It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor said "The Next President tries to be the next Lincoln" Is there any doubt Civil War is

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by coincidence_theorist

Man, the you Titorites will try ANYTHING to make his story work won't you? Look, he is a liar and has been proven to be nothing more. Time to give up. You cannot keep changing things and tinkering with the given tale to make it fit the logic it was missing on its first telling. It doesnt work that way.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Why call me a titorite and try to lump me into some group that is supposed to carry negative connotations?

why would you not just reply to my post as it is? Or, just make a general post to referring to all titorites?

All I was saying, is that those are two logical ways of looking at it. You could say he was wrong from the very beginning so he is wrong (completely logical) but it is just as logical to say the fact that he was wrong -is going to make- him wrong from then forward, but it doesn't make his words less valuable. Because his words WERE probable, hence the reason they are still discussed.

And they are still probable today, even if dates have passed. In fact, as this new thread points out, more probable than ever. Before a person could say, the president does not seem anything like Lincoln. But now a person could say, that is quite a strange coincidence, their are so many similarities.

Because it isn't right or wrong. Really, if everything Titor said would happen, did happen, but they happened way later, or out of order, he would no doubt have been wrong. But it would be silly to write it off.

What he said shouldn't be looked at as something that can be decided to be right or wrong. Because, in that respect, once you declare he was right about something it's too late. You are basically just sitting there waiting to see if the knowledge he gave is true or not, and that should not be done with any knowledge, it is completely wasteful. What is the point of that? Knowledge isn't supposed to be judged it is supposed to be used.

The only way the average person can see into the future is to use the Present as a tool to redefine the past. This will offer you greater insight for everyday that follows. To continually say that this conversation is done move on, is not only irresponsible as a member of the human species but it is the only way the average person can travel backward in time.

This post is as long as it is because your post was as pointless as it was.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coincidence_theorist

Why call me a titorite and try to lump me into some group that is supposed to carry negative connotations?

why would you not just reply to my post as it is? Or, just make a general post to referring to all titorites?

Because you did exactly what they all do. You all decide that his story must be true or could be true, all you have to do is change something.

Hmmmm... how many of your stories have to be altered to be true?

Besides, did John not say that there is only a 2% divergence between worlds? So apparently we run parallel since 2 is a constant number last time I checked. That would mean that in the year 1999 things were different by 2% and in 2009 things are different by 2%. I am really sorry but you can not edit his story and then re-present it as plausible.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im not saying his story is true or isn't, that is a stupid assertion. It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter. What matters is that the world is spinning faster and faster, events are compressing and collapsing into one another and anything is possible. If someone wants to use the words of some time travelar to try and come to a fuller understanding of whats going on, i am not going to stand in their way.

How is someone relating his story to the present any worse than someone using the story of Jesus to bring meaning to their life? That is what people do.

or is that the problem?

Time travel aside, his words aren't words from the future anymore, they are words from the past, keep this in mind.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by coincidence_theorist
Im not saying his story is true or isn't, that is a stupid assertion. It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter. What matters is that the world is spinning faster and faster, events are compreblah blah blah blah.....

Then what is this all about?

I think the most important thing to look at is one of his biggest first predictions, the horror that would occur because of -Y2K-.

There are two choices: you can either say this guy is full of it, games over. Or, you can say, how different will our future be from what he has stated, now that Y2k hasn't happened.

In this timeline, if Y2k never happened, people didn't freeze on bridges and turn against one another, what would be different than the one he spoke about?

You go on to explain the the difference there would ripple and make our time vastly different from his at this point. Why bother? His words were old when he stole them the first time so why give him any more credit for anything? He is a fraud, a liar, and a plagiarist. But you go ahead and discuss how his story might be true and why "his" words are important.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Is there any doubt that Obama is trying to be like Lincoln?

If Obama was trying to be like Lincoln he would be going to battle with the international bankers, the "money changers."

But he obviously isn't doing that, he is the Federal Reserve's best friend and his cabinet is filled with those zionist bankers.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

"Other important legislation involved economic matters, including the first income tax and higher tariffs. Also included was the creation of the system of national banks by the National Banking Acts of 1863, 1864, and 1865, which allowed the creation of a strong national financial system."

"The Legal Tender Act of 1862 established the United States Note, the first paper currency in United States history. This was done to increase the money supply to pay for fighting the war.

During the war, Lincoln's Treasury Department effectively controlled all cotton trade in the occupied South — the most dramatic incursion of federal controls on the economy."

"During the Civil War, Lincoln appropriated powers no previous President had wielded: he used his war powers to proclaim a blockade, suspended the writ of habeas corpus, spent money before Congress appropriated it, and imprisoned 18,000 suspected Confederate sympathizers without trial."

