It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops coming house to house

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Earlier I was reading a new thread on ATS about red and blue dots on mail boxes and then I watched the video on the thread. He said that they were indicators for when the plot goes into effect and the troops go door to door killing and abducting families.

Thinking logically, do you really think this is the way to do it?

In all honestly, I think that it won't happen that way for two huge reasons.

1.) How are you gonna get the troops to do that? Those are innocent families and they no that while they are doing that, some troop is knocking on their families door and doing the same thing. Many come up with the military experimenting with mind control tactics and what not but our brain is the most sophisticated thing in our known universe. By saying that do you not think that they would find some way to snap out of it through such traumatic experiences?

2.) Certainly it wouldn't take long to be warned. They would most likely start in smaller towns and work their way to bigger one. At that point youtube and sites like this would be posting it like crazy alerting the rest of the U.S. and the world. There would also be the traumatic sight of seeing it happen while driving down the street and looking down the street from your house. A majority would have time to run and hide making the plan nearly impossible to do accurately.

Now while I do believe something like this is possible to a certain degree I find hard to believe it would happen this way. Here is something I came up with.

Of course our government has hidden technology that we couldn't dream of and I keep hearing of what they call "Project Blue Beam" I believe. It is this satellite that can shoot down simulated visions to our mind and make it as if it actually happened. Project blue beam is mostly associated with some simulated alien attack. Well, if they used that in a small area first, they could fake us into a state of emergency with a curfew. That is the first step. So we all have this 10:00pm curfew, no exceptions. At that point everyone is in one place.
At this time, they can simulate more fake movies or what ever of people being kidnapped by aliens. Well, since it is all simulated, this makes the perfect opportunity for troops to come in and kidnap families and bring them to fema camps or whatever.
At this point the military would feed the troops lies about "oh, no it is perfectly safe we are doing this because.....(general looks around for reason) as a practice drill. Everyone will be perfectly fine. Oh by the way don't tell anyone. You along with a select few were picked for a top secret project (wink,wink)."

That seems more plausible than troops going door to door.

Voice your opinion and ideas.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Im one of those who are fascinated by conspiracy theories and far fetched ideas.

But all this nonsense of troops will go door to door and abduct famiilies and kill off people is pure bunk.

These crazies that come up with this rediculous ideas, arent they aware that every single memeber of the military has a family out here in this pool of public? Arent they aware that all these troops are not going to go around and start abducting families and killing people when they will know that in their home towns their families will be abucted and killed too?

Makes absolutely no sense and is nothing more than tabloid fear propeganda.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Is that perhaps a way to show your voter registered status. Red states and blue states etc. Red is Republican, and blue is Democrat I think.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Is that perhaps a way to show your voter registered status. Red states and blue states etc. Red is Republican, and blue is Democrat I think.

Thats exactly what it is.

Nothing more, its so simple yet all the wild far out there theories would have you believe that were all going to be gassed or smashed or bashed.

Some just have way too much time on their hands and need a good knock in the head with a 100 lb sledgehammer.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This just never stops.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If this was the case, you could go buy your own dots and put them in the mailbox

When I was in junior high, when you finished your homework, you got a green dot on your chart and could go out on the play ground the rest of the day. So I went and bought my own green dots, and I got away with it for a whole moth before they cought on,lol

Ama

[edit on 19-1-2009 by amatrine]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Nothing like that is going to happen. It just plain wouldnt work.

As you said, going door to door would give people to much time to catch on to whats happening, and they would be able to hide or perhaps come up with a way to fight back.

It just isnt realistic at all. Thats why it wont happen.

Now allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment. Lets say there really was a plot to go take out all these civilians.How could it be done in a way to ensure the civilians dont have a chance to hide or fight back etc...

I would think that it would atleast be more likely that the government/NWO/ or whoever is supposed to be leading this conspiracy, would quietly and secretley remove all people that they want to survive, to a safe area. Then when the rest least expect it, just bomb the hell out of them so they dont have a chance to run, hide, or fight back.

