It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor said "The Next President tries to be the next Lincoln" Is there any doubt Civil War is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
From the John Titor Archives...

Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.
-------------------------------

Titor said that the next president would try to be the next Lincoln. That he would fail to hold the country together and it will result in civil war.

I see this as Yet Another HIT from Titors predictions about out timeline.

I know Titor said 2005...but What if Titor was off by 4 years in his predictions??? After all do you know without looking it up who was president in 1959?

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm going to run some searches; but can you link me to this database?

thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Haha... what part about

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln

Don't you understand? Who was the prez in 2005, George W. Bush...

MISS!!! (like always)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Lincoln is the go to guy when ever the country is in trouble like we are now, what with the economy and all. There is no other president to invoke or emulate that brings a message of hope and healing other than Lincoln. Lincoln was also GOP so theres another binding of broken ties.

Now I don't buy into the Titor story, but for the sake of discussion didn't he state that his timeline and ours are not expected to be the same. Therefore, althought timelines could be similar in themes but different outcomes?

I am hearing a lot of reactionary talk about arming up in some threads, by some posters, that may or may not be counterintel or whatever. Maybe they do their job best in flushing out the wackos like that Stevie character over the weekend. I don't know if the testing of the legal boundaries of the second amendment is very constructive in terms of public opinion regarding "assault" type weapons. I know that semi is different than full on and what not but people liked living in a world where they didn't think planes would fly into their buildings and murderers would gun down 30+ people at Va. Tech.

In my opinion, if there were any type of civil war it would involve passions erupting over second ammendment distinctions and it would be limited and very one sided.

Interesting times anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Razimus, I understand where you are coming from. titor did say that he was refering to the president in 2005 when he said that president would try to be the next Lincoln...

But you have to remember that Titor claims to be from the year 2036...so his historic accuracy may be off by a little...especially when you consider he claims to have lived through a civil war and world war 3.

Can you really tell us who was president in 1959 without having to look it up?

Anyway, Titor said in 2000 that the next president (after Bush II) would Try desperately to be the next Lincoln.

Is there any doubt that Obama is trying to be like Lincoln?

-------
For those not familiar with the Titor Story you can do a search on this site which does have the archives...or you can try www.johntitor.com.
But to be honest this site ATS has a much better compilation of the story.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

In my opinion, if there were any type of civil war it would involve passions erupting over second ammendment distinctions and it would be limited and very one sided.

Titor said Civil War II would be fought between people with rights and people without rights, between people with guns and people without guns.

So it seems to me all this new 2nd ammendment review and control is going to play a large role in what is to come.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Titor said Civil War II would be fought between people with rights and people without rights, between people with guns and people without guns.

So it seems to me all this new 2nd ammendment review and control is going to play a large role in what is to come.

Again I don't buy the Titor story but illegal aliens and convicts are people that do not have the same rights as us citizens. I don't think states versus states so much. I hope his story is BS becuase it wasn't that great although I guess 2012 turned out alright.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is what John Titor said about the Olympics:
"Sports are still enjoyed just as they are today. The Olympics are no longer played though due to various conflicts. The last Olympic Games took place in 2004 and may resume in 2040."

Remember this? I can't believe a word he says after this comment.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Don't you understand? Who was the prez in 2005, George W. Bush...

MISS!!! (like always)

Exactly, a total MISS - but people who really want to believe in charlatans will grasp at straws and desperately try to make the facts fit the predictions no matter how ridiculous they sound.

It's no surprise to me that the excuses have already begun. Cognitive Dissonance is alive and well on the forum.

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Razimus, I understand where you are coming from. titor did say that he was refering to the president in 2005 when he said that president would try to be the next Lincoln...

But you have to remember that Titor claims to be from the year 2036...so his historic accuracy may be off by a little...especially when you consider he claims to have lived through a civil war and world war 3.

Can you really tell us who was president in 1959 without having to look it up?

Anyway, Titor said in 2000 that the next president (after Bush II) would Try desperately to be the next Lincoln.

Is there any doubt that Obama is trying to be like Lincoln?

-------
For those not familiar with the Titor Story you can do a search on this site which does have the archives...or you can try www.johntitor.com.
But to be honest this site ATS has a much better compilation of the story.

