It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communism is Unconstitutional!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Actually that's over simplified I've found out...shockingly Communism doesn't work for a very different reason!

Communism is all about distributing production evenly, and so far no communist society can do that because (and this is an over simplified reason too
) communism fails to produce, and the distribution of nothing, is well...nothing

As for capitalism though, it produces mightily, hence why it distributes so much, because production is its own distributer.

To show capitalism's success, in america even the poorest are still richer and lived better than the average soviet.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
the reason the soviet union fell apart was because it lacked a democratic gov't.

democracy is essential for the survival of the revolution.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well too bad echelon, democracies don't have this "revolution" ideal. They'll revolt for freedom, but not to give it up. The only way Communism ever came to power, is it took advantage of peoples who were already "slaves" and then it lied to them...repeatedly.

But finally those lies were seen through, first by gorbachev, then in China by simply tourism and studies abroad.

They know that market economies are better, hence why China is doing better now...it's dumping that crap system, of no toilets and little bread.

I don't see why so many are brainwashed into a system that says "our 7th 5 year plan is producing more than our 6th was!" and also tells the people "To conserve resources for the GREAT COMMUNIST REVOLUTION, please crap in the bushes."

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
To show capitalism's success, in america even the poorest are still richer and lived better than the average soviet.

i know how much you hate yfis, FreeMason, but i found something concerning that argument...
"the poor of America have a color TV"
src: www.newyouth.com... d_american_eyes_20010114.asp

I don't see why so many are brainwashed into a system that says "our 7th 5 year plan is producing more than our 6th was!"

no true communist would ever approve of the 5 year plan... this stalinist program was actually a disguised form of capitalism.
a program that promoted over-production... and was more concerned about profit than gratifying the masses... it was bound to fail.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Typical communists, always trying to save face by changing history or redefining it

Stalin WAS Communist, he in fact was the MOST effecient communist of all the Soviet Union, getting the whole nation revved up for the upcomming WW2, and after his death Soviet Union went back to starving again...it was because of his lasting effects, that they were even able to attempt a space program.

Nothing he did was capitalistic in any way, since ALL the economy in the Soviet Union was owned by the Government, captialism isn't a "way of doing things"...it's a way of NOT doing things...that's an important way to look at it.

Captialism is Non-envolvement of the government, the allowing of people to organize services and industries and such, without the government regulating it, what America has is a mild "capitalism with a lid on it", because it makes sure the workers are treated fairly, but it doesn't deny the right for corporations to make a buck, well didn't, the Democrats are beginning to ruin that with their crappy programs.

Psst....BACK TO THE GOLD STANDARD

You want to fix the world, get the gold standard back, not make the world communist or anything.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzChris
Post spamming??? now you wouldn't know anything about that knuckles would you..

Im not post spamming. Where have I post spammed?

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Communism is Unconstitutional!

Thank God

Hey so what do our resident commies think of that fact?

No $hit, do you think that this might have something to do with the USA not being under communist government?!

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So?

posted on Feb, 8 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thank god we cleared that up

top topics

<< 1   >>

join