It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning UFO falling from the sky?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

It is obvious this is not a contrail, because traditional contrails will have a AIRCRAFT attached to the front of them! This video seems to be missing that part. The "Zoom" of this video was quite sufficient to have produced a aircraft, if it was present.

In my example here, with better resolution:

Originally posted by depthoffield

and here maxim resolution:

img183.imageshack.us...

Use the full picture atached in the link, and please show me the airplane! Can you? Not? Why? because the atmpspheric haze due to distance, dilute the body of the plane with the sky. Atmospheric haze plus not enough resolution.

Certain members of this elite ATS group have concluded this is a picture of the "ISS" taken out of focus. I do not agree.

I agree partially with them. It may be ISS, or another sattelite. Big magnifications, much high than the limit of difraction of the lens telescopes used.

[edit on 21/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It is obvious this is not a contrail, because traditional contrails will have a AIRCRAFT attached to the front of them! This video seems to be missing that part. The "Zoom" of this video was quite sufficient to have produced a aircraft, if it was present.

Not if the aircraft is nearly 'face on' (or 'face away' in this case). Just because you can't see it does not mean it's not there!

Look at the photo I provided above - you can hardly see the plane, and that's sideways on!

Can you see the plane in depthoffield's example? Or in the all but the last photo that IAttackPeople posted? Obviusly the last photo in that collage is much sharper than the footage we have, and in the footage the extreme glare from the brightness of the sunlight reflecting from the contrail would make things hard to make out in that area anyway.

If it's not a plane, then how would you explain the double trail?

And why is it that the sun is below (or almost below) the horizon in all these videos that feature similar objects? (hint - look at the color in the sky)

Double trails again:

This one even turns like a plane:

You can clearly see the plane in front when the camera zooms in in this footage:

Double trails again:

And again:

Yawn:

What color is sunlight when the sun is near the horizon? What color are these trails? Why is it we only have examples of these 'objects' when the sun is low, and none when the sun is high in the sky or at night... I mean, if they glow this bright in the near-daylight, they should be positively blindingly bright at night! (hint look at the 4th vid I posted where the light has nearly gone!)

Do I need to post more examples?

[edit on 21-1-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No, this is enough, too many burning UFO's here!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Flame on Tesla craft of planet Earth.
A super Fluorescent gas light from millions of flying volts.
If there are no UFOs then we don't need Aliens to explain them.
If there are UFOs and no Aliens then we need a Tesla explanation.
The mass media Illuminati nincompoops reporting these Tesla craft
need some clues.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Flame on Tesla craft of planet Earth.
A super Fluorescent gas light from millions of flying volts.
If there are no UFOs then we don't need Aliens to explain them.
If there are UFOs and no Aliens then we need a Tesla explanation.
The mass media Illuminati nincompoops reporting these Tesla craft
need some clues.

No, those are airplains contrails iluminated by the sun.
You really should go outside and contemplate the reality. Take a binocular with you.

[edit on 25/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

If these are "Tesla craft", then why do I keep seeing them at the same time flights start at my local airport, following well known aircraft flight paths?

They also look like commercial jets/contrails when I look at them at high magnification, and when the sun has made it above the horizon the color goes out of those same trails. Why would they do that if they were "Tesla craft" ?

Last time I checked there were no "Tesla craft" flying out of my local airport (quite a big airport by any accounts)... only the usual commercial aircraft... but who knows, perhaps they are retro-fitting those with "Tesla drives" now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join