It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I guess Bush isnt declaring Martial Law and isnt the next Hitler

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Not to be a downer or anything but all the "special powers" that Bush has written for himself over the past eight years are now in Obama's pocket when he takes over the Oval office. Just something to keep in mind over the next four years as we look for Obama's "change."

Im just pointing this out.

now hussein obama is giving himself power for life....and taking away other amendments, what executive orders will they think of next?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The actual date that the conspiracy has started in the US was exactly May 1, 1776, by Adam Weishaupt.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
LOL star and flag for you, my friend.

Kind of funny - there will be no, "We were wrong threads." Or anything like that from those people, they'll just silently move on to making insane predictions about Obama or any other aspect of the government until one day they aren't able to access the web any more. There will never be a true time where they realize how crazy they are.

Bush is gone.

You were wrong.

It's over.

So now what?

Is the ex-president in a super duper secret location now with some sort of ultra-top uber secret control over the military industrial complex? Hmm?

Or wait - I got it!!!

Obama is really an NWO selected front man used to bring about the end times and the martial law that Bush was supposed to bring about but couldn't because of (insert made-up reason now that we were wrong)?

Ha Ha HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact that people will just silently fade away after they were blatantly slapped in the face by truth. I always love seeing that.

Fine - go ahead.... don't star this post, make a snarky reply, whine!!! Do whatever you want.

Good post, OP..... Bravo!

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"Obama is really an NWO selected front man used to bring about the end times and the martial law that Bush was supposed to bring about but couldn't because of (insert made-up reason now that we were wrong)?'

*****exactly....they got caught moving nukes from Minot to Barksdale and 9 Air force personnel were murdered, 6 in one week by CIA nihilist. Now, Obama will take up the task. He is advised by Brzezinki, the former Security advisor to Carter to keep him straight, co-founder of the Tri-lateral commission designed to establish the new world order, and founder of Al Qaeda for the fake war on terror. Al Qaeda idea came from the objection in Section 7, Iron Mountain Report, 1966, under "Fictitional Alternate enemies."

martial law is looming soon. The CIA is working with MS-13 in over 3,500 cities to start a crime wave so that we as American citizens will all but demand Martial law. Clever huh......? The over 1,000,000 UN and Russian troops inside the US will appear. Their vehicles are staged in Texas the main cross over for Chinese, Russian and N.Koreans to enter the US.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Can you provide me some evidence?

Proof?

Where in my home state are these staging grounds for the vehicles that will carry an invasion force?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
You also have 1,000,000 + UN and Russian Troops within the USA, Chinese, North Korean and Russian troops in Mexico, deployed, Russians in Cuba, South America, Canada and Alaska.
UN vehicles in Texas came in through Mexico and the Gulf of Mexico, Galviston area ports etc.

www.truveo.com...

Martial Law coming to America!! U.N vehicles on American Soil
www.youtube.com...

Beasts in Blue Berets

The Reality Of The United Nations
Last Update Sun Sep 21 10:58:51 PDT 1997

www.terroritory.com...

UN TROOPS AND WAR MATERIEL IN AMERICA

You are encouraged to read as much as possible about the material plans to engender circumstances for taking over, circumstances that to the ignorant will seem justified and plausible.

users.rcn.com...

www.iahushua.com...

Mexico, Holland send troops to Biloxi

The Marines have landed in Biloxi -- the Mexican Marines.

And Dutch Marines as well.

RELATED:
Armed Mexican Troops Invade US

www.infowars.com...

Pentagon to Detail Troops to Bolster Domestic Security
By Spencer S. Hsu and Ann Scott Tyson
Washington Post Staff Writers
Monday, December 1, 2008; A01

The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the United States by 2011 trained to help state and local officials respond to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe, according to Pentagon officials.

The long-planned shift in the Defense Department's role in homeland security was recently backed with funding and troop commitments after years of prodding by Congress and outside experts, defense analysts said.

There are critics of the change, in the military and among civil liberties groups and libertarians who express concern that the new homeland emphasis threatens to strain the military and possibly undermine the Posse Comitatus Act, a 130-year-old federal law restricting the military's role in domestic law enforcement.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Red Dawn....Movie during 1984...........they were planning this back then.....for real. Our government is behind this.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.imdb.com...

They were planning this long before 1984 as the Red Dawn was a war gaming movie and at our expense and who would of known then?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

Oh well.

I have my reservation to stay in Vault 101 when SHTF. So good luck to the rest of you....

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In my experience, many who consider the New World Order cum Illuminati sort of theories as potential reality, feel that partisanship is less than a moot point. In other words, Democrat or Republican--Bush, Obama, McCain, whoever--they are all just front men in The Grand Farce anyway. The two party system is just one more way to manipulate the public. The theory being, that it caters very well to the 'good cop/bad cop' sort of scenario; which at the end of the day, I suppose it does.

So, Bush is out and was unable to implement the 'plan', or carry it to the next step, or maybe he did precisely what he was supposed to do in moving things along, or what have you, and Obama is the next puppet/torch carrier for 'The NWO Agenda'... If there is one... And assuming, that this economic mess isn't due simply to greed coupled with sheer incompetence... (Which personally, I feel may be the more likely scenario.)

Although, as I watch one seemingly idiotic move after another one does wonder... Are they really just evil geniuses acting very, very stupid? Is there really some grand insidious plot to explain all of this potentially society dooming, empire breaking lunacy?

Also, to my mind it is more than a little worrisome that Obama goes in there preaching Change; but as far as an economic plan implements precisely the same thrust of policies as the previous administration. Just painted rosy pink with friendlier rhetoric. *Sigh* Sugar the pill I s'pose. What a mess. I'm getting jumpier by the day. Okay.. I'm scared juiceless to tell you the truth. We'll see how it goes down one way or another I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join