Now, there may be flaws with that plan, but to me it makes alot more sense than going door to door, and killing the families that live at each house.

Fortunatley, we wont have to worry about it either way, because its just a conspiracry theory, NOT reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by TH3ON3

Thats exactly what it is.

Nothing more, its so simple yet all the wild far out there theories would have you believe that were all going to be gassed or smashed or bashed.

Some just have way too much time on their hands and need a good knock in the head with a 100 lb sledgehammer.

Cheers!!!!

So does that mean the pink dots are independants? =) Im an independant, and Im not a big fan of pink. Cant I choose another color? Like green or black? Or white even? come on now.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Oh thank you, that was the funniest thing i read for a long time. Dont take it wrong, it just hit my funny bone.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Absolutely! The world is full of color! I was thinking of using a yellow stick-em dot and draw a smiley face on it!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: I'm going to have to go with RFBurns on this one...why use all those unpredictable masses of expensive and highly visible and targetable troops when the Government already controls the main water supply in most towns and cities and it would take probably less than 0.1%(150 or 3 troops / state!!!) of lets say an army the size you occupied Iraq with i.e.150,000 troops or 3000 troops/state!!! Those three commando's could easily be given secret access to the water supply and taint and poison it with whatever they think is appropriate i.e. mind control drugs, lethal toxins , DNA/RNA changing viruses etc! The NWO water supply purity control officer has a conveniently occurring "Visitation of the 'LORD VADER!!!" and duly signs off on the "test that never was!" and some time later (I would wait for the morning shower and bathroom rush and use a colorless and tasteless slow acting topically active ingredient and hopefully get 4 out of 5 people who shower between 6am and 8am and then by 9am as Brain always said to Pinky's eternal question "Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?" which is... "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world." and then Pinky would of course reply "but its 9am Brain?
" and of course Brain would then FUME!
and then RANT!
but you get the idea ...I hope!).

Personal Disclosure: The Coolaid at Armageddon will look,sound,smell,taste and feel like fresh water and just like water is a solvent it will solve all the NWO's "Problems", so start drinking sea water because it too is a solvent and it can solve our problems just like this....Those funky animals on the Madagascar movie are the complete Guru's of this....just salute , scull :w: , swill and spit
and spit
and spit ...

Edited to be more emotive

[edit on 19-1-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I need to refresh my memory - the Gestopo did targeted abductions and then once the person was apprehended then they did what the IBM computer told them to do with the individual... as cold as a computer.... and that is what the Movie Iron Mountain *google.video ... talked about.
all of the indications are that yes, when they declare martial law in France the Germans sought out known opposition and French Patriots knows as the Resistnce they will be dealt with overwhelming speed and force ///

getting an internet consensous on this subject is hard to judge ... I would say the Americans are brave when directly confronted and since these are going to be other nationality troops (lets fill the body bags boys or lose our country) we should be able to out flank them - as long as they dont know where they are...

these are some of the things I have picked up along the way and around the world.

once the military is approaching your town:
1. take down all of the street signs. every one including the city limit signs.
2. cut all telephone poles so they block the road...
3. If heavy armor is coming your way... open all fire hydrants to soak the earth too saturation... liberally lubricate all bridges and apply suffiecient Marbles - round objects as possible...
4. search out "ASER" on ats.
5. Locate large concrete drainage \ sewer facilities (explore and find three places before you need them)
6. No Electronic anything allowed in meetings .... have noise in background
7. use vasoline to coat body and eyes. if pepper spray is used and resistance is needed.

To be Continued....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
According to the cop that spoke of this on the YouTube! video, it is a marking system for FOREIGN troops to come in and kill you.

That aside, it STILL won't work. Because once people saw that the neighbors down the street just got killed by the "90,000 Chinese Troops on the Mexican Border" (see thread) they would storm said troops with weapons.

