It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The *Evil* Masonic Plot - I Have Some Questions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoanTheBlind
My point was more a long the lines of morfing the original OP into a more moderate viewpoint that could be tolerated in the current environment. ...

Given what you said in the original post, why do you think this way:

It can't really be nothing more than "when cognitive dissonance met scapegoating" can it?

In other words, what do you think the underlying dynamics of the Truth Movement (which BTW the "anti-Masons" like to be called The Truth Movement) are?

Was my first post extreme? I hadn't realized that. Maybe that's why no anti-Masons/Truth Movementers (what do they call themselves specifically as opposed to their movement?) responded?

As far as the underlying dynamics, I really had no clue when I made the OP, hence the thread. I was genuinely curious because, based on what I was reading, and in trying to reconcile that with what I know, I was having some difficulty getting it. In truth, I'm still having difficulty getting it, *it* being why this idea is so deeply embedded in the conspiracy consciousness when it seems to be illogical and make no sense. Which is why I said that about "when cognitive dissonance met scapegoating". All such blaming theories are a form of scapegoating, and genuinely believing in the idea of an evil Luciferian Masonic plot against freedom that began with the founding of America while simultaneously holding to a patriotic belief in the need to protect and save America from said evil Luciferian Masonic plot is clearly a case of cognitive dissonance.

My hope with starting the thread had been for some anti-Masons/Truth Movementers to explain/shed some light on how and why they came to their beliefs, and how they reconcile those beliefs with the questions I had. To get some new information and understanding that's difficult to get from a lot of the more reactionary threads...

...yet I beleive there to be other unseen forces in play.

What other unseen forces do you believe to be in play? See, that's what I was looking for.

As far as what I think is going on, I've actually just formulated a long winded opinion which I will be posting in another thread shortly (procrastination is an illness, I tell you). But it doesn't have much to do with the Masons because truthfully I never thought much about the Masons before I came to ATS, and I remain unconvinced of an evil plot by them. Although, I have begun thinking more about where I grew up and all the Masonic temples in the area and a possible link between them and how I once noticed the area had a lot of names and whatnot seemingly related to that whole Rennes-le-chateau/Jesus bloodline theory a la the Da Vinci Code. But, then again, Masons are probably not involved at all, and there's probably nothing to be involved in at all, so there you have it...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In 1933 an amendment was added to the constitution stating that the president is to be inaugerated on Jan 20th. This is really the 19.5th day of the year. The statue of freedom on top of the capitol building is 19 feet 6 inches tall. If you look at the capitol building on google earth, place the capitol on the right side of your moniter with the white house on the top left and the jefferson memorial on the lower left side. Notice the road leading to the white house and the line to jefferson memorial, they make up a 39 degree angle. Straight out from the capitol is the mall and the Washington Monument (which is 6,660 inches tall). Half of the 39 degree angle is 19.5 degrees. Also note the grass around the back side of the capitol building, it is in the design of an owl. Check out Alex Jones video on youtube about the Bohemian Grove. Look around the internet and do your homework on the Grove. You will discover many of our presidents and leaders have attended. The voice of the owl in the ceremony is non other than Walter Cronkite. Masons designed that owl in the layout of the capitol lawn.

The obelisk is a phallic symbol. The symbolism of Satan's shaft represents his seed/procreating with woman as represented by the statue of freedom. The Secret of Freemasonry is that Fallen angels mated with human women and created a hybrid race on the earth. Moses said they became mighy men of old, men of renown. Look at every civilization on the earth and at their mythology. Every one of them have a story about the "gods" coming own and mating with human women and producing children. History tells us that this event really happened. For example, everyone has heard of Hercules. Soloman said, "That which was, is that which shall be, there is no new thing under the sun." This was happening in the days of Noah which caused God to flood the earth. Jesus said "As it was in the days of Noah, so it shall be at the coming of the Son of Man." This hybrid race happened once and it will happen again. Everything about freemasonry is telling us this.

Why are so many presidents related not only related to each other, but to the queen of england? Prince Charles is the head of the Masons. His son was born during an eclipse on the summer solstice by c-section at 9:03. His son will be 30.5 years old on 12/21/2012, which is the mid point of the tribulation.