We must be thinking about different Lincolns.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

Besides, did John not say that there is only a 2% divergence between worlds? So apparently we run parallel since 2 is a constant number last time I checked. That would mean that in the year 1999 things were different by 2% and in 2009 things are different by 2%. I am really sorry but you can not edit his story and then re-present it as plausible.

You obviously haven't studied or read about John Titor..... your statement is totally wrong..... 2009 things are different by 2%? WHAT???

Here, I will not edit John Titor's words....

Timetravel_0: For starters....the fact that I'm here makes it different. I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams...things like that. I would guess the temporal divergence between this world line and my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

Did you not read the part, "the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes."

Now where do you get 2009 things are different by 2%???

please stop posting junk and calling Titor a liar, though do come back when you have read his postings.....

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com... ncolns-legacy-fords-theatre/

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by Luciferdescending

You obviously haven't studied or read about John Titor..... your statement is totally wrong..... 2009 things are different by 2%? WHAT???

Here, I will not edit John Titor's words....

Timetravel_0: For starters....the fact that I'm here makes it different. I've also noticed little things like news events that happen at different times, football games won by other teams...things like that. I would guess the temporal divergence between this world line and my original is about 1 or 2 percent. Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

Did you not read the part, "the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes."

Now where do you get 2009 things are different by 2%???

please stop posting junk and calling Titor a liar, though do come back when you have read his postings.....

LOL, that is awesome. I have all Johns stuff right here. Did I memorize it? No. I did not memorize Bob Lazaar's fake resume either. I still know enough to know he is a fake and full of it. So the divergence starts at 2% when he gets there and grows. So that means that his act of traveling in time creates a new path that starts at 1 - 2 percent different and grows? Sorry but it would start at zero and grow. Why bother with this 1 to 2 crap? Why do you believe that even makes sense?

I read all his posts, looked at all his pics and listen to his lawyer on C2C whenever I know he will be on. Do not dismiss me as so ignorant of the case because I forgot that retarded statement.

[edit on 12-2-2009 by Luciferdescending]

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Sorry but it would start at zero and grow. Why bother with this 1 to 2 crap?

If you imagine it like two spatial dimensions (x and y), Titor's starting point (his world line) would be at zero. It's like relationships between data points, plus it's derived from Titor's world line observation. So again your wrong.... zero wouldn't be on our world line unless Titor makes that observation.

Why do you believe that even makes sense?

Believe what make sense, divergence between world lines? I do enjoy multiple world theory, divergence between world lines can make sense.

Do not dismiss me as so ignorant of the case because I forgot that retarded statement.

I don't think your ignorant, just taking a stab at your posts....

Let's see what this Razimus comes up with.... I bet it will be entertaining for a few moments.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he just called into C2C because there wasn't to many hits on his video yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If you imagine it like two spatial dimensions (x and y), Titor's starting point (his world line) would be at zero. It's like relationships between data points, plus it's derived from Titor's world line observation. So again your wrong.... zero wouldn't be on our world line unless Titor makes that observation.

Ummmm....no. There are certain rules to how math works. If a percentage is constantly growing from a variable then it must also be traceable backwards to 0. That is how numbers work. He cannot jump in at 2 and then it just gets bigger and bigger. Thanks for telling me I am wrong but you should try making it to class more and following internet hoaxes less.

Believe what make sense, divergence between world lines? I do enjoy multiple world theory, divergence between world lines can make sense.

No... not divergence between world lines. That is not what I said. I put my words in context for a reason. If you take them out and then do not understand them, that is your fault. Go read it the way I wrote it.

I don't think your ignorant, just taking a stab at your posts....

You said I was ill informed on the subject. That is what it means to be ignorant. Now I understand why you do not understand my English but you do believe in Titor. I am getting you a dictionary for Christmas.

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Your either Razimus or noticed my post in his looney thread "John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 13-2-2009 @ 05:52 PM
I said something along the lines of: "looks like a High School book report" in the above thread.

14 minutes later.....

posted on 13-2-2009 @ 06:06 PM
You posted in this thread: "you should try making it to class more and following internet hoaxes less." and your buying me a book for Christmas.

If not, you timed it well

me:posted on 13-2-2009 @ 05:52 PM
you:posted on 13-2-2009 @ 06:06 PM

ok that was fun...see the school book, class, follow the hoax 2% connection

Is that your next case, Bob Lazar lol

Anyway, if you insist I said your ill informed, then I guess you are, just as Razimus. RIGHT? Both stuck on 2%. How you two just don't get it is beyond me.

There are certain rules to how math works. If a percentage is constantly growing from a variable then it must also be traceable backwards to 0. That is how numbers work. He cannot jump in at 2 and then it just gets bigger and bigger. Thanks for telling me I am wrong but you should try making it to class more and following internet hoaxes less.

