posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
1. Arrest and detain the heads of Freddy Mac, Fanny Mae on charges of Treason
2. The TV/Radio waves are through the government owned the state and therefore in theory the people. Media channels pay no taxes on them. They do
3. Restructure the IRS. Instead of hammering some little guy because he can't afford a lawyer the top priority are the people who owe more.
4. Repeal Taft Hartley Act.
5. The inheritance tax needs to come back, but in a different form. I'd say it only applies to estates totaling 2,000,000
6. Legalize Marijuana and tax it. Call me a hippie but it would get people out of jail who don't belong there and bring in a big chunk of change.
I'd also dramatically scale back the war on drugs.
7. AGGRESSIVE CRACKDOWN ON CORPORATE CRIME AND GOVERNMENT CORUPTION. In any society power is in the hands of a disproportionate few, right or wrong.
Some use it for good, others abuse it. Irregardless the betrayal of power is a deep and mortal sin against the people. Taking a page from the news
I'd say we put Blogojevich on death row, but pardon him to life without parole twenty minutes before his execution
8. Make the freedom of information act an actual freedom of information act
9. All senators, judges, presidents, ect now work for minimum wage.
10. End the US global policeman fantasy, bring the troops home from Germany and Japan,
11. Rename the department of Defense the Department of War
12. Refocus the education system on producing minds capable of learning and critical thought. I don't mean gut it, just produce people capable o
thinking and who know their rights. Also have everyone read 1984 senior year of high school
13. No more missile defense systems that cant work, MK ULTRA, Third World Coups, space lasers, ect.
14. Normalize relations with Cuba.
15. Make Martin Luther King Day an actual holiday with time off and parades and everything. Plus a giant statue of him riding a horse over the
bodies of Klansmen and George Wallace. Also establish a national Vietnam Veterans Day
16. Apologize for Slavery, the Native American Genocide, Segregation, Kent State, Colonial Occupation of the Philippines, all Third World CIA coups
and send US technicians to Vietnam and Cambodia to remove landmines.
17. War Crimes Tribunal for Bush and cronies
18. Reform electoral process. No more three year elections, Dibold Machines from Hell, bull crap. You register to vote when you're born and put a
check next to your candidates name on a hand counted paper ballot.
19. Remove Scientology's Tax Free Religion Status
This would be a pretty good week if I was named Dictator for Life. As I am opposed to dictatorships most of this stuff will never happen, but hey a
guy can dream.