The lower levels of freemasonry are respectable people who haven't figured it all out yet. If they figure it out, maybe they get moved up higher and faster.

*Link Removed*

I hope to have made at least one person curious about finding more answers or theories.

[Mod Edit - Link Removed]
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards ~,

[edit on 23/1/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hardamber,

You didn't actually answer one of my questions. Would you mind doing so?

For example, yes, the obelisk is a phallic symbol. But why is it "Satan's shaft"? Because of your particular religious beliefs?

Do you think America is evil in nature? Do you think the Constitution, Declaration, etc are satanic documents because of the Masonic influence?

I mean, all that other stuff you mentioned one can read in any thread on Masons here. Blah blah, layout of DC, blah blah, Alex Jones, blah blah, Bohemian Grove and the owl... That's all anyone ever talks about with regard to Masons. But I have yet to see someone explain what - to me at least - seems like the very obvious... loophole? (is that the word I'm looking for? probably not) with regard to the reconciliation of an evil Masonic plot against freedom and the Masonic influence on the founding of what was arguably the most free country at the time. That to me seems like some kind of twisted doublethink, and I find it honestly disturbing. Am I alone in thinking that? Perhaps there is something more that I don't know?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardamber
The Secret of Freemasonry is that Fallen angels mated with human women and created a hybrid race on the earth.
What evidence do you have that such an idea is in any way Masonic?

Everything about freemasonry is telling us this.
Everything? Such as...???

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nameless Hussy

I'll go one further to state for the record that the obelisk doesn't have any particular significance in Freemasonry. Yeah, a few obelisks have been erected by Masons, or dedicated by Masons, or been shipped across the ocean by men who happened to be Masons, but there's nothing explicit in Masonic teachings about the obelisk as a shape, form or object. Speculative Masonry's symbols are the working tools of the Mason, that which is used to shape the man. There really isn't an analog for that which is shaped besides the rough and smooth ashlars.

(Cue counter-argument from Twitchy in 3, 2, ...)

[edit on 1/23/2009 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The removed link was from a post I wrote on another board. Here is some of the work I did. When I have more time, I will post more if I may. I don't want to take over this thread. I will get back to this later and try to answer the questions you posed to me. The Secrets to Freemasonry do involve blending of species. I left out a lot in my haste last night.

If you are curious enough google 19.5. That's all you have to type in. It will take you to some cool stuff Richard Hoagland wrote. It will also take you on a path of lay lines and the earth grid. The Mayan Temple also.

Did you check out the info in my first post?

There is a map shown of a hexagram in the street layout of Washington DC. The top point touches the Capitol building. There is another photo shown of Vetruvian man in a hexagram (Star of David). You might want to google it to see photo. It has a man spread eagle and his heart is at 19.5 degrees. Lay this out over the DC hexagram and 19.5 degrees is the Supreme Court Building. (The Ten Commandments are posted on the door.)

In “The DaVinci Code it was stated that DaVinci was call the grand master of the priory of Zion.

Strange symbol shown: A hexagram inside a circle with Ying Yang with two dots, one at upper 19.5 degrees and lower at 19.5 degrees with each representing the summer solstice and winter solstice.

Where did the Ying Yang symbol come from? The Chinese figured out that if they stuck a pole in the ground and they marked where the shadows of the pole went throughout the course of a year, that’s the design it draws.

So if you are traveling to DC you will notice a big pole in the ground. An arial photo of the Washington Monument with its’ huge shadow is shown.
• The Ying Yang symbol represents a mixture of opposites; Sons of God, Daughters of Men.

Pierre (Peter) Charles L'Enfant was the original Masonic designer of Washington DC. In his notes he lays out the degrees where the city was to lay. It was to lie at 39 degrees lattitude and logitude was set at zero degrees and zero minutes.

The original Prime Meridian was set in Paris and was called “The Rose Line.”

In The DaVinci Code, Dan brown indicated the Rose Line stood for a special bloodline.

Zero Longitude is called “God’s Longitude.” It has to do with the vernal equinox. (12 hours day/night) Washington DC is the only place on earth on March 21st that is exactly 12/12. (first day of spring).

When England changed its’ calendar to the Roman/Gregorian Calendar they decided to do so because they wanted to fix it in a special place where on March 21st the only place in the world there was 12/12, (they had discovered) was Washington DC.

