It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama,, White Night In Shinning Armour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
English person speaking here (listen up lol ), please forgive my grammar and all of that proper stuff... .. .

I've been an avid (reader) member here for many years, and give lots of praise for the very good posts from all members here on ATS. Even though, I personally don't agree with some of the far out claims, the well thought and constructive debate, has given me much food for the old noodle!

Ok, all that introduction of out the way, lets get to the point.

Barrack Obama is nothing more than a PR stunt.

Look behind the legacy Bush has left to the reason Mr Obama’s climb to the ultimate throne the Earth provides.

It sickens, well gets me angry (personal belief) that the racist card has been played by the neo cons / born again Christians, god dam US of Germany.

They have raped and pillaged this planet to fulfil there greed for power so what’s next? Place someone on the throne that can take the fall and the public sheep will not complain as they will be considered against the "Once you go Barack, you never go back" anti crew.

Am ashamed to be classed a human, and have no faith our planet will evolve, for now, unless we as a blind, selfish species, start looking outside of the box we live in.

Where is the Love?

/rant off

Peace on you, my fellow tin foil net nerds..am a geek by the way.

Marcus

Mod Edit: Fixed spelling in title

[edit on 1/19/09 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfourl
English person speaking here (listen up lol ), please forgive my grammar and all of that proper stuff... .. .

I've been an avid (reader) member here for many years, and give lots of praise for the very good posts from all members here on ATS. Even though, I personally don't agree with some of the far out claims, the well thought and constructive debate, has given me much food for the old noodle!

Ok, all that introduction of out the way, lets get to the point.

Barrack Obama is nothing more than a PR stunt.

Great of you to join us Mfour! Always good to have more active speaking ATSers!

Well your not alone in thinking that... obviously many will come up with that answer when questioned about why they dislike the man. I have to disagree though, the man is relatively new to washington as opposed to the Clinton and McCain suits and considering he has recieved enough flack from nearly half the voting population... (all 56 million of them as opposed to his 64 million on jan 4th)..

He obviously didnt get this far with just PR... and to argue "PR" as the reason for him win is well... inaccurate as every candidate in the general election used "PR" in some way or another.

Look behind the legacy Bush has left to the reason Mr Obama’s climb to the ultimate throne the Earth provides.

Well its fair argue Bushes legacy did leave the republican party at a disadvantage but to be frank McCain was not offering much difference interms of policy and his um... 95% voting record with the man. His partly to blame. The fact of the matter is that any candidate, Hillary, Ron Paul, Edwards, same excuses would have been made... "just because of Bush", and in all fairness, the republicans should start looking to themselves. People got sick.. well atleast just over half the population... and they were going to more likely vote democrat.. considering the accusations being flung by both sides... they all got their fair runnings.

It sickens, well gets me angry (personal belief) that the racist card has been played by the neo cons / born again Christians, god dam US of Germany.

They have raped and pillaged this planet to fulfil there greed for power so what’s next? Place someone on the throne that can take the fall and the public sheep will not complain as they will be considered against the "Once you go Barack, you never go back" anti crew.

Im a little confused... if your meaning Obama only got elected because of the attitude and mishandling from the neocons... thats true to a point... that was a major influence for any non republican to get into the whitehouse... but the elections in my opinion were very fair and very tough on all candidates.. the nature of these accusations over each candidate... the lies, the rumors.. I mean its enough to get any voter emotional... All the candidates, especially the major ones, got through a rough election, Obama came out with afew million more that McCain... thats that.

Am ashamed to be classed a human, and have no faith our planet will evolve, for now, unless we as a blind, selfish species, start looking outside of the box we live in.

Where is the Love?

Yes you will find many here who feel the same as you, and its unfortunate that some take it to the point as to label every politician as this and that. We have all been cheated over the last 8years and probably over the last century... the governments of the world have not straighten up and it will be a while before humanity completely evolves... for now however it is important we remainful hopeful and confident and that we hold all people accountable and in a fair manner.

Peace on you, my fellow tin foil net nerds..am a geek by the way.

yep and proud!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian

As before, I much prefer lurking in the shadows.

Thank you very much for your reply, I thourghly enjoyed reading every word.

If your still a member, I would greatly appreciate if you could reply to OP again. As it's been four years now since the OP, and am interested to know, if you still feel the same.

See you in four years my fellow "tin foil net nerd" (still a geek)

new topics

join