It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I guess Bush isnt declaring Martial Law and isnt the next Hitler

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I have not be effected by anything that Bush has put into law. You say he destroyed my rights? What rights are those? What has changed in your life that is different today then it was 20 years ago. My life and rights are exactly the same. And btw there is no proof that the NWO even exists. You don't prove something wrong that has never proven to be right. It is like saying aliens exist because there is no proof the dont exist. But by all means, if have proof, please post it. And you can wish all you want about the USA and its downward spiral, but it isnt going to happen. BTW as per my prediction about about the NWO and Obama and anti christ threads, there are already threads starting today on this. Guess I was wrong. I said two weeks. It was one day.
What a joke.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by tide88]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by tide88]

Tell that to the mother that was arrested on an airplane for swatting her children on the leg three times when they got unruly. After the flight attendant told her to stop and they exchanged words, she was arrested for Terrorism under the Patriot Act and has lost custody of her children. She can't see them. They were put in foster care in Hawaii but she cannot leave the country and now they are being offered up for adoption to their foster parents....Tell her she hasn't lost any rights. You won't miss what's gone...until you need it.

READ HERE

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Great post OP, I was just thinking about this. Yes, there were many, many threads on bush and martial law.

But like ALL things here on ATS, the prediction has come to pass.

And now we have another reason why ATS is Killing ATS.

You just can't keep making these silly predictions with none of them comming true.

I would like to say "starred and flagged" for you "If" I only knew how to do that.!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
So now that Bush is out of office, now what. So many on here predicted he was going to declare martial law, that he wasnt going to reliquesh his presidency, he was going to round up citizens and put them in make shift prisons, etc.. etc.. etc.. So what now. Are you the same ones who are going to say Obama is bringing in the New World Order? Lets quit with the presidential predictions because they are never right. Except for the people who stated that Bush wasnt going to declare martial law or pull some make believe executive order that was going to keep him in office indefinately.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by tide88]

And so I guess that Bush's expansion of Presidential and Government Powers, and the Powers taken from the States or Coerced out of them through block grants dangling monetary carrots before the Jack asses, and the doling out of the Treasury, and the Acts of Protection he took out on his own Country, not much less, several others and the wrangling of Compliance out of our Allies and some not so Great of friends. The Prisoner's in Guantanoma, the Watch list databases for suspected State Federal and International terrorists which fail to define what a terrorist or an act of terror is with anything but a broad far reaching brush. The tanks rolling down the streets and the quarantined cities sealed off after disastwers. the military policing looters. The creation of DHS on par with Hitler's SS. The paramilitary police being trained alongside of military forces on how to handle urban warfare, guised as desert urban Iraq warfare training now, just wait till you see the effects on your street to clean up crime, as they dictate crime to be. The intense efforts on military and parapolice (all police are para military police anymore) on civil unrest and nonviolent violence to quell them. The FEMA and EO's granting Power extreme to the Director and others for every National State of Emergency that comes along, gradually taking more and more control as their experience and public's misplaced trust grow. Their ability to convince you you are doing one thing when really you are doing another. The Increased tracking, surveillance, monitoring, and recording of all of us, including you. The justification of If you have nothing to hide or I have nothing to hide, being as popular a rant now, as: "please here take it all, it's all I have, just don't hurt me," and having the same victim under and overtones. The secreting of prisoners to lands foreign from their own and far from the records of their offenses, trusting sealed evidences which may or may not exist to the trust of just one more official Judge saying well I've seen it and it's pretty damning and us saying we're such proverbial vaginas we can't risk revealing information that might incite some criminal to commit some crime. From having nothing to fear but fear itself to Fear everything especially stuff that's not happened yet or likely may never occur. Yet your childishly naive enough to believe that nothing's wrong and it's all fine. You believe that just because he's not in office he doesn't still have power among the council of thrones? Barrack won't strike down his acts, although he may altar or expand upon them, but, even if he did strike them down, he will not strike down the Authority he took, so, it will always be available to government. One Pharoah paves the way for the next, but, the Pharoah's are not out of the game, just the picture.
But, no, you're 100% absolutely correct no quasi or actual martial law, round up of citizens and puttting them in make shift prisons like Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo alongside Muslim Citizens (oh wait whose Citizens did you think they'd start with? Hard to tell you it's ok for us if it's not ok for the rest of the world. How unfair would it be for them to do such things and not torture with torture their Citizen Terrorist suspects if we don't have the common decency to do it to ours.), etc.. etc.. etc..
I wouldn't place it on one, but rather a Succession of Powers, until, some staged Koo or other finally plants one General or other on the Americam Throne for life. Even if not, they achieve the same thing as a whole that an individual could, so, what really is the difference?
But no, I must hate Presidents, I must hate Bush, actually, I only hate blind followers, I could really care less about otherwise impotent leaders.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jenmckin

