It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW DO WE, THE PEOPLE, Organize Against NWO? Post Your Ideas Here Please.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
reply to post by pyrytyes

well, there are many many rich families. you just have to take out key ones. and they will not give away their power without some kind of a fight. specifically? well the red shield family and the fella rocking family and all them. we all know the names. we just dont know what can we do? who will jail those who run the police and the government?

It is the ones at the bottom of the list that we need to deal with first. A fellow working for Mr. R Calls someone who calls someone, etc. Until that final phone call is made to the person(s) who will exert the influence- either oiling the machine, or tightening the screws. THAT one needs to be neutralized, then his boss, etc. back up the line. Effectively, that would lop off a branch, as the larger branch(es) would have to find others to do their bidding, so as not to step out into the light, exposing the whole affair.

Then on to another "branch".

"Hit list", of sorts. How far are you willing to go?

There a many ways to neutralize such a situation. I suggest attempts be made along the peaceable means first...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
reply to post by XXXN3O

well i do plan on going away if # hits fans. i have mexico, south america. i have lots of relatives in mexico. viva la raza man. i have lots of plans but i like how you put yourself upthere giving important advice. and the little flashback form the future thing, thats funny. i do listen though but not because you told me to listen. i just listen to people and then evaluate all they say and then i can figure out truths. but i gotta listen to ALOT of people. cuz everyone got they own point of view etc.

It is difficult who's advice you take as everyone does have there own views.

Once the SHTF it will be too late to get out.

It is a very difficult thing, even I do not have the balls to do it yet but I know it is the right thing to do.

Its very hard to detach yourself from society and once you have, you are on your own.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I agree with a previous poster Educate all that will listen to at least look for themselves at what is certainly FACT not conspiracy.

But, on a practical note. Unsubscribe from their media propaganda machine i.e. don’t buy ANY newspapers, Stop your Cable subscription (SKY-Virgin etc in the UK)

Stop them getting in by urging for a 'NONE OF THE ABOVE' voting right to show that they do not have your mandate by default.

Try not to put yourself in Debt (the really unnecessary type)

This is exactly what David Icke and the like don't offer. They only point out the obvious and capitalise on your fear and desire for something that isn't state fed.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I agree, educate yourself and anyone who will listen. After that, all you can do is wait. There is no pre-emptive strike on the NWO, i believe it is too late for that. I think all we can do now is wait for the initial strike, and then we counter attack, because then, people will see the truth in front of their faces and then it will cost them nothing to join the resistance.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think we should all sit around and make a bunch of crazy websites and blog spots about some really crazy weird stuff that PRETEND we are organizing.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have thought about this very question on numerous occasions, especially
after some eye-rolling disbeliever asks me, "Well, if this ruling elite is so rich and powerful and has paid off everyone in positions of power, how can such a lowly person like you ever hope to make any impact at all against them?"

I finally have a good answer. I have discovered a job where I can visit with people or call them on the phone and tell them about many of the horrible things the ruling elite are responsible for, especially the poisoning of our water, food, and air supplies. I can tell them about the corrupt medical establishment and how they love to make us sick so they can make billions of dollars from us.

Then, I tell them about some scientifically engineered nutrients, vitamins, minerals, all natural stuff that removes toxins from our body, scrubs clean our cardiovascular system, thereby empowering our immune systems to do what it does best, keep us healthy. Therefore, I can make a good living by informing people about the criminal elites while helping them improve the quality of their life at the same time.

With the corrupt media suppressing the real truth, I believe the best way to fight these criminals is through a grass roots effort, one person at a time. If enough people would simply start walking and talking this conspiracy reality news, perhaps selling a useful product in the process, it wouldn't be long before an enormous number of people were aware of all this.

Let's just keep learning, sharing, and praying for a positive end result to all of this.

Sincerely,

Bruce

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The problems stem from the public school system and the reasons have to do with the ability to use law and logic, as well as understand the systems that are aligned to push people down. America has a vast wasteland of economic ignorance and people need to read more and look to those outside the box, so to speak. Walter Williams has some interesting words to say about much of our problem, it starts with kids being taught the wrong kinds of thinking skills that inhibit their ability to be curious about things of which they will not get credit or grades for, mostly stuff that government schools would prefer they never knew about in the first place, especially the history of modern schooling and the consequences of forced schooling on kids being ground into a system of obedience and control, to be stuck inside a "cognitive island" in which they are forced into often against their will and that creates the ignorance that can't be saved, since the child has been punished for self expression.

You can read more about the NWO and why it will fail over at my thread on the eventual failure of the NWO here

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I've been on these forums for over a year now and listening to Coasttocoastam for about a year and a half. I have learned a lot and put in my small contribution toward the fight for the hearts and minds, but if it weren't for the internet and that one radio program, I would be so deep into the consensus trance that there would be absolutely no question of being able to resist the string pullers.

My suggestion.

Defend the internet at all costs.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
We need every single working person in the U.S to go on strike....the people need to take back control of the government...think about it...how can one person tell us what to do...who is he to say how and waht goes....THIS IS OUR LIFE...NOT THE GOVERNMENTS!!!!! I say at every single public presedential meeting...we need to...assasinate...to show we the people mean bussiness and if dont get freedom and a fair living invironment for everyone...we wont stop. What do you think terrorists do...they want freedom..so they bomb and kill...they kill the wrong people...we need to kill the government assholes. But what am i saying....this is america...we cant even go one day without t.v

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
As a Christian the new world order means Christ return is sooner than we realize. Watching what is happening to the world makes me sick. There is so much evil around us today ... greedy, power-hungry folks running amok. I've read that 3 families basically control the world: Rothchilds, Rockefellers and Windsors. I had no idea the amount of power the British royals have. Seems they control the UN. Before this NWO can rise to power, I believe Canada, Mexico and the U.S. will become the North American Union. Also, what better way to usher in a one-world currency than to manipulate economic woes? Think about it ... this economic mess is being orchestrated on purpose! This has been planned out for a long time.

