It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi wants investigation of Bush officials, open to prosecutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Pelosi wants investigation of Bush officials, open to prosecutions

rawstory.com

The California Democrat suggested that the Bush administration's politicized Justice Department's should be further investigated for wrongdoings.

"I think you look at each item and see what is a violation of the law and do we even have a right to ignore it," Pelosi said. "We have a contempt of Congress against members of the executive branch who withheld information from us."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well I don't quite know what to make of this?????

Ms. Impeachment is off the table talking openly about enforcing the laws and abiding by the constitution.

My guess is she is blowing smoke to cover her hind quarters.

I know, I know it fits perfectly into the 2 party system being completely and utterly bankrupt theory! The one party system of the US...the corporate party!

In my dreams I pray for justice!

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is nothing more than BS on her part. Maybe she felt she had to say something, she is not the most popular chick in that school.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hold on a second, If she wants investigations on Bush and company, Isn't she part of that group as well? She might want to keep quiet.

I wouldn't mind seeing the bars being closed on her, I do not like that woman.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Cio88]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If the Bush adminsitration did nothign wrong then there should be no worries. I do beleive that we will see a flurry of last minute pardons for Cheney, Rummy etc. as a blanket cover for all of the stuff that went on

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The truth pf the matter is that with regard to some items of wrongdoing, certain Democratic members were complicit in the Administration's actions.

Mark my words on that.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
The truth pf the matter is that with regard to some items of wrongdoing, certain Democratic members were complicit in the Administration's actions.

Mark my words on that.

Without a doubt. We need to flush the toilet that the capital has become and start fresh. We don't need lawyers in there. we need doctors, nurses, teachers, engineers, et al.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well, YES.

Now does this Pelosi investigation make more sense now?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's only 6pm EST/EDT so let's give it another 6 hours until Bush is unable to make anymore Pardons. I'd been hoping and keeping quiet, that the talking heads would keep their mouths shut. With Cheney and Bush saying that 'Why pardon when nothing wrong's been done', I'd been hoping people would keep their mouths shut until Bush was unable to make any pardons.

Here's hoping for her to just be blowing smoke and Bush and company thinking the same.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Can we also investigate a, oh I don't know, a Speaker of the House that went to some countries and spoke to heads of state? That seems to be far beyond the scope of the position in that only a sitting President or duly appointed representative of the President can negotiate treaties with foreign countries.

Unless of course the recent action in Giza were part of those talks, in that case we would be talking about a much more serious crime.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Ahabstar]

top topics

join