Tell that to the mother that was arrested on an airplane for swatting her children on the leg three times when they got unruly. After the flight attendant told her to stop and they exchanged words, she was arrested for Terrorism under the Patriot Act and has lost custody of her children. She can't see them. They were put in foster care in Hawaii but she cannot leave the country and now they are being offered up for adoption to their foster parents....Tell her she hasn't lost any rights. You won't miss what's gone...until you need it.
As I said before there are probably some people that are effected, however it probably has done more good than bad. And for the majority of people complaining about their loss of freedoms, it is BS. They havent lost anything. Nothing for them has changed since before the patriot act was inacted. Also in the story provided, it seems as though the lady might have been drunk. She threw her bloody mary on the floor and was yelling at the flight attendent.

The confrontation on the Frontier Airlines flight to Denver was particularly harsh, recalled Amy Fleming, the flight attendant who told Freeman to stop spanking her children. In a recent interview, Fleming called Freeman the most unruly passenger she had seen in 11 years on the job.

Also

Witnesses said Freeman hit the children on their legs, shoulders and knees, and appeared drunk and violent toward the kids before she boarded. They also said the children tried to hide on the floor to get away from their mom, and were scared and crying.

Passengers sitting near Freeman alerted the flight attendants and when one approached her, she began yelling, telling the flight attendant to mind her own business and get her some more booze. When she was told that she was cut off, Freeman threw a drink at the flight attendant

Parents Behaving Badly

Maybe taking her kids away wasnt such a bad idea!

[edit on 21-1-2009 by tide88]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
another term for Bush?

Only in Liberal fantasies.....only in a ATS bloggers basement...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well the power is still with the elites. There have been 18+ years of the same power in control. Starting with George Bush Senior, then Bill Clinton, then Bush Jr. and now Hilary Clinton (obama), sure you will say that Obama control himself. One must not forget that Obama was not well known before this year and his rise to fame and the Presidency. He had to have some serious behind the scenes backing from the elite, lets face it our votes do not really count. The NWO knows what they are doing and Bill and Bush Senior are part of the ruling elite. Obama will be used as another puppet, until the NWO decided to rise and make itself known.

[edit on -06002009-01-21T11:39:53-06:00312009bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 21 Jan 2009 11:39:53 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

That is rediculous. If this election showed anything, it showed that our votes do in fact count. Stop being so paranoid. Obama isnt a clinton puppet. There would be no point in that. If they wanted Clinton to run the nation they would have just voted her in. Some of you people are so paraniod it is sad. No matter who is elected it is always the same NWO agenda. If it was McCain you would all say the same thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by TheMythLives

That is rediculous. If this election showed anything, it showed that are votes do in fact count. Stop being so paranoid. Obama isnt a clinton puppet. There would be no point in that. If they wanted Clinton to run the nation they would have just voted her in. Some of you people are so paraniod it is sad. No matter who is elected it is always the same NWO agenda. If it was McCain you would all say the same thing.