Not sure how to fight the NWO ... it's coming and we can't stop it. I, for one, will not shut my mouth about the truth. Hopefully Obama will spread the wealth soon and give me my money. Then I can quit work, move to Washington, D.C. and protest the NAU and the NWO! Sounds goods, huh?

As a Christian I also know that the man who will head this New World Order is the beast ... and his false prophet.

All I can say is spread the truth. Read the book The Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustice Mullins. Talk about some truth! Keep ourselves informed. Yes, that means to also listen to Rush Limbaugh. There are 2 sides to every story. Obama's myspace page is still open ... message him about your feelings. I have. Email ole Nancy Pelosi ... who knows you might plant a seed!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
as 'dangerous' it is to state this, these are the threads ive been anticipating for most. and i one hundred percent agree with the movement. i think the idea is mainly these things:

arm yourself with knowledge, spread the word, prepare yourself, and WE MUST UNITE!!!

think about it a militia is quite obviously stronger and more influencing than a whole bunch of hooligans running this way and that. we need to unite our voice through some common leader.

oh and i think we need to maybe inform eachother of general locations so we can get in touch. of course my only consideration is what if one of us is an insider hmm?

of course all this is easier said than done. so...ideas? because im all in baby!!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Are there actually any groups out there fighting this NWO? Or have they all been labelled terrorists and traitors?
It would be interesting to know if there are groups out there (like the PMC group 'Phoenix' in Canada) who aren't carrying out attacks or anything of that sort, but preparing resources and banding together people who WILL fight fire with fire, military force with military force, should it come to an all out dogfight. Does anyone know of any other groups like this? I can explain some of their beliefs if anyone is confused or curious. For starters, their motto (or whatever they call it... mission statement) if "Strength in Numbers, Live to Defend"
Kirs

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by just_another_yourself

Turn yourself into the police before you get a lot of other people into trouble too. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. It's like George Bush trying to run a country.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Use the methods of the enemy!
Covert diversion, guys - the only way of opposition.
www.uruknet.de...

dont even hope on russia or china - the same controlled puppets there - we are all in one boat and get down together

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russi
Use the methods of the enemy!
Covert diversion, guys - the only way of opposition.
www.uruknet.de...

dont even hope on russia or china - the same controlled puppets there - we are all in one boat and get down together

I think if you use the methods of our "enemy" you have lost allready.
They have the monopoly on this.
If you try to attack them with the same methods you will find that you will become like them, sooner than later.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My view on the best resistance you could give the so called NWO is "non conformity"

This worked for ghandi and could still work now.

Here are some quotes that say it quite clearly for me.

Government advocate: General Dyer, is it correct that you ordered your troops to fire at the thickest part of the crowd?
Gen. Dyer: [righteous tone] That is so.
Government advocate: One thousand five hundred and sixteen casualties with one thousand six hundred and fifty bullets.
Gen. Dyer: My intention was to inflict a lesson that would have an impact throughout all India.
Indian barrister: General, had you been able to take in the armored car, would you have opened fire with the machine gun?
Gen. Dyer: I think, probably, yes.
Lord Hunter: General, did you realize there were children, and women, in the crowd?
Gen. Dyer: I did.
Government advocate: But that was irrelevant to the point you were making?
Gen. Dyer: That is correct!
Government advocate: Could I ask you what provision you made for the wounded?
Gen. Dyer: I was ready to help any who applied.
Government advocate: General, how does a child shot with a 303 Lee-Enfield "apply" for help?
Gen. Dyer: [silence]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brigadier: You don't think we're just going to walk out of India!
Gandhi: Yes. In the end, you will walk out. Because 100,000 Englishmen simply cannot control 350 million Indians, if those Indians refuse to cooperate.

www.imdb.com...

Most relevant piece done on Bold by me.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Who told you this?
)))
no monopoly in these matters
covert is covert and most effective way of opposition/
you dont have guns and world bankers behind you.
the only thing you can do is create awareness for other still sane people that they are not alone

www.americanchronicle.com...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Russi]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russi
Who told you this?
)))
no monopoly in these matters
covert is covert and most effective way of opposition/
you dont have guns and world bankers behind you.
the only thing you can do is create awareness for other still sane people that they are not alone

www.americanchronicle.com...

[edit on 26-1-2009 by Russi]

So you think that we can have a mass opposition against a NWO in a covert way ?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
it already exists: the oppositin of Norm to Pathology

Atoms and molecules reform but stay in Earth. In this sense, every one of us consists of the material that has been changed a lot of times. But! The core (essense) of ours stays the same!

in norm, human beings pocess universal rules of moral in their genes
in case of pathology, they lack it
gomeostasis: normal organism strives for survival by getting rid of pathology present. Norm=life. pathology = death.
stay yourself and unite with the likes of you - this way you survive and transfer the healthy genes to furture generations

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I think we should all sit around and make a bunch of crazy websites and blog spots about some really crazy weird stuff that PRETEND we are organizing.

HAHA shhh they're not pretend! They really Had better watch out on March 26th, 2009, as well as later dates in Washington, DC and somewhere as of yet undisclosed in Arizona.

Arm yourselves, take part in protests, marches, assassinate higher ups... not too hard if you're creative. Seriously. There are only two things that will stop it.
1. Let it happen and take it down from the inside.
2. Stop being cowards and die for your cause!!! People are such self-serving beings these days. If you LET them take you to some prison, you've lost. If you die fighting, you are a martyr. Pretty obvious choice to me. But then again I am a viking

Ill let you know when my underground is running

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join