It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new or old weapon being used ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi,

I am a first time poster so I am unsure if this is the correct forum but here goes.

I was reading a national daily newspaper when this story jumped out at me.

www.thesun.co.uk...

In this article it states that 40 trainee terrorists died at a training camp from the "plague". Being a bit of a conspiracy theorist is it outside the realms of possability that they were covertly targeted by someone involved in the war on terror or just coincidence?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Nah, bubonic plague is a fairly common disease. It's unlikely that it was used for terrorism. It's not stable enough.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well dont expect much compassion on your post when your using the Sun as your news source.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Reply to Shadewolf:

Well its funny you say its a fairly common disease and would'nt be used as a weapon, I just googled your comment and found this, seems you dismissed this very quickly!

US, UK, Canada to jointly test plague vaccines

CIDRAP - Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy

Interesting Story from The Sun

Paul C

UK

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by n0b0DY

Or when you don't know the difference in English between the possessive contraction you are/you're and the word your...

I remind the previous poster that the best lies are almost all true. No one believes a lie that is almost all bull. Even the National Enquirer gets it right at times, and the major media is well known for their prevarications.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snorkelboy I was reading a national daily newspaper when this story jumped out at me.

Sorry to burst your bubble friend, but The Sun is not a newspaper. It's a comic!

On the subject of Bubonic Plague, it is still fairly common in the Far East where there are some 20,000 or so cases each year of which, only a few hundred are fatal.

If this piece is to be believed, terrorists are rolling around on the ground turning black as I type this.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of fellas, now could it?

join