It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I guess Bush isnt declaring Martial Law and isnt the next Hitler

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Wait a minute
I think I hear riots and the military convoys outside

Nah just a kid on his skateboard

Oh thank goodness!! I was about to go outside and put my yellow smiley sticker dot on my mailbox.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

King Obama
is going to reverse some of those orders. "President-elect Barack Obama is expected to move swiftly to reverse executive orders regarding torture of terror suspects, the military prison at Guantanamo Bay and other controversial security policies, sources close to his transition said, in dramatic gestures aimed at reversing President Bush’s accumulation of executive power." source

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by RFBurns

King Obama
is going to reverse some of those orders. "President-elect Barack Obama is expected to move swiftly to reverse executive orders regarding torture of terror suspects, the military prison at Guantanamo Bay and other controversial security policies, sources close to his transition said, in dramatic gestures aimed at reversing President Bush’s accumulation of executive power." source

Oh I really wish I had your optomism and youth to believe things like that.

The name has changed, but the song remain the same.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Not to be a downer or anything but all the "special powers" that Bush has written for himself over the past eight years are now in Obama's pocket when he takes over the Oval office. Just something to keep in mind over the next four years as we look for Obama's "change."

Im just pointing this out.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Pfeil]

So I guess we can look forward to the Obama posts. Wonder how long it is till they start. My guess is within two weeks we will get some threads that say:

Obama and the NWO.

Obama to declare martial law.

Obama the anti christ.

Obama to round up citizens and put them in fema camps or death trains.

etc.. etc.. etc..

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Oh I really wish I had your optomism and youth to believe things like that.

The name has changed, but the somg remain the same.

I am not sure how much he will overturn either once he gets in office and sees how screwed up the world really is. Once he gets his full security brief, who knows what he will do. However, I still stand by the statement that anything he does he will have a good reason to do. And it will have nothing to do with the NWO, Free Masons, Illuminati, Zionist, etc. etc. etc.... After all everything ominous that was predicted about Bush never came true and there were many on this board who would have bet their life on thier rediculous predictions.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Just out of curiosity
How much money was spent on an apparent unkown senator to become President?

and you don't think that he is just a puppet?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In my opinion, this will never stop. Now that Dubya is going out the door, the martial law people will just adjust and put "Obama" in those threads.
Not much difference, if you ask me, than someone like Blossom Goodchild always changing the date of the "event" because it didn't materialize when she first "predicted" it.
If reality doesn't fit the theory, alter the theory.

All that said, only time will tell. Someday I might be eating these words I just typed.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So I guess Bush isnt declaring Martial Law and isnt the next Hitler

Well, that's a relief.

Now, should we discuss how he made more possible that reality sometime down the road?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
Not to be a downer or anything but all the "special powers" that Bush has written for himself over the past eight years are now in Obama's pocket when he takes over the Oval office. Just something to keep in mind over the next four years as we look for Obama's "change."

Im just pointing this out.

[edit on 19/1/09 by Pfeil]

So I guess we can look forward to the Obama posts. Wonder how long it is till they start. My guess is within two weeks we will get some threads that say:

Obama and the NWO.

Obama the anti christ.

etc.. etc.. etc..

You left a few out.

Obama, Iran, the Draft and YOU!

Obama in a Reptilian.

Obama to release tens of thousand of illegal immagrant prisoners.

Blah blah blah...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66
reply to post by tide88

Just out of curiosity
How much money was spent on an apparent unkown senator to become President?

and you don't think that he is just a puppet?

I have an guess about you. No matter who would of been elected you would think they were a puppet. McCain would have been a puppet of Bush and Cheney, Clinton of ...... etc.. etc.. etc.. Maybe, just maybe, non of them are puppets. Oh, that cant be true, because then all your conspiracy fantasy theories would be false.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

and as nice as that post was, it still did not answer the question at hand.
How much money was spent to support senator Obama?
you already had a popular face like Clinton who could have beaten McCain without even advertising?

I will always find it strange when an unknown is able to generate so much support and money to become President from out of no where.

Same happened in Australia and no doubt the same will happen in the UK.

