It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obamanation" of Desolation August 4th = Antichrist Revealed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Note to mods - This is NOT politically motivated.

I find it interesting that the "Abomination of Desolation" from the Bible, referencing the Jewish Temple and The Antichrist sounds an awful lot like the "Obamanation".

But many people have also noticed that. What I find much more interesting though is the fact that these two sound alike and have one more connection to Obama.

The date of August 4th. Supposedly, Obama was born on August 4th, 1961. On August 4th, in the year 70, the Jewish Temple was destroyed. It has always been said that The Antichrist would enter into the new temple of his day, the "Abomination of Desolation" as it is written in the Bible.

It has long been taught in several prophecy circles that this abomination (could it be Obamanation?) would occur on the same day as the destruction of the second temple. As I started to think about this, in the Book of Revelation we are told that there is "The Image of The Beast", and it is this image that is made by The Beast and that the whole world worships and wonders after this image.

That's when it occurred to me, God created man "in his own image" or some older sources state, "in our own image". It has been a long held teaching in many prophecy circles that The One (Masonic name of The Antichrist - and interestingly what Oprah Winfrey calls Obama) is a false version or imitation of Christ. Thus, "Antichrist", as in being in the direct opposite of Christ, while also being an imitation of Christ.

Is The Image of The Beast actually the physical body of the Antichrist, the world leader that the whole world wonders after and worships through their TVs? If it is, then since that is EXACTLY what the world is doing right now to Obama and since he was born on the same day that the second temple was destroyed - then the birth of Obama itself was the arrival of the new Temple.

As it says in the Bible, The Beast causes the world to worship The Image of The Beast, which is placed inside the new temple. If Obama's body is the new temple and the image of this body on TV is what people worship, then it is in fact a completion of the prophecy.

The key point being that what is named in the Bible as, the "Abomination of Desolation", which again sounds an awful lot like "Obamanation", occurs on the same day (August 4th) as the destruction of the second temple according to what many old eschatology teachings state.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Red Cloak]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Abomination is an English word.

I doubt the prophet Daniel spoke English.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The Antichrist is also able to perform miracles as Christ did. So untill he starts making the blind see and the crippled walk I think we will be ok. No need to worry until then.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ant4AU
The Antichrist is also able to perform miracles as Christ did. So untill he starts making the blind see and the crippled walk I think we will be ok. No need to worry until then.

Yes, but that is yet another false teaching. The actual use of the writing was "he causes fire to rain down from heaven". Obviously the US President can easily perform such a "miracle".

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Red Cloak]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by answerman
Abomination is an English word.

I doubt the prophet Daniel spoke English.

All scriptures from Aramaic speech were translated into ancient Greek and were exact and direct translations. All scriptures in Hebrew never had to be translated.

In this case the English word is basically literal.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Red Cloak]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If you want to get technical.... if he makes health care public and free.... would he not be healing the sick and the blind?

As far as raining fire.... the military has so many flavors of fiery rain for him to choose from.

Anything can be broken down in a manner to help support a theory.... doesn't make it true.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i would take a look at a strongs concordance and go back into the original language, even other languages to gain a clear understanding of the word that "abomination" was taken from.

It may have been a different cadence or meaning to the implication.

Obama is likely part of a grand facade designed to make the bible, and religions seem real. its all part of a generational design of deceivers. And your faith fuels theyre laughter. Ive already proved it but no one cares or listens to me. SO suffer morons.

new topics

top topics

join