I've researched the subject more than you could possibly believe. So please I don't need to 'remember' anything. The 2.5% divergance routine is only bought buy the ignorant. If he were a time-traveler, he would know exactly which president was president in 05, nobody will have forgotton George W. Bush in the next 30 years, or when he served his term, be realistic.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't even know who this Titor character is,
But even I can see the similarities between Omama and lincin.
he is using the same bible if we got our news right and he took the same rail route that lincon took didn't he?

you want a real conspiracy, Lincon freed the slaves and was white, Obama is the anti lincon and will enslave the free.

hehe even found this
Obama Will Eat Like Lincoln on Inauguration Day

The luncheon that will be served in Congress's Statuary Hall to the president-elect and vice president-elect and their families -- as well as congressional leaders, justices of the Supreme Court and pending members of the Obama Cabinet -- will be modeled after foods that Lincoln ate and enjoyed.

you know how the NWO love their games and symbolism.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
This is what John Titor said about the Olympics:
"Sports are still enjoyed just as they are today. The Olympics are no longer played though due to various conflicts. The last Olympic Games took place in 2004 and may resume in 2040."

Remember this? I can't believe a word he says after this comment.

Agreed.
I remember waiting for the Olympics..
They came and went.
This presidential prediction is to open for presentation
or ridicule depending which side you are on.
Most forecasts are vague at best.

John Titor did not convince me.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am not going to tell you that John Titor has been 100% correct on everything, because he hasn't. However, Titor has more hits than any other self proclaimed profit that i have ever heard of.

My theory with the olympics is that as part of Titors cryptic writing he scewed the dates of events by 4 years. That is why there was an olympics in 2008 and why he says the president in 2005 tries to be like Lincoln and why the civil war is coming next year.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Where2Hide2006]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

My theory with the olympics is that as part of Titors cryptic writing he scewed the dates of events by 4 years.

This is exactly the behavior I allude to in my first post. Could you grasp at those straws any tighter?

BTW, show me a list of things that 'Prophet Titor' has gotten correct without having to twist the facts and push a square plug through a round hole. Please, if I haven't stated it clearly enough - NO AMBIGUITIES such as cryptic writing or reinterpretation. Are you capable of that?

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Pardon my ignorance but wasn't "John Titor" debunked and forgotten?

Yes, no?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I am not going to tell you that John Titor has been 100% correct on everything, because he hasn't. However, Titor has more hits than any other self proclaimed profit that i have ever heard of.

Please tell me what he has with out the shadow of a doubt been
correct about.

My theory with the olympics is that as part of Titors cryptic writing he scewed the dates of events by 4 years. That is why there was an olympics in 2008 and why he says the president in 2005 tries to be like Lincoln and why the civil war is coming next year.

So which Olympics does he mean?!
I think someone who has access to a time machine and can not identify a date correctly surely should not be bouncing around time. Clumsy, irresponsible and not professional.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Pardon my ignorance but wasn't "John Titor" debunked and forgotten?

Yes, no?

Yes - well debunked but not forgotten by those who are desperate for it all to be true. For some reason there are people who have an aversion to the real world. Perhaps they wish to have their own suitcase time machine & don't consider truth to be an obstacle?... go figure.

It's all a little bit fantasy prone for me

Most fantasy prone subjects have had imaginary companions as a child, claim to have lived past lives, or to have a dual identity of some type. These fantasy-prone subjects claim to have experienced their own birth, ventured into the future, went into space, and so on. Things talk to them; animals, spirits, or "sense" the earth", converse with extraterrestrial or divine beings, consider themselves modern-day shamans, or becomes aliens and speak in robotic tones.

Source: www.delusion-free.com...

LOL @ speak in robotic tones! Kinda reminds me of this dude!

You really have to laugh!

IRM

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
hmph .. Ugly banter ... Did titor nail the Iraq war YES. Have we had many more month by month waco like events? YES! Have more or less civil liberties? LESS! Are you gonna get your 401k back NO is the world ever going back to what it was in 2007? NO

Titor gets more right than wrong... No psychic has that kind of hit rate.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Did titor nail the Iraq war YES.

Everyone Knew the war was 'unfinished'. America was ALWAYS going to go back into Iraq. Don't need to be a psychic for that! [FAIL]

Have we had many more month by month waco like events? YES!

Really.. Name them all these monthly Waco events! There must be one per month so I'm guessing the list will be rather long! [FAIL]

Have more or less civil liberties? LESS!

So? 50-50 chance.. nothing worthy of note there! [FAIL]

is the world ever going back to what it was in 2007? NO

Really? So you're psychic too? Amazing! [FAIL]

Next....

IRM

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Dude. You already have an opinion about this subject obviously. You judgment is made and set into stone. And I can assure you my belief in this phenomena is twice as strong as yours.

With that in mind it does not make sense to go back and forth trying to sway each others opinions.

Instead it would be very cool of you to sit back and chill. You made your opinions very well known and those other titorites out there are proly not gonna be swayed either if they still buy the story today right?

So why not sit back and enjoy being amused by this thread with a less negative and sarcastic tone.

PEACE

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join