It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell undertaker's secrets revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
For years embalmer Glenn Dennis has told an intriguing Roswell crash tale. If true, it leaves no doubt that what fell to Earth in July of 1947 in New Mexico sands was from another world. However Glenn's story has been disputed by researchers as having serious difficulties. Today, some have all but dismissed his purported involvement in the crash events.

But new interviews and information show that the undertaker's amazing story may well have basis in fact. And a fresh look may have uncovered the possible identity of the "missing nurse" at the Roswell base who decades ago revealed to Glenn the alien reality of the crash.

Glenn Dennis could only happen in a place like New Mexico. His top shirt button always clasped, he often wore a bolero. His frame was lanky but always upright- standing at least two feet taller than desert brush. A marvel of shortened hyperbole, tongue-in-cheek cusses and flirtations- this is how family remembers Glenn.

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

and about a third of the way down on this page is more:
ufocon.blogspot.com...

I found this to be a highly interesting story (especially so if true) and thought id share it with my fellow ATSrs. So what yall think? Hoax or not?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That is his 15 mins. Complete crap.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think anyone who shines the light on Roswell should be thanked- even if he's full of it, people would notice and wonder themselves.

Its ridiculous to think that we are the only species in the universe...frankly we are supposed to be an intelligent species, that would compromise that severely...

[edit on 1/19/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have heard the real "insiders" of Roswell speak and read what they have to say. Roswell is the biggest cover up. It amazes me that people buy into the Mogul propaganda.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP, good stuff.

Originally posted by ufo reality
I have heard the real "insiders" of Roswell speak and read what they have to say. Roswell is the biggest cover up. It amazes me that people buy into the Mogul propaganda.

Exactly ufo reality.

There are just to many credible witnesses and other evidence that blows the Mogul lie right out of the water.

For example we have Brig. Gen. Arthur E. Exon. He was commander of Wright-Patterson AFB in the 60's and the highest ranking military officer to come out and say directly that Roswell was the crash of a spacecraft and that alien bodies were recovered.

"They knew they had something new in their hands. The metal and material was unknown to anyone I talked to. Whatever they found, I never heard what the results were. A couple of guys thought it might be Russian, but the overall consensus was that the pieces were from space. Everyone from the White House on down knew that what we had found was not of this world within 24 hours of our finding it. ...Roswell was the recovery of a craft from space."

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

If they do ever find the nurse that Mr Dennis describes, his credibility would be intact. However, he did change her name several times as searches revealed no such person. That does show a pattern of lying. Until such nurse is actually found, the testimony of Mr Dennis is nothing but a story told to humor investigators.

new topics

top topics

join