It's our

not are.

And the election was rigged.

If you don't believe that, you are deeply caught up in the Main Stream, NWO, Web.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
NWO/illuminati/Skull and Bones/Masons/shape shifting reptilians rule the planet and nothing will ever change that for some people. Did you know once someone gets into politics they become a highlander and the only way they can be killed is by a NWO/illuminati/Skull and Bones/Masons/shape shifting reptilian person. no matter what happens the NWO,illuminati,Skull and Bones, Masons,shape shifting reptilians are behind it. Ron Paul is great but if he ever gets into office he will ba labeled a NWO/illuminati/Skull and Bones/Masons/shape shifting reptilian. these NWO/illuminati/Skull and Bones/Masons/shape shifting reptilian theories are crap they are self fulfilling conspiracy. I bet before 9/11 people thought that the world trade centers were probably full of NWO/illuminati/Skull and Bones/Masons/shape shifting reptilian people you know a big building with corperate people is in on it. Then 9/11 happens then they are innocent civillians. I think if there is any dark evil secret society they are a SECRET and do not have pages of wiki info on them.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

If Clinton won that would have been so obvious. Instead, they allowed Obama to win and have the nation have "hope", then everything fell into place, Clinton is not there because of luck. Obama is a puppet,for the elite and the elites power house so far are the Bushs and Clintons, its so obvious and the election was rigged, it has been rigged since 1990. Its no coincidence that it has been a Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton (Obama). Its all right there...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I like that...'He's not another Hitler'....Funny, i thought his running totals of slaughter were racking up quite high?

Estimated 1.5 MILLION dead in Iraq since 2003, hundreds of thousands in Afganistan, OH yeah...better include 3000 odd in New York eh.

He's up to around 2 - 2.5 MILLION dead, equal numbers will probably die in the comming years from complications arising from D.U. tipped weapons.

So by my reconing, he's roughly half way to hitlers total. Not too dissimilar...OK, he's had help, but then so did H.

spikey.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
While I didnt agree with Bush on many things, I wasnt a Bush Basher. I rarely read these Martial Law threads because they are usually misleading paranoia. I was in a chat room called NO Bama. It was beyond Obama bashing, it was pure hate. When I spoke out against the racist hate filled crud I was booted out..........
I see no reason for Martial Law, the %1 at the top needs us to buy thier goods and services or they loose. Wealthy folks dont just get rid of thier customers, and the Military?..Most of them would lay down arms rather than try to enforce an unjust law.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

So, you are wrong, just admit it, we have a new President. We might wish Bush would have stayed in office.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ConservativeJack

I know it is our. I get dumbed down when I come to this site. It must be all the stupid threads and theories. ANd I am not caught in any web. I live my life the way I want to live it. The only people who are caught up in the NWO and mainstream media web are the ones who believe there is some crazy conspiracy going on. A conspiracy that has no hard proof that it even exist. If there are hard times it is the NWO fault. Wars, you guessed it, the NWO is behind it. What about 9/11? Again the NWO. Collapse of the economy? NWO of course. UFO cover-up? NWO. Man, that NWO sure is busy. You think with all the money they have they would just live their short lives and enjoy it. I know if I had half the wealth of the world I would just sit back and relax.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by tide88

If Clinton won that would have been so obvious. Instead, they allowed Obama to win and have the nation have "hope", then everything fell into place, Clinton is not there because of luck. Obama is a puppet,for the elite and the elites power house so far are the Bushs and Clintons, its so obvious and the election was rigged, it has been rigged since 1990. Its no coincidence that it has been a Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton (Obama). Its all right there...

