, and energies, on a daily basis!

Feel free to post new art whenever you want!

It seems t be a good way to get your emotions, or a certain part of your life across.

Thanks by the waay!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

You're more than welcome.
And thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Information here

This is my favorite piece of art in the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

The painting is by Matthijs Maris.

It's so etherial. I feel akin with it every time I see it.
We are all really spiritual creatures stuck in bodies.
This painting kind of reminds me of that.
It's whispy. It's here .. but it's also other wordly.
Just like we are.

I love the Philadelphia Museum of Art and we go a lot.

[edit on 1/22/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is my favorite piece of art in the Philadelphia Museum of Art.

It looks realy cool

It's so etherial. I feel akin with it every time I see it. We are all really spiritual creatures stuck in bodies. This painting kind of reminds me of that. It's whispy. It's here .. but it's also other wordly. Just like we are.

First thing thhat entered my mind when i saw it, very spiritual indeed

Thanks for posting Flyer!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Great thread darcon I like the idea. I think each new art piece I make hints towards how I feel at a certain time. As I change so does the art so its hard to place myself into a frame like that.

This one I made last summer during a really stressfull time in my life. I had little time to do anything because of the stress of work so this art piece took me about a month. I guess I kind of thought of it as this feeling I had in my heart about who I was, keeping me sane through it all. A person trying to find the balance and peace, kind of sitting in the middle of a storm, trying to find the truth, trying to find where I am in it all.

The artpiece is this one:

I made this one for my niece and sister. It´s a very recent one and I think it really shows how beautiful I think life is. Hell, all my pictures are like that, even the dark ones. You can see my signature to see the rest of them but I´ll just post this one:

Great thread idea once again. It would be nice to see some member art. I´d like to go over this post once I´m back in canada with a computer with some decent internet.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is my view on life at the momment. It is a desert and we are the plants. We merely survive every day on what we can. The sun light is what we reach for as we grow, as we strive to obtain a higher sense of being. For the mean time we are still growing in desolate soil which sustains us, but we can and will grow to reach that sun light.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Great thread darcon I like the idea. I think each new art piece I make hints towards how I feel at a certain time. As I change so does the art so its hard to place myself into a frame like that.

Thank you, and i agree. Life is ever changing, and with it, the very essence of our soul.

This one I made last summer during a really stressfull time in my life

and

I made this one for my niece and sister.

Wow, they are both very magnificant. I wish i was that artistic, Alas, i express my emotions through music and other things.

Great thread idea once again. It would be nice to see some member art. I´d like to go over this post once I´m back in canada with a computer with some decent internet.

Yes, thank you again, i also agree, it seems the thread has not been getting the heat i thought it would.

LOL, missing Rogers much?

Have a safe trip, here from you when you get back, and thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have an incredible connection to this.....www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join