It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter unintentionaly reports Hamas shooting GRADs from Alarabiya-T.V

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

They were, and I think some Jordanians who worked for a Saudi(OBL) out of Afganistan for the Taliban. No Iraqi involvment.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
How many people on ATS speak Arabic? All you see is a video of a woman speaking a foreign language that some zionist labelled and posted on youtube.

Observe the body language. What do you see; confusion, incredulity, puzzlement? Does she look like someone making statements of facts?

She is actually standing in front of a camera on top of a building and speaking to someone in the room while trying to listen to a phone.

I speak a little Arabic and a smattering of Hebrew.

The translation of the video was difficult because it was full of pauses and exclamations.

Here it is;

She says, 'min hune?' (from here/where?),

la min tahti bileyad mushma-ul(below our building, it cannot be?),

min tahti maktab saruk be darabu (from at the bottom of the building, they are firing the rockets?).

Basically she is asking if the fighters are firing the rockets from below the office building.

This is an accurate meaning of what she said.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by munkey66

They were, and I think some Jordanians who worked for a Saudi(OBL) out of Afganistan for the Taliban. No Iraqi involvment.

On what basis do you make your comment? Is it because of facts or desired assumptions.

I know zionists have got a thing for Saudi and Iran hence the constant desire to tie threads from the Palestinian resistance to other matters.

Incidentally OBL is of Yemeni origin and many Israelis are Yemeni Jews therefore Al Qiada is an Israeli false flag operation as indicated with the dancing Israelis on 9/11. You see, anyone can convolve anything.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

How many people on ATS speak Arabic? All you see is a video of a woman speaking a foreign language that some zionist labelled and posted on youtube.

Click on the link for youtube Closed Captioning. Not only that, but my friend is an arabic translator and he confirmed the CC translation.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
Israel should have blasted that building to rubble, I bet she wouldn't have been laughing then.

I was thinking if that was me, and I just learned Hamas fired a rocket from the building I was in, I'd be getting the hell out of there for that reason!

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakane

Click on the link for youtube Closed Captioning. Not only that, but my friend is an arabic translator and he confirmed the CC translation.

Well then your friend will confirmed what I wrote.

In the end the news reporter's body language is quite self evident. Her reaction was confusion, full of urgency and incredulity.

Might I add, she's very tasty indeed.

[edit on 113131p://am3124 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I was thinking if that was me, and I just learned Hamas fired a rocket from the building I was in, I'd be getting the hell out of there for that reason!

Yet someone who is a news reporter does not which logically means the missile was not from the building as my translation indicates; but from the street next to the building.

One more thing, what happens to the blowback if a missile is launched from within a building?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join