You may think I am a conspiracy theorist, I prefere to say "realist", but how can you honestly say that big business is not behind Obama.
When someone pays for you to get to a position of power, they will call in the debt eventually.
and he will have to pay the piper, I just don't think he understands just how much yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So now that Bush is out of office, now what. So many on here predicted he was going to declare martial law, that he wasnt going to reliquesh his presidency, he was going to round up citizens and put them in make shift prisons, etc.. etc.. etc.. So what now. Are you the same ones who are going to say Obama is bringing in the New World Order? Lets quit with the presidential predictions because they are never right. Except for the people who stated that Bush wasnt going to declare martial law or pull some make believe executive order that was going to keep him in office indefinately.
[edit on 19-1-2009 by tide88]

Did Bush really have to do anything more to destroy our rights? You act as if those who believe the NWO exist are getting proven wrong, when they are getting proven right with what Bush has done to our laws (in collaboration with a Democratic and Republican congress both!).

I have not looked up what presidents have done with 80% approval ratings. However I know what Bush did with a 90% approval rating, and it was basically move forward the NWO by leaps and bounds. I expect Obama to do leaps and bounds more than that by combining an 80% approval rating, a real level of actual intelligence, and vastly more support in congress.

The USA as a free country will no doubt continue its death spiral at an *accelerated* rate with Obama.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by truthquest]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

I have not be effected by anything that Bush has put into law. You say he destroyed my rights? What rights are those? What has changed in your life that is different today then it was 20 years ago. My life and rights are exactly the same. And btw there is no proof that the NWO even exists. You don't prove something wrong that has never proven to be right. It is like saying aliens exist because there is no proof the dont exist. But by all means, if have proof, please post it. And you can wish all you want about the USA and its downward spiral, but it isnt going to happen. BTW as per my prediction about about the NWO and Obama and anti christ threads, there are already threads starting today on this. Guess I was wrong. I said two weeks. It was one day.
What a joke.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by tide88]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by tide88]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Well, that's a relief.

Now, should we discuss how he made more possible that reality sometime down the road?

Yeah, exactly. While the OP makes the "I told you so" point, the groundwork has been laid out of view of the majority of the blind sheeple- with the MSM spearhead happily concealing the deeds. Let's face it: secret courts and Patriot Acts just don't make ratings. Misplaced priorities- dollar over life.

And that wasn't all that happened back there in Bushdom. A nice new middle east oilfront property or two, a happy and obese military industrial complex, and a new retreat in Paraguay- hey, life's good.

So the news is out Obama's going to do away with some of these Executive Orders. He'll probably need to make a new one though to pardon himself from fraud.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

people will only notice they have lost their rights when they try and use them.
you can only know what you have lost if you knew exactly what you had to begin with.

as far as the NWO, just look up the youtube video of GHB senior giving his NWO speach, still sends chills down my spine.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Obama and the NWO.

Obama the anti christ.

etc.. etc.. etc..

Yep at least til the next election anyway

I bet all the people that thought Bush was the "third antichrist" now believe that Obama will BE. And when he's out of office, the next president will be and so on, so on....

[edit on 20/1/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Well, Bush set the stage for Obama to declare martial law. The laws that enable it will still be in effect and at the smallest hint of a crisis Obama can take full control.

The puppetmasters have it all planned, you just wait and see....if not Obama then Sarah Palin in 2012

LOL! Wait, are you serious???

Like I've said here before about conspiracy theories... if you make enough of them and wait long enough at least one will happen by shear coincidence. Then you can sell a book about it.

Here is my prediction for 2009:

Some Islamic extremists kills some moderate Muslims somewhere in the Middle East. The MSM covers it up by simply not reporting it.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

"President-elect Barack Obama is expected to move swiftly to reverse executive orders regarding torture of terror suspects, the military prison at Guantanamo Bay"

Yes, because we all know Guantanamo Bay is the only off shore military prison we have.
closing it is just for PR. I do admit I thought Bush would be the one to declare Martial Law, like many have said all the presidents are a different side of the same coin. When the ones pulling the strings are ready Martial Law will be declared regardless of the president. (except Ron Paul)

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Upon swearing in, all rumors of martial laws, hitler similarities and other former Bush rumors are hereby applicable to President Obama and his administration.

Obama, it's time to play the blame game. May the blaming begin.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
And Viola, Barrack Obama is president and Bush didn't do what some claimed he would incessantly on these forums.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join