I said imagine, there's no rules in imagination?
Stick to the story, not your opinion. Zero is a point from Titor's observation, as you know it was from his world line to ours.

John Titor: It is mearly an empirical indicator of overall change in a world line.

Again:

Now where do you get 2009 things are different by 2%??? and Razimus too lol

[edit on 13-2-2009 by imitator]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Your either Razimus or noticed my post in his looney thread "John Titor A.K.A. Razimus Report" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 13-2-2009 @ 05:52 PM
I said something along the lines of: "looks like a High School book report" in the above thread.

14 minutes later.....

posted on 13-2-2009 @ 06:06 PM
You posted in this thread: "you should try making it to class more and following internet hoaxes less." and your buying me a book for Christmas.

14 minutes must be more signifiganct where you are because that seems like a long time to write something you think is damning evidence of what I am not sure. I followed the link over to the thread by Razimus but I must admit, I did not read your little comment. Sorry if it is just painfully obvious that you are either still in high school or dropped out. I am just going by the ignorance and lack of intellectual thought you put forth.

If not, you timed it well

me:posted on 13-2-2009 @ 05:52 PM
you:posted on 13-2-2009 @ 06:06 PM

ok that was fun...see the school book, class, follow the hoax 2% connection

Is that your next case, Bob Lazar lol

LOL, what case? He has been proven a liar so many times he has negative levels of integrity.

Anyway, if you insist I said your ill informed, then I guess you are, just as Razimus. RIGHT? Both stuck on 2%. How you two just don't get it is beyond me.

You clearly stated that I was not familiar with the case enough. That is the same as ill informed or ignorant. How do you not see that?

I said imagine, there's no rules in imagination?
Stick to the story, not your opinion. Zero is a point from Titor's observation, as you know it was from his world line to ours.

Huh? There are rules in math and logic though, why do you insist there is not?

John Titor: It is mearly an empirical indicator of overall change in a world line.

Again:

Now where do you get 2009 things are different by 2%??? and Razimus too lol

sigh

I also read where he stated that there was a constant 2% divergence between worlds. That is constant. Pay attention and keep up. If you want to think I am Razimus because we both came to similar conclusions, go for it. I cannot figure out why I would need to be two people to state the same thing over and over. You obviously like to believe utter BS so believe what you like but you are the one who is ignorant on the case here. You are missing the most glaring aspect of it that proves it is fake.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Yeah right ok.... (cough) Razimus likes to role play, just a thought....Team-Razimus lol.

Razimus likes to role play.
Razimus: Changing your writing style is easily done, I do it occasionally, you just associate a made up name with a character to role-play, you act as that character. Perhaps it takes some acting skill or some role-playing experience but it's very easy to pretend to be dumb, skeptical, nice, it's all about role-playing.

You said: "I have all Johns stuff right here. Did I memorize it? No. I did not memorize Bob Lazaar's fake resume either. I still know enough to know he is a fake and full of it."

Why would need all of John's stuff? Your looking over Bob Lazar's resume!!!... Oh! Maybe because your a HOAXHUNTER - Hunting Hoaxes not Myths...

LMAO

You said: "Do not dismiss me as so ignorant of the case because I forgot that retarded statement. "

The keyword you use is "case." (you used it several times)..... does the word "case" mean investigation! It does if your a HOAXHUNTER

Are you using the art of trolling? Trying make others look foolish, pretending to be someone or something you are not. After all your defamatory, slanderous attacks on my character seem to point in that direction along with your distortions to the Titor story.

I'm just having fun, it's no different than what Razimus does.

still your avoiding my question......

I will give you $100 dollars if you can find where Titor said, "2009 things are different by 2%."

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Yeah right ok.... (cough) Razimus likes to role play, just a thought....Team-Razimus lol.

Razimus likes to role play.
Razimus: Changing your writing style is easily done, I do it occasionally, you just associate a made up name with a character to role-play, you act as that character. Perhaps it takes some acting skill or some role-playing experience but it's very easy to pretend to be dumb, skeptical, nice, it's all about role-playing.

You said: "I have all Johns stuff right here. Did I memorize it? No. I did not memorize Bob Lazaar's fake resume either. I still know enough to know he is a fake and full of it."

Why would need all of John's stuff? Your looking over Bob Lazar's resume!!!... Oh! Maybe because your a HOAXHUNTER - Hunting Hoaxes not Myths...

Um.....when did I say I needed it? Look over this thread. There are more than just me that have all of John's stuff. In fact, you can download all of his stuff in several nice little packages on bit torrent. It takes all of 5 seconds to start and then you wait and that is it. It was pretty tough clicking 3 things to get every post he ever made, everything he published (photos/diagrams, etc.) I am really not sure what you logic is there in then leaping to that I am both Razimus or looking over Lazaar's resume. That crap has been published online and thoroughly debunked. Sorry if that is another of your fantasies dashed.

