It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
all my wild times were with my opposite sign ...Scorpio

ah ...the Joy of it all

Ha! I'm a Scorpio!!! lol My husband is a Cancer. That's one of my most compatible signs. I don't know why Numerology says we're not.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That was alot of fun thank you for the link.. Im a Scoripo and i have to say most of it was spot on ..I really liked the the birth tree parts ..S&F

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's lots of fun but too American - sigh... What do I care how many people were born in the USA the year I was born?
I give it credit for trying to be relevant by including some Australian stats (presumably going by my ISP but it needs to know that Aus and NZ are separate countries and separate land-masses, at least 2 hours apart by air...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

ahhhh sweet website! cheers for this :d

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
thanks for the link i like doing silly things like this and so put in mine, and kids info. I'd like to think mine was pretty accurate - it was quite flattering though, but isn't this how these things work - the cynic in me (he didn;t pick up on that - ha ha.) As the kids are still in their teens and still growing emotionally etc, maybe this is a tiny glimpse into their future - time will tell.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My lucky number is 9 & 11

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join