If you think the election is rigged then you have to say it has been rigged well before 1990. Supposedly the NWO has been planning this since the 1800's. If you are to believe this election is rigged you have to believe at a minimum 20 elections before that are also rigged. And also who is in on all this election fraud. The exit polls actually matched up with the election almost exactly this time. As well as the rasmussen and other polls. So all these people are in on it to. All the people who work the exit polls as well as all the news stations who poll people. Now I can see why some said the Bush election was rigged. At least the data didnt add up. But this time it all adds up. In the end it doesnt matter. All of you can keep thinking there is some vast conspiracies and waste your time making rediculous predictions that will never come true. I dont know why I try to spread some sanity on a board the is made up of 90% insane people. Call me a sheep if you want, but I am going to live my life like I have the past 34 years. Happy and prosperous.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
And Bush was involved in the politics of fear? Wow, some of you guys are un believable. Alex Jones needs you to remain loyal! Because the fraternity party he "EXPOSED" had nothing to do with the party of Obama. But somehow everything Bush did was to empower Obama? WOW, Just WOW!

Since Sept 11 we have not been attacked on our soil

Democracy in Afghanistan
Democracy in Iraq
No Martial Law enacted
No Draft Enacted
Al Qaida badly damaged
Our Military is not only highly trained they are now also experienced

I only fear that Obama will overturn what W has done and we will end up paying the highest of prices.

America Voted with their hearts and their skin color. I hope for the best. At least Obama sold me on Hope!

God Bless G.W. Bush, America and our Troops because when they were ordered to implement the martial law some here feared, they must have refused! lol

Have fun with you fear mongering now. It must have been getting old to blame George for everything for even you haters. Now you have new directions to turn in.

By the way I believe that Obama has a great chance of success. His table is set and conservative do not come close to the politics of hate as the left.

How do you kill an elephant with a toothpick?

You poke him til he dies.

Hollywood and CNN are some pretty potent toothpicks.

Scott

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

I have to admit i was getting pretty freaked out by events leading up to the inauguration, the continuing fiscal deterioration, gaza, the russians get all shirty over the gas, the chinese saying nothing as usual, my wife's having a nervous breakdown and the weather's been crap...LMAO. But there seems to have a sea change and for now i'm going along with it. I, truly am glad you "told me so"

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Did bush not declare martial law some years ago after 9/11 ?

Loose from that, he started an unconstitunional war so basicly started his own law.

And i think the people of iraq can easy compare bush with hitler.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
"So now that Bush is out of office, now what. So many on here predicted he was going to declare martial law, that he wasnt going to reliquesh his presidency, he was going to round up citizens and put them in make shift prisons, etc.. etc.. etc.. So what now."

******The reason is he was caught moving nukes from Minot to Barksdale two years ago getting ready to start WWIII. Nine airman and two officers lost their lives, bringing this illegal operation to the public, which is obvious. Six AF personnel died in one week. The Camps are there, the chemtrails are being laid, the Chinese, Russian, N.Koreans, and UN troops are interpersed in the North American Continent to include the US. The CIA is working with the MS-13 Gangs and Mexican Mafia to start a crime wave after the next orchestrated incident. The planned crime wave will cause Americans to demand martial law..we will want a dictatorship. clever huh......the Alex Jones, Michael Moores, Naomi Wolf's are involved in fifth column strategy.........

Are you the same ones who are going to say Obama is bringing in the New World Order? Lets quit with the presidential predictions because they are never right. Except for the people who stated that Bush wasnt going to declare martial law or pull some make believe executive order that was going to keep him in office indefinately.

Summary of their long term plan......

Martial Law in American

www.youtube.com...

Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.

Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:

Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and other trivialities.

Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.

Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and disgrace.

Alex jones on David Icke
www.youtube.com...

Cooper on Alex Jones
www.youtube.com...

Naomi Wolf is a Rhodes Scholar....that tells it all there. Designed to lead us into a world order or accepting the UN new world government.

Disinformation artist work together

Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.

By encouraging government extravagance, destroy it's credit, produce years of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.

Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the government toward such disorders.

Cause breakdown of the old moral values - honestly, sobriety, self-restraint, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.

Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscate them and leaving the populace helpless."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join