LMAO

You said: "Do not dismiss me as so ignorant of the case because I forgot that retarded statement. "

The keyword you use is "case." (you used it several times)..... does the word "case" mean investigation! It does if your a HOAXHUNTER

Are you using the art of trolling? Trying make others look foolish, pretending to be someone or something you are not. After all your defamatory, slanderous attacks on my character seem to point in that direction along with your distortions to the Titor story.

I'm just having fun, it's no different than what Razimus does.

still your avoiding my question......

I will give you $100 dollars if you can find where Titor said, "2009 things are different by 2%."

Oh wow, an internet promise from a stranger of a monetary prize for proving something. That is every bit as good as a threat from you. Neither one will ever come through. I am not the only one here that KNOWS this whole story is BS. If you want to believe I am Razimus as well, then go right ahead. It is just too bad that I had to wait until friday after he posted it to watch the videos to get the identity myself but you believe wahtever you like. So far, you believe in Titor so we know you are not exactly an expert in reality or logic. Call me whoever you like. It does not change the fact that your "time traveler" is completely bogus. Logic could have told you that if you thought about it for even a moment but instead you put your energy into trying to prove that I am two people to make the same point that many many others on ATS have also made? How many people do you think I am.

P.S. Sherlock, I have myspace and facebook accounts. I will give you $1,000,000 if you can find any link between me or anyone I know and the guy in those videos claiming to be Razimus.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I have myspace and facebook accounts.

That doesn't mean anything to me, those accounts could be part of Team-Razimus lol....

I didn't put to much energy into thinking who you may be, it was just a thought of hmmmm.... I really don't care who you are, it's what you said that matters. If your going to talk about the subject then get it right or admit that your wrong and be done with it.

You didn't answer my question, you said "Neither one will ever come through" so.... my offer to give you $100 is over.

Of course, the longer I am here, the larger that divergence becomes from my point of view.

2009 2%

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

If you really want to play this game then fine. You still have to answer the question that I had asked long before you asked me to prove anything. How in the world does it makes sense, with Titor's explanation of how he time travels, for anyone to spend time and money to send him to 'retrieve' something that they can never actually get because he cannot actually return? You answer that and I will go dig up my proof or admit I was wrong - me and pretty much everyone on all the Titor threads.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Wow, I must say I'm impressed. I have been an active member here for 4 1/2 years. Not often do I see someone who feels as passionately as you, to end a discussion. Most people state their disagreements then follow up with a few posts making fun of the OP and all who buy into it, then stay away for fear of a particular belief being contagious. Maybe poke their heads in a time or two in other threads of similar subjectmatter making sure all who read know exactly how they stand on it.

You, on the other hand go after this much like a woman scorned.

Im beginning to find you and your insistance on ending any JT ideas interesting.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by mrsdudara]

[edit on 15-2-2009 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara

Wow, I must say I'm impressed. I have been an active member here for 4 1/2 years. Not often do I see someone who feels as passionately as you, to end a discussion. Most people state their disagreements then follow up with a few posts making fun of the OP and all who buy into it, then stay away for fear of a particular belief being contagious. Maybe poke their heads in a time or two in other threads of similar subjectmatter making sure all who read know exactly how they stand on it.

You, on the other hand go after this much like a woman scorned.

Im beginning to find you and your insistance on ending any JT ideas interesting.

If you really think I am all that different then you have not been on the same threads as I have. This specifically...is not about JT and his lies, it is about his fans and their sick devotion to stretching and pulling every little bit of the story in any direction that can help them believe they are believing in the truth. Everytime I see someone post a way that JT could be right, it makes me want to wretch. If you have to keep changing his story to make it true, then it is not true. If you spend years stretching and twisting and adding and ignoring, you just may convince yourself but then what are you believing? JT's tale or your own specially edited version of it? So far, the only people that still seem to buy this junk are the ones who have made it their own by changing the parts that logic does not like.

More than that though, if you read what Titor says, he completely negates the trip in the first place with his stories of how he went. Either you can believe in his MO or in his purpose but according to his own words, both cannot be true. Here we get to watch people pretend to be intellectual and mock others for not believing when the man tied his own noose in the beginning of the story. I am just trying to make sure he gets that noose back.

See example above - asking me to point out where JT said things stay at a constant 2% divergence. OK, fine. I cannot produce that quote... until after he explains to me why it starts at 2 or perhaps the questions I originally asked back in the beginning. They can dodge all over the place but look how baddly he wants me to find a quote for him now.

JT's fans are rabid dogs chasing an imaginary tale and they have each imagined their own tale. Watch them talk to each other about the details and before long, you get to watch them all contradict each other.

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Luciferdescending]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join