reply to post by pokodoto
At one of those links I found something familiar where it listed the symptoms of the stuff they're talking about. I've listed them here as
-Very unnatural inability to sleep, as if large amounts of caffeine have
- Sudden forced awakening at precisely the same time in the middle of the
night, continuing for at least months, and right on a clock time such as 4
am, zero minutes, zero seconds
- Sudden clumsiness, which can result in spills, spoilage of precise work,
or injury - Attacks of extreme fatigue, sometimes almost to the point of
paralysis, when there is no reason for such attacks
- Frequent powerful itching without rash, and which may start as a small
- Artificial "bee stings", especially while trying to get to sleep
- Wildly racing heart without any cause
- Sudden overheating, without any cause
- Frequent flailing of arms and legs as you try to sleep
- Fake sounds such as alarm clock going off when it shouldn't, telephone
ringing when there is no incoming call, knocking on the door but no one is
- Voices, either very insulting, or telling you things that indicate you are
- Vibration of body parts when trying to sleep
- High pitched tone in ears, which may change when switching electronic
equipment on or off In some cases, statements by strangers indicating they
know what you had for supper In some cases, statements by strangers
indicating they can read your thoughts
- Artificial and powerful sexual stimulation
- Artificial and powerful PREVENTION of sexual stimulation .
I actually suffer from all of those! The voices and everything! Before the voices started playing in my head, I thought it was the FBI. Then I heard
them say to someone that they were with the CIA, so I thought it was the CIA. After a few years of having "voices" (it's more like sounds playing
24/7) in my watermelon (it feels more like a watermelon these days), it's obviously not any of the above, because they don't have the technology to
do crap like that.
This kind of technology is more alien related, than human related. It's simply too high tech.
I mean, really, imagine suffering all of the above 24/7 for years and years... "you gotta know about it". Too bad folks don't listen when you try
to tell them something, but hey, that's their problem.