It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 any secret service or cia types

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It appears we are able to trace and lable your activities... my question to you is who's side are you guys on... ?
are you guys on a ABOVE TOP SECRET mission or are you going to be looking for another land to live in... cuz, I'm by passing the middle men when your actions are known you should be looking over your shoulder ... there is only one small earth and were going to hunt the people who betrayed their oaths....

it appears someone had better do some damage control - before you are made the Patsy ...

cuz, the crap is leading to your departments front doors and we are extremely ticked off as with anyone who is betrayed...... are we barking up the right or wrong tree... ? and the FBI also has a fair amount of this crap ooozing from their store as well.... hummm, ????? A Born Patriot is weighing the odds of the enemies from within equasion.... where is deep throat when you need him.... I guess he died with watergate.
care to respond please do so... cuz, I like any American would like a criminal walk if their was one shred of evidence that claims his innocence rather than prosecute a innocent man for a crime he ddnt commit. but my understanding is that stuff just doesnt mean a thing - well, if it doesnt mean anything to you... better start getting your passport in order.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I edited your post for some clarity. Hope you don't mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appears we are able to trace and label your activities... my question to you is who's side are you guys on ?

Are you guys on a ABOVE TOP SECRET mission?

or...

Are you going to be looking for another land to live in?

For I am bypassing the middle man.

When your actions are known you should be looking over your shoulder.
There is only one small earth and were going to hunt the people who betrayed their oaths.

It appears someone had better do some damage control - before you are made the Patsy... The crap is leading to your department's front doors and we are extremely ticked off as with anyone who is betrayed.

Are we barking up the right tree?

The FBI also has a fair amount of this crap ooozing from their store as well... hmm

A Born Patriot is weighing the odds of the enemies from within equasion, where is deep throat when you need him...

I guess he died with watergate.

Care to respond?

Please do so.

For I, like any American, would like a criminal to walk if their was one shred of evidence that claims his innocence rather than to prosecute an innocent man for a crime he didn't commit.

To my understanding, these things just don't mean a thing to the likes of you. So my friend, better start getting your passport in order.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
LOL!!

Frankly guys...they arent in any way swayed or even concerned. Their backing is so great that its not just that your barking up a wrong tree, but is more like your a bird chirping in a flowerbed.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Second Line Here.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by n0b0DY]

top topics

join