Jesus said, “Know ye not that there are 12 hours in a day and 12 hours in a night.” But actually that is only true 2 days a year. The only place it is true on exactly that day is in DC. They wanted to set a new rose line at zero longitude, but were unable to so they set it at 77 degrees. (sorry it’s confusing, it was so hard taking notes. He kept getting excited and a bit hard to follow)

GODS’ MERIDIAN
• 77 degrees West Longitude
• Christs’ genology in Luke 3 = 77
• 77 = how many times the word church is used in the KJV
• 77 donotes the house of God.

Remember the House of God = The Temple

The top of the original drawing of Washington DC was exactly at 39 degrees.

Washington Monument is 555 ft tall (6,660 in.)
• 555 = how many times “Christ” is used
• 77= the word “church”
• 555th chapter in Bible is Ps 77 which is the 19.5 books into the Bible.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hi hardamber

I thought you might a factual corrections to help you develop your theories:

Prince Charles is the head of the Masons.

This is not true. There is no one Head of the masons - each Grand Lodge governs itself and its jurisdiction, and no one Grand Lodge has any jurisdiction over another. The current "Head of the Freemasons" in England is the Duke of Kent. He has no authority over any other Grand Lodge.

Prince Charles is not a freemason.

[edit on 1/24/09 by Trinityman]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The highest fraternal order in Masonry is the Order of the Garter and that Prince Charles is the head of that Order.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

NH: Was my first post extreme? I hadn't realized that. Maybe that's why no anti-Masons/Truth Movementers (what do they call themselves specifically as opposed to their movement?) responded?

J: I was joking around with that post about forum rules and such. It was as much smoke screen as it was a similar jab to what you are making. Emsed1 caught me red handed.

However, there are some underlying dynamics here I can inform you about.

Here at ATS, they have had cycles or waves of their original intent followed by waves of intent that is contrary to their goals. For example, originally, there were many from the Truth Movement who were filled with piss and vinegar, and conspiracy theorists and UFOlogists were as thick as flies.

However we are on one of the down cycles right now where, their "foes" (if they can be called that) are in power, and the overall board alignment is in favor of the Masons and the Illuminati.

Did you see that news story about the basketball players that blew the other team out 100-0? The winners felt dishonored in their hearts that they crushed them so. There is no honor in beating an opponent in this way.

Thus the way it is here. They are entitled to their opinion. In a strange way, I think this questioning of the leadership is important. That their theories and ideas are strange, it makes sense to them. They are responding to a spiritual impulse and are working it out, as a group, here and in other places.

This current down turn will return to where the Truthers (actually I am interested in what they call themselves), Conspiracy Theorists, studiers of the Grey phenominon, UFOlogists will again be thick as flies, and if you want to rush into battle and swing that marevelous brain of yours around, then it would be welcomed, I think.

Thus is the nature of The Game. I personally didn't think you did anything wrong, Nameless Hussy. I just wanted to slow you down a bit. I can't be having you smiting my Truther friends too hard now.

NH: As far as the underlying dynamics, I really had no clue when I made the OP, hence the thread. I was genuinely curious because, based on what I was reading, and in trying to reconcile that with what I know, I was having some difficulty getting it. In truth, I'm still having difficulty getting it, *it* being why this idea is so deeply embedded in the conspiracy consciousness when it seems to be illogical and make no sense.

J: However it makes sense to them. I don't understand the reasoning either, but this is still America and as long as they aren't harming anybody, they can say what they wish.

NH: Which is why I said that about "when cognitive dissonance met scapegoating". All such blaming theories are a form of scapegoating, and genuinely believing in the idea of an evil Luciferian Masonic plot against freedom that began with the founding of America while simultaneously holding to a patriotic belief in the need to protect and save America from said evil Luciferian Masonic plot is clearly a case of cognitive dissonance.

J: Yes.

NH: My hope with starting the thread had been for some anti-Masons/Truth Movementers to explain/shed some light on how and why they came to their beliefs, and how they reconcile those beliefs with the questions I had. To get some new information and understanding that's difficult to get from a lot of the more reactionary threads...

...yet I beleive there to be other unseen forces in play.

