It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter unintentionaly reports Hamas shooting GRADs from Alarabiya-T.V

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Out-Takes of Alarabiya-TV Reporter Hannan al-Masri Learning of a Hamas Missile being Fired from the Ground Floor of the Building housing the Alarabiya Studio

Notice how she laughs about it. Yeah, its all a big joke lady...

Also, think about the response from the media had Israel retaliated. It would be all, "Israel trying to silence the press!".

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just like they shouted about the UN school? Until it came out Hamas was using it as a base. Just like they shouted about the hospital, until it came out Hamas was using it as a base. Just like... well, if a Jew sneezes Israel is attacked. And I thought the Jews were supposed to own the media.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Disgusting.....They are playing the victim and nothing more.

Ten bucks says someone posts a video that shows Israels doing some worse.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Play the victim is all they have. Hamas is not a victim it is a terrorist orginization that murders women and children.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Founding

You can see loads of vids of the IDF retards using WP in Gazza,dont tell me the IDF are angels as they clearly are not!

Who translated this vid?If its right then they heard an explosion that could have been a rocket going up either right near their bulidings base or not too far away.Considering how compact gazza is,it might have been across the street.

Gamergal-your goverment and mine are involved in actions that murder women and children,so are we terrorists too?Hamas was elected,it won fairly and for right or wrong it represents the people who voted them into power.Israels blockade,occupation and ethnic cleansing has been the oxygen that keeps this middle east fire burning for so long.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Play the victim is all they have. Hamas is not a victim it is a terrorist orginization that murders women and children.

I'd believe that if there were Israeli women and children murdered by Hamas. In the real world however, it is the other way around.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
Just like they shouted about the UN school? Until it came out Hamas was using it as a base. Just like they shouted about the hospital, until it came out Hamas was using it as a base. Just like... well, if a Jew sneezes Israel is attacked. And I thought the Jews were supposed to own the media.
could you please post an independent source that proves that
1. Hamas was using a UN school as a base
2. used a hosptal as a base
3. used a UN aid station as a base
4. used an aid driver as a soldier
5. deliberately used women and children as a human shield
6. and when a Jew sneezes they get attacked

It should be easy considering that the Jews own the media according to you.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

I'd believe that if there were Israeli women and children murdered by Hamas. In the real world however, it is the other way around.

Are you serious? Have you been living in a cave for the last decade? Plenty of woman and children are killed by Hamas. Not just Israeli ones either.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliterated

I was actually talking about the Palestinians they muder. But yeah they also murder Jewish women and children too! Heck they even went after Egypt a couple times, why Egypt sealed the border. BTW Munk, you've posted in the topics on here about every single one of those attacks. Memory problems?

[edit on 20-1-2009 by GamerGal]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
yes I do have a memory problem actually, I also have a research problem, so that is why I was asking for an independant report because you also bring up the same comments without any sources.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Israel should have blasted that building to rubble, I bet she wouldn't have been laughing then.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

well OK in that case the USA was not the victim of 9/11 attacks since it had been fighting in Iraq in 1991.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

could you please post an independent source that proves that
1. Hamas was using a UN school as a base
2. used a hosptal as a base
3. used a UN aid station as a base
4. used an aid driver as a soldier
5. deliberately used women and children as a human shield
6. and when a Jew sneezes they get attacked

It should be easy considering that the Jews own the media according to you.

I cant beleive you got so many stars for this. Hamas has been open about every single thing you listed there. There are countless testimony from Palestinians themselves, saying Hamas is using hospitals, schools and press buildings. There are countless videos of them firing artillery from those locations.

www.trcb.com...

Two residents of the area near UN school that was shelled by the IDF on Tuesday said that they had seen a small group of terrorists firing mortar rounds from a street close to the school. The two spoke with The Associated Press by telephone on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Bakane]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bakane

www.trcb.com...

Two residents of the area near UN school that was shelled by the IDF on Tuesday said that they had seen a small group of terrorists firing mortar rounds from a street close to the school. The two spoke with The Associated Press by telephone on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Bakane]

So the source you provided was trcb.com

What is TRCB.COM?

Every day expert authors shares on everything from Art to Travel, to the Women Interests and more. You’ll find TRCB quality content, different experts insight and points of view. Whether you are doing research or discovering something new, looking for parenting advice or learning how to start your own business, making business success, TRCB is your one-stop shop to read what you need. Do you know how to snowboarding, swimming, playing Tennis, techniques to be golfer, horse racing, best place, your amazing travel experience or first time Cruising? Share your expertise with TRCB! When you write at TRCB, you help millions to get real knowledge from your expertise and at the same you earn readership, recognition and monthly royalties.

just because you call yourself an expert does not make you one

I may just sign up as an expert on being able to drive a car and middle eastern affairs in my spare time

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

The source is the AP.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakane
Plenty of woman and children are killed by Hamas. Not just Israeli ones either.

YEP

ATS thread - Hamas brutalizes Palestinians

NY Times Hamas shooting Palestinians women in the knees, and killing Palestinian children.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Uh, 9/11 was Afganistan and the Taliban. No Iraqis on the planes. So how does that work?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
She thought it was funny.

Had Israel dropped a couple 500-pounders at the base of the building, I could have laughed as well.

Typical Hamas tactics.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated

What do you think happens to the Israelis that get hit by missiles in residential areas? Its not flowers Hamas is shooting over the border buddy.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by rationaluser

Uh, 9/11 was Afganistan and the Taliban. No Iraqis on the planes. So how does that work?

and here I was thinking that most of the hijackers where Saudi Arabian, doh!!! what was I thinking?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join