This isn't feasible, ladies and gentlemen.

Start turning your attentions to more positive thinking. We need more of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
According to the cop that spoke of this on the YouTube! video, it is a marking system for FOREIGN troops to come in and kill you.

That aside, it STILL won't work. Because once people saw that the neighbors down the street just got killed by the "90,000 Chinese Troops on the Mexican Border" (see thread) they would storm said troops with weapons.

This isn't feasible, ladies and gentlemen.

Start turning your attentions to more positive thinking. We need more of it.

Star for you!!!

Really all this doom and gloom has everyone so wound up like a wet towel that never gets dry.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It seriously hasn't let up for over the past Six months or so.

I'm really starting to wonder just what this site is all about! I love this site, I spend quite a bit of time here, but hell, if we can't get beyond the OBVIOUS doom and gloom BULLSNAP we seem like a bunch of lunatics.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The dots on the mailboxes is just too far fetched, with hand help computers and GPS, surely the Military would have google earth with your street and house on it.
each and every house could be labled with a computer program on the laptop and every they need to know about you would be on the laptop,
eg, gun owner, 2 kids, wife and a big dog.

why would they resort to putting on a dot that could just wash away in a rain storm?

If they want to take you, there will be a pandemic, communities quarantined with limited communications, due to quarantine and workers unable to get to the power and communication centres, they take you away and everyone assumes you where just another victim of the virus.

no kicking in doors at 4 in the morning, the troops will be wearing biohazard suits and think they are just helping the community by isolating the infected.
Troops arn't doctors, they just follow orders.

so a simple plan is much easier to complete with little risk of error,
the public just need to be told one effect of the virus could be paranoia, so as you are being dragged away screaming "I'm not sick, this is a conspiracy to deplete the population!" people will just brush it off as paranoia.

I think I could get a job with the NWO with these ideas

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I know, like I was saying earlier, if this doesnt let up, soon we will have to change the phrase from "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave" to "Land of the Sheeple and Home of the Chickens".

I dont like that idea one bit!!

I like the old phrase just the way it is..as I also like the way our society used to be, when some hardship came along, we met it face to face, head on and in full force and overcame that hardship with dignity and pride.

I for one dont intend to let go of that heritage and belief that America is still as strong as ever.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yes, but Homeland security put the Post Office under their arm... I found that strange and I think the Post Office was also mentioned during that secret session of the house of representatives ... let me see if I can find it... I think its a match ....

and you are right - sounds pretty far fetched ... almost as crazy as ben laden bringing down 3 building with two hijacked jets... I can count and 2 does not equal 3... so, we have something really odd going on for sure...

Hal Turner - I think or its that Michael Hartsog show...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-1-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Something odd with the WTC maybe, but not with this.
The logistics ALONE of such a "system" would be incredibly difficult.
And that is aside from what I already mentioned in my first post.

Point is, I don't see how you could simply mark a mailbox and get the desired effect. What would be more likely would be that you found a way to infect those people, as a poster mentioned above...

However, it would still fall short once people realized that the Government is randomly targetting people for quarantine. Furthermore, I'm sure those peoples' neighbors would have some sort of idea what those people were on about. It simply wouldn't work.
And in the case of foreign troops coming in to do it (which is what this whole line of reasoning is based on) it flat OUT would NOT WORK as ANY foreign troop presence in our nation would be met with full-on revolt.

Doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of even being true.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyFox_79

those colored dot stickers can be for newspaper delivery, color coded
to indicate which papers and days that are delivered to a particular address..plus folks can move from an address so the colored dots
would be useless to troopers.
keep it simple..it could happen in some way but things would have
to get awfully bad and complicated first, don't you believe?
i may be too old to worry about it anyway..not much good to
anyone on some days...can't do much but the regular job so why
worry about planning for it much?..you know, just in case.
njl

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join