It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Abduction, A Common Thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Is their a common thread with people who claim to be UFO abducted?

Physical features?
Size?
Blood type?
Location?
Birthmarks?
Diet?
etc.

Could we compile information here that could reveal a pattern? If we were being researched etc. than their would need to be a systematic pattern.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you were to find some pattern, then what?

There do seem to be some subtle patterns, but it's not all people with blonde hair.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If you can prove that their is a pattern then you can find some line of reasoning. What would be the reason for these particular types of people to be taken rather than other groups?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Any abductees out their? Tell us a little about your situations and we will try and match them up.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
im 165cms
average weight
blonde hair
blue eyes
fair skin
i have a circle birthmark on my shoulder, its filled with smaller circles
my blood type o-
i live in australia a small country town
im a big meat eater, and i eat alot of chocolate
oh im a female

ive been "visited" since birth

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Abductee here,the common thread is being a human being.Anywhere, anytime,anyone.

The only things that stop them are the things that would stop you and me,the weather or physical geography.Every thing on our planet is bound by EARTHS PHYSICAL LAWS.Even if you can exist out in the universe,when you get here you are on earth time and you play by earths rules.Thats why we are catching these craft on film and radar and in person.

WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR WORLD AND UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE MAKES IT SO WE WILL REMAIN THE MASTERS.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't think there is a common thread between the people who are abducted.
There are people of all kinds of nationality/size/sex/age that are abducted as far as we know. The only common trait they all have is that they are human beings.

top topics

join