It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your life Art

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
www.atlasoftheuniverse.com...

Id use this picture, for me it shows how vast and open minded i am, how ive always been inquisitive and attracted to mystery. Its also a very humbling picture, and i like to think im humbled by the universe, and aware we are a mere speck of dust.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Merkabah

Very creative, i love it!

Very vast and huge!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

A picture speaks a thousand words, and this is the picture that best describes me

Love the thread S&F it's nice to share like this.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Beautiful picture, glad you like the thread!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Dracon! yeah you are spot on, you are really good!
I'll give you some feedback, YES! I'm eccentric, and like to be out of the establishment. And so it's my life...Haha..and I love it. My two feet on the ground? well.. I try, but I'm hard to keep grounded
... I'm a dreamer, what can I do. =P
And not afraid to voice my opinons- exactly! I ALWAYS speak my mind.

By the way I really liked the pics you choose, they show you are a very sensitive being, that is able to capture easily the very essence of life

[edit on 20/1/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Would have to be Munch's' scream

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

Dracon! yeah you are spot on, you are really good!

Thanks, to be fair though, i also saw your avatar, and that says alot about a person sometimes.

YES! I'm eccentric, and like to be out of the establishment.

A good trait!

My two feet on the ground? well.. I try, but I'm hard to keep grounded ... I'm a dreamer, what can I do

LOL, looks like i got that completely wrong, it is good to be a dreamer, sometimes thats what you need to make it in this world.

And not afraid to voice my opinons- exactly! I ALWAYS speak my mind.

By the way I really liked the pics you choose, they show you are a very sensitive being, that is able to capture easily the very essence of life

Wow, that is very kind of you to say. Also, very true.

Thanks for Posting!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Awesome painting, one of this worlds best, may i ask why that one though?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My life right now...

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I dunno really... maybe the craziness...the paranoia??

na, I'm kiddin'.

I've just always loved it and it reminds me of a little alien face, and it is very warped and weird... like me

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It can be unsettling at times:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is a picture I like, describes not so much my personality but the life I feel like I amliving. Click the thing to see the details:

[edit on 20-1-2009 by asmeone2]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Interesting, why is it you feel like a dog?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Fair enough

May you continue to feel likke a screaming portrait lol

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It would be a depiction of a thief somehow stealing little fragments of my life to give a hard time in life. Like i deserve that?!!?

Age 0-5 GREAT
Age 5-15 LAME
Age 15-25 UBER LAME with periods of great.
Age 25-today WAY LAME with periods of more lame

Because car companies who lie and cheat and steal, coupled with the leeches, i mean lawyers sorry im dislexixsk sometimes... -keep stealing my money that could be using for rent, or fun things. but no people with already a billion dollars take more from those who have less, because their morality prevents them from not siding with the enemy of humankind and life in general, ignorant greedy wannabe loser lawmakers, and the minion scum that fall into yes sir no sir line. I in the end know im right, and will laugh whereever i am, at the fact i knew my whole life how stinking rat hole the defenders of lies are. Then on top of tha audacity there, they bash it in by scolding once you get to the priveledged lawyer masters of reality, and re-educating you about being a sucker for needing an honest car dealership to repair a knowingly bad purchase and review on their part.. Long story short i can only speak vaguely, thanks to a measly 500$ waiste of time non disclosure acceptance which i under certain duress need to live on btw. So basicly a mason by design and obvious, and an isreali-americana last name, and at the same time a car dealer go figure that not that a stereo-type is being implied, has stolen from the non-"rich" rabble-me over $16000 for a used vehicle i bought and was impounded due to engine failure 1 month after an oil change because the transmission need a $200 part and it took a tranny repair guy that and 1 hour to fix at the least temporarily.. which btw im not racist, nor am i anti semetic. but i was robbed off 16000 buckaroos.
Im missing college, a girlfriend, a townhouse, -life. Thats why i come to this pathetic site. no offense, but it kinda needs more.

Im just joking seriously i love you all and its great here..i have a slight cold and due to a lack of lung power, a tad moody.

Oh and i was robbed on a used car that only cost the company $4000. +taxes??if they paid them.

So i was fleeced, 13000 total originally
10000 for the car
2800 for fees, taxes and insurances..i know yikes
So i got a nice bundled loan for my hard earned future.
It had 43000 miles on it at purchase. and warranty until what one person said 70000, and another later "corrected" said 60000 miles, but for a year straight each month several times i would go argue with the manager, who always shewed me away, when I argue that I know the inner workings of repair shops, i burst out in hateful repose. And said to the room, this place is a scam. They still have locations but moved, then moved back lol.

Its a waiste of oxygen these people who steal like this, and ruin a mans living. All for greed and mockery. I am a capstone, and the builders reject me.

who am i.

You can be a capstone who was rejected too, just give your story on how life has boned you.

please end it with the "like christ" mantra as I did for conveyable effect.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

To me that piece looks trippy, but thats jusy my interpretation!

thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I too feel that way sometimes, like the world is a dark place, with many victims.

A cold world.

Keep your chin up.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by darcon]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

No, i do not think you do. Nonetheless, it is what you think of your life.

Be positive, and may the light guide you.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
It can be unsettling at times:

I luv this piece of art work you presented I would call it Looking Inside Out. To me it gives a 3D image affect. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Birth of the New Man~Dali
I chose this image as I am constantly trying to better myself but struggle to do so more often than not, mainly because of people trying to pull me down and get the better of me. It is a painful process, but one I persist with and will suceed in.

The Darkside of the moon

The above image is one I created which to me sums up my idea of governments, which set the example to the rest of us, so no wonder society can be extremely selfish and greedy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join