It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama American Inauguration 09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The policies he described while he was running for office show that he has no grasp of economics or history. America has dug a deep hole right now, and I think his election is the tombstone.

If I am wrong, then we are all lucky.

If history is right, the republic will not last much longer.

By the way, does any one else find it ironic that the news media continuously quotes Abraham Lincoln during this process and compares B. Hussen Obamma to him even though Lincoln was a republican? It shows a lack of a grasp of history on the part of the nation. Why not quote JFK? He's very quotable and he's a Democrat.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by bkcrt]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Another Conspiracy Theory about to bite the dust: No Election, No Inauguration, Martial Law,.....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

Thats a very real possibility I hope not.
I say lets see what the man can do.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkcrt

If I am wrong, then we are all lucky.

If history is right, the republic will not last much longer.

Lets hope you are like the rest of us and only human and can make mistakes

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Watching Bush and Obama do the walk, am I the only one who thinks that each man had the oddest expression on their face?

Very strange expressions, indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
OK Here we go I'm going to watch the swearing in and then post the Video ASAP so erybody can post their opinion.

Stay tuned

[edit on 20-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
No matter what many believe in this nation, or what they think will happen or not under the Obama administration.

But . . . seen history in the making I could not help but cry when Obama step down to take his place before been swore as President.

Why did I cry, perhaps because like the two million people that are gathered in Washington I look for change, hope and a miracle.

I cry for my nation, for my neighbors and all fellow Americans.

I cry because i still believe in Democracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Salute!!

To President Barack Obama of the United States of America.

May his term & the country prosper under his leadership.

God Bless America.

From an Irish Friend.

Marker

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I cried also Marge, because I love the Constitution this great nation was founded on over two centuries ago. And cannot believe that Barry, a citizen of Kenya and constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of President, is being allowed to take it. I remember years ago when rumors were circulating about Arnie running for President, and people were worried about the eligibility clause in the Constitution:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

and how he was going to get past it. Well, Barry found a way around it by just lying about it. And nobody cares about it!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Inauguration Address: No mention of NWO yet but there was one reference to "new age".

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
yo yo yo yo yo.. when dey supose to relese the chimara loose on all those peeps at the inauguration..??
I had a wicked dream the other day that all hell broke loose at Obama's inauguration where they started ambushing everyone there and killing em all off..?? Wonder if it might really happen..??

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
WOW! This man can give one hell of a speech. I mean I was actually moved by his words. I can see why this man was elected. He's smart and eloquent, well spoken and charismatic. I almost want to believe he will actually be a force of good......I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Now that was a speech.
I'm still looking for the Speech video stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
wtf in the sear of oath he left out alot of what he was suppose to say

I know he is nervous ...but to deviate the words...and leaving out them...says alot...and the look he gave the judge and actually interupted him

something is going on ...look at his facial expression,,

anyone can tell he is upset at something...and didnt say them words for a reason!!!

this was wicked creepy!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
that was a pretty boring speech. i think it is going to take a major world event if anyone wants to hear him give a true "memorable" speech. he definitely didn't have a "jfk moment" type speech.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yes that was one helluva a speech. I really do hope that he brings about the change that he speaks of. But I have a year or two before I can believe anything he said.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
WOW! This man can give one hell of a speech. I mean I was actually moved by his words. I can see why this man was elected. He's smart and eloquent, well spoken and charismatic. I almost want to believe he will actually be a force of good......I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Amen brother!

Waiting to see, is not good enough alone, don't be afraid to have hope and to be optimistic, positive thinking is highly underrated as a force of good in this world. It is time people to set aside your politics, to be optimistic, patriotic and proud to witness history in the making.

Lets not waste this opportunity

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

Well we have a new Prez

Now we can all go back to work.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
that was a good speech, made some good noises. i expected him to try to lower expectations but he seems pretty determined to push on with big changes.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
it wasn't even a great speech but he is the media's darling so of course they will say it was the best speech ever. they can't come on and say it was mediocre.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join