It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor said "The Next President tries to be the next Lincoln" Is there any doubt Civil War is

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Any luck finding ANY link between Razimus and me yet?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I was once very interested in the titor story and spent a entire day doing research in google earth and other sources. I found:

a address that didn't exist
Paperwork that could have been faked

thats about all the evidence I found. Face it people, This 'Titor' guy either was very good at hiding his trail. Or He was a complete fake. Maybe he had visions, Maybe he was insane and really believed his story! Maybe he was real and we are all going to die! IDK, But what I do know is that I spent 24 hours looking up titor and found NO evidence. Yes my grammer sucks but that is beside the point. So don't debunk my theory because "I can't spell"!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ddubo

Don't worry about your spelling. Titor fans will find something else to attack, they always do. What they cannot do is make sense out of his story. They have to make up things to make what he said work. Titorites must invent ways that the story might be logical, even if that means contradicting Titor himself or other parts of what they have already said. The man was a fraud, hoax, liar, whatever you want to call it but for all his smarts, he neglected the most important part of a lie - the end cannot contradict the beginning. Somehow his fans have no trouble over looking that.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I so agree! I hate these people who Scare us over nothing!

Get A LIFE

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
....and I guess that shuts down another useless Titor thread for a little while. I guess avoiding the thread alltogether is much easier than actually trying to explain how Titor did not kill his own story with...his own story.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

If you really want to play this game then fine. You still have to answer the question that I had asked long before you asked me to prove anything. How in the world does it makes sense, with Titor's explanation of how he time travels, for anyone to spend time and money to send him to 'retrieve' something that they can never actually get because he cannot actually return? You answer that and I will go dig up my proof or admit I was wrong - me and pretty much everyone on all the Titor threads.

I already answered it in the other thread, you didn't accept it... damn how many names you have here?

wow look at this image!

animalnewyork.com...

Billboard usurping culture jammer, Ron English, created this dramatic image of an Abraham Lincoln -

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

I already answered it in the other thread, you didn't accept it... damn how many names you have here?

I have one and one only, sorry. If you answered it already, then you should have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO trouble pasting that answer here or offering up a link to it. I am more than willing to give you a fair chance at answering it but just claiming you did does not really say much now does it?

wow look at this image!

animalnewyork.com...

Billboard usurping culture jammer, Ron English, created this dramatic image of an Abraham Lincoln -

And the point of that is....?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

....and I guess that shuts down another useless Titor thread for a little while. I guess avoiding the thread alltogether is much easier than actually trying to explain how Titor did not kill his own story with...his own story.

Unfortunate - and I was so enjoying following this thread.

Just my opinion, but I think you won.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Uh oh, now you done it. Titor fans are not going to like that. Especially since I really did not even make a case. LOL, the story is just so stupid.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Uh oh, now you done it. Titor fans are not going to like that. Especially since I really did not even make a case. LOL, the story is just so stupid.

Debunking is so fun. People will come up with the weirdest crap to crawl out of a hole they dug themselves

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ddubo
Debunking is so fun. People will come up with the weirdest crap to crawl out of a hole they dug themselves

I think that is what makes Titor so entertaining. They have made up entire stories around it just to make it float. Unfortunately, they cannot unmakeup the crap "Titor" already gave us.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The "time traveler" paradox isn't resolved. The multiverse, parallel worlds brings it's own paradoxes. John Titor wouldn't be able to control which time line he travels back and forth in. he would not know whether the computer he was after was the correct one or that he could return it to his time line making the journey pointless. Also his relative could have left one for him in a secure place but then he wouldn't of needed to go back in time and creates another paradox of its own.

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
True, Now that this thread has been demolished it needs to be closed! This was fun....................................................

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ddubo

I guess I was hoping the usualy strong hearted defenders of the hoax would come back to correct us since we are just stupid or wrong for not believing. I guess they finally realize that they cannot convince people of a lie they have to tell to pretend the original story could possibly maybe be true. Not to fret, a new Titor thread pops up every month.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Meanwhile In John Titor News......

John Titor: Texas is still there but Spanish is a lot more popular.

State Senator Dan Patrick… “TEXAS NATIONAL GUARD ON ALERT

BREAKING: Texas On Alert For The First Time In Modern History

Last year Pakistan and Mexico were identified in a Department of Defense report as two countries that could destabilize rapidly. More than 5,300 people were killed in Mexico last year in connection with criminal activity and some experts predict things may get worse. If that were to happen, officials are concerned that the drug violence could cross the Rio Grande into southern Texas.

As drug cartels continue to terrorize Mexico, Texas officials are planning for the worst-case scenario—how to respond if the violence spills over the border and what to do if thousands of Mexicans seek refuge in the United States.

Napolitano: Violence in Mexico Not Yet Spilling Across U.S. Border

Texas authorities are preparing contingency plans for the worst-case scenario -- hundreds of thousands of Mexican refugees attempting to head north to escape the violence. The economic consequences of collapse are immense with trade between the two countries totaling $368 billion last year. Mexico also is the top supplier to the U.S. of crude oil.

If Violence Escalates in Mexico, Texas Officials Plan to Be Ready
As drug cartels continue to terrorize Mexico, Texas officials are planning for the worst-case scenario: how to respond if the violence spills over the border, and what to do if thousands of Mexicans seek refuge in the United States.

Cesinger said the plan currently does not address a potential flood of refugees, though "It may be something that comes into consideration."

"Worst-case scenario, Mexico becomes the Western hemisphere's equivalent of Somalia, with mass violence, mass chaos," said Ted Galen Carpenter, vice president for defense and foreign policy at the Cato Institute, a Washington-based think tank. "That would clearly require a military response from the United States."

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

...and that has what exactly to do with Titor? Please elaborate and offer links to the original text that might back any of this up.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
This is what John Titor said about the Olympics:
"Sports are still enjoyed just as they are today. The Olympics are no longer played though due to various conflicts. The last Olympic Games took place in 2004 and may resume in 2040."

Remember this? I can't believe a word he says after this comment.

I dont remember but the Lincoln thing seems right on. I only know bits about titor had to say. I do know the last Olypics were played in communist China and they werent "enjoyed" as they were in '04. Most events were held in front of very small crowds because the Gov't controlled the whole Olympics. They were scandal filled with steroids and really werent very enjoyable to watch much less take part in.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join