It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Cool Birth Calculator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I was sent this in an email today and was blown away by the accuracy and informative content. I recommend checking out not only this link but also follow the next one which calculates your name and its complete meaning, soul number and much more.

(Warning- Link asks for birth date and real name, If you are not comfortable with that do not continue)
www.paulsadowski.com...

[edit on 20-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
definitely a keeper.

thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i love reading star charts and things like this, quite accurate for me at least, and no, i dont want to believe, it is just so

Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Nice link. It had everything about me except one thing, which was surprising.

It did not list that my true zodiac sign is "Ophiuchus", Nostradamus and I share that privilege

Ahh, the sign that was swept under the rug.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wow, what A coinsidence!

I put in my date of birth, 24/06/1992.

And my birth stone was called an Alexandrite... Pretty wierd how my name is Alex huh?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Opulisum]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
''You are 827,915,605 seconds old.''

Haha, i liked that part! very cool fun facts!

My numbers are 9 and 11, and both those numbers are significant for me, so i was ammusingly impressed!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Wow, could mine be any more correct

Gotta give ya a S+F my friend for this

Thanks

IP

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yeah some fascinating and fun facts there!

Many thanks for the link, S&F for you my friend!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That's very cool. Thanks for posting.

My husband's Life Path number is compatible with mine.
And the "Birth Tree" reading is very accurate.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You bet, made me smile when the accuracy was spot on. I used 3 different names at different points in my life, marriage and such, and I typed in three different names and amazingly, each phase represented me at that point in my life. It really was amazing.

Helps me know my strenghts and weakness's now, kind of like a directional guide.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
WOW!!! on my next birthday I could boil 3.31 US ounces of water with the candles on my cake

Now I can sleep tonight.

Some other pretty cool stuff there, I've saved it all as a wordpad file for later perusing

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Excellent! It gave me the mayan long count calendar date. I've been wondering about that ever since I bought the 2012 for Dummies book!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for that.
Very cool info... I've wondered about Native american signs and a few other things on there.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is what I got with the next link to my name, so accurate!

There are 17 letters in your name.
Those 17 letters total to 74
There are 8 vowels and 9 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:Latin Female Variant of Julia: Young.
French Female Downy. French form of Julia. Also can be a feminine form of Julian: Youthful. Jove's child. Famous Bearer: Actress Julie Andrews.

Your number is: 11

The characteristics of #11 are: High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer.

The expression or destiny for #11:
Your Expression number is 11. The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues. Accordingly, it is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to live up to. You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11 expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach. Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than dollars and cents.

The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need.

Your Soul Urge number is: 4

A Soul Urge number of 4 means:
With the Soul Urge or Motivation number of 4 you are likely to strive for a stable life. You tend to follow a rather orderly pattern and systematic approach in your endeavors. You have an inner desire to serve others in a methodical and diligent manner. You want to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities, and you are somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. Excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing, you have a way of establishing order and maintaining it. You are responsible, reliable and in the final analysis, practical. Highly analytical, you can see your way through all sorts of situations and generally have a clear understanding of the issues. You are a very honest, sincere, and conscientious individual.

The negative side of the 4 is rigid, stubborn and somewhat narrow-minded. There is a tendency to hide feelings, or to really not be aware of real feelings. Avoid being too rigid and stubborn in your thinking, and try to always see the big picture rather than becoming to involved with the detail. Don't be afraid to take a chance once in awhile.

Your Inner Dream number is: 7

An Inner Dream number of 7 means:
You dream of having the opportunity to read, study, and shut yourself off from worldly distractions. You can see yourself as a teacher, mystic, or ecclesiastic, spending your life in the pursuit of knowledge and learning.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
Nice link. It had everything about me except one thing, which was surprising.

It did not list that my true zodiac sign is "Ophiuchus", Nostradamus and I share that privilege

Ahh, the sign that was swept under the rug.

Isn'tthat the serpent sign - I read that in a thread on ATS. I think the sign is linked with the caudiceus and mercury too.

I usually dont believe in these type of sites although they are amusing. I think they generalise stuff in such a way that you connect dots yourself to make you thinkk there is something in it. Try typing your whole name, part of it, and change the dates? This however is more like an info on your D.O.B which is quite cool. I was conceived in september 1979

I was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday is named after the norse god Odin/Wodan. I should have been born on a Thursday (Thors day) as it was thundering and lightening when i was brought into this wonderful world lol:

18 June 1980
Your date of conception was on or about 26 September 1979 which was a Wednesday.

You were born on a Wednesday
under the astrological sign Gemini.
Your Life path number is 6.

Your fortune cookie reads:
The beginning of wisdom is to desire it.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 8, 11 & 22.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.

The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2444408.5.
The golden number for 1980 is 5.
The epact number for 1980 is 13.
The year 1980 was a leap year.

Your birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/16/1980 and ending 2/4/1981.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Monkey.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Elk; your plant is Mullein.

You were born in the Egyptian month of Mesore, the fourth month of the season of Shomu (Harvest).

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 5 Tammuz 5740.
Or if you were born after sundown then the date is 6 Tammuz 5740.

The Mayan Calendar long count date of your birthday is 12.18.7.0.4 which is
12 baktun 18 katun 7 tun 0 uinal 4 kin

The Hijra (Islamic Calendar) date of your birth is Wednsday, 4 Sha'ban 1400 (1400-8-4).

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Nathan Morris (1971) Carol Kane (1952) Isabella Rossellini (1952)
Roger Ebert (1942) Paul McCartney (1942) E.G. Marshall (1910)
Bud Collyer (1908) Jeanette MacDonald (1903)

Your lucky day is Wednesday.
Your lucky number is 5.
Your ruling planet(s) is Mercury.
Your lucky dates are 5th, 14th, 23rd.
Your opposition sign is Sagittarious.
Your opposition number(s) is 3.

Today is one of your lucky days!

Your birthstone is Alexandrite

The Mystical properties of Alexandrite

Alexandrite can assist one in centering the self, reinforcing self-esteem, and augmenting ones ability to experience joy.
Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Pearl, Moonstone, Opal

Your birth tree is

Fig Tree, the Sensibility
Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence.

The moon's phase on the day you were
born was waxing crescent.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Today is not one of your lucky days!

*tries to escape coverage of the inauguration all morning, fails miserably*

Wow, that is some eerie accuracy right there. I've had a bad day and the thing predicted I'd have a bad day.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Today is not one of your lucky days!

*tries to escape coverage of the inauguration all morning, fails miserably*

Wow, that is some eerie accuracy right there. I've had a bad day and the thing predicted I'd have a bad day.

I got the same thing but notice it doesn't say it will be an unlucky day either. I'm 5 something dog years old. "Still chasing cats" .
Fun link!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Great Link!

I never know how they get it so right! It is completely accurate in me and my personality.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Fun link, thanks for posting.

My life path number is 11.

Is that why I always look at the clock at 1:11 or 11:11?

My Native American zodiac is the Otter! Cool! I love to swim! my plant is Fern. I've always like ferns, they are so prehistoric!

a Celebrity with my birthday is: Masaharu Fukuyama- That is a fun name if I ever heard one!

My candels will only burn 11.0880 food calories, which is great because I am on a diet.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey, thanks, that was great.
I found a conflict though. It says I may not get along with #5 and when I ran my name I'm a #5! YIKES.
I may need meds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join