It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli flying saucer in development?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just noticed this today and thought how crazy it would be if you saw this out in the desert. It looks a lot like what is typically reported as UFOs. It almost looks like an offshoot of the old "Avrocar" design.

medgadget.com...

The Aerospace Medicine Research Center at the Fisher Institute For Air & Space Strategic Studies in Israel has a program to develop unpiloted med-evacuation aerial vehicles, aka "MedUAV's", with landing-to-evacuation time as short as 45 seconds,

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sorry man, but that has to be the funniest thing I've seen in years.

Does the golden see-through pyramid landing pad come included or is it an extra? Is that red swoosh its force field? Golly.

And if it's unmanned does the corpse have to climb aboard itself?

Again, sorry, but what a laugh.

Proof positive that the Israelis are nuts in one picture.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
Sorry man, but that has to be the funniest thing I've seen in years.

Does the golden see-through pyramid landing pad come included or is it an extra? Is that red swoosh its force field? Golly.

And if it's unmanned does the corpse have to climb aboard itself?

Again, sorry, but what a laugh.

Proof positive that the Israelis are nuts in one picture.

First of all, the pyramid is simply a representation of the radar scans its doing in communication with the truck on the left.. Secondly, this isn't an Israeli only idea. Many countries are working on such technology, including the US. I like how you used this as an opportunity to bash them though..

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Bakane]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakane

First of all, the pyramid is simply a representation of the radar scans its doing in communication with the truck on the left..

C'mon man...he knew that.

You will find that EVERYONE gets flamed from time to time on ATS...some posts are just comical despite the subject matter - kinda like life.

I originally thought I was superior to everyone until half way thru my first day...I was soon weeping and dropping tears like Niagra drops water...

Ah, good times...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
More proof that our technology is really not "our" technology.

This doesnt seem that crazy...an unmanned craft to transfer the injured? smart and i'm assuming the way that the injured get on the craft in the first place is by the fact that someone probably loads them on there.

the future is here, this technology was there the whole time...now its finally being shown to us...

im sure that this isnt the first craft of its kind.

top topics

join