What other unseen forces do you believe to be in play? See, that's what I was looking for.

J: I think that is a complicated question.

(whispers) But the Illuminati is here, I can smell them. If you are clever, you can figure out where they are and talk to them about things. Maybe they have the Truth with them. You never know with those buggers.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by JoanTheBlind]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You might hunt down Maban and see what he says.

NH: As far as what I think is going on, I've actually just formulated a long winded opinion which I will be posting in another thread shortly (procrastination is an illness, I tell you).

J: Can't wait, Sister.

However, remember that the staff might find it too incindiary right now. You might hunt down Moderator Sauron, get him to read it first and ask him what he thinks.

NH: But it doesn't have much to do with the Masons because truthfully I never thought much about the Masons before I came to ATS, and I remain unconvinced of an evil plot by them.

J: Well, if you are running the world, there are bound to be a bunch of skelitons in their closets.

NH: But, then again, Masons are probably not involved at all, and there's probably nothing to be involved in at all, so there you have it...

J: No, no, no. The Game. They have to have someone to blaim. Its in their spiritual DNA. They must have blaim.

See how it works is if everybody has someone to blaim, to feel inferior too, then the system works. The horrible, horrible truth is that if human beings did not play the blaim game, that they would start blaiming themselves. When you have the maturity to do that, you tend to change yourself for the better. Then you rise in power. Then the Illuminati has something really to worry about, because then you have all these people, responsible, mature, cleaned up, who accept responsibility for their actions, and then they will become the new rulers.

Then you have ALLLLL sorts of chaos. In fact, if human beings became any better, I could see some really strange things like cats and dogs living together, heck, I could even see a black man becoming president some day.

Hmmmm, seems that these humans are doing pretty good after all.

You have to fall in line like a good girl. When the Illuminati says Jump! you say "How high?" for apparently these big lizards run everything around here. Heck, the way they talk about them, you'd think they'd even be running this place. Who knows? If you do this, then you can continue to get your paycheck and a bunch of bloodthirsty Masons won't come around your place to intimidate you.

I'm glad were having this little chat, NH.

(Joan stomps around like Godzilla with her arms above her head and growls a bit). Apparently this is what the Nephilim look like. And they can change shape too. And they are smart as the dickens. Very good at paperwork and red tape, or they wouldn't be running the place. And they are RICH beyond beleif. Oh, yeah, and they are arrogant apparently.

But watch out because they use disinformation. Their greatest commanders are very, very good at disinformation. What is disinformation? Its like twisting the truth in a way that cheezes people that are looing for the Truth. Kind of like what I'm doing here.

You getting this?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

I've actually read a lot about the esoteric symbolism encoded in Masonry and certain monuments in America that you mention. But what does it mean? Especially in relation to the founding principles of America. What is your take on it? Is it evil, as I've seen many state? Because I think that is where the disconnect is coming for me. I can concede that there is a lot of esoteric symbolism inherent in many American monuments, and I'll even concede this symbolism is Masonic.* But where I get confused is when people start claiming it's part of an evil plot to destroy this country, when in fact those same people are usually arguing that these were the founders of this country. Did they change their minds, and no longer believe in liberty and freedom?

*Masons - I know it's probably not the case. But for argument's sake...

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hmm... I find that interesting, the info about ashlars:

In Freemasonry, the ashlar comes in two forms: the rough ashlar represents a rough, unprepared or undressed stone, and is an allegory of the uninitiated Freemason prior to his discovering enlightenment; the smooth ashlar represents the dressed stone as used by the experienced stonemason, and is an allegory of the Freemason who, through education and diligence, has achieved enlightenment and who lives an upstanding life.

Just curious, what is meant by enlightenment in the Freemason context? I know many Masons say that Masonry is not really an esoteric order - at least not any longer, and I believe that. But, in light of other theories* I've been formulating, I wonder if Masons have been targeted as the harbingers of an evil, oppressive new world order because encoded somewhere in the Masonic doctrine/rituals/what have you is an actual key with which one can achieve enlightenment or some such? Although it's probably just because they're all over and they aren't so secret anymore, yet they still retain a lot of the *scary occult* symbolism.

*My personal theory is that TPB are actively working against man's enlightenment/potential and one of the ways in which this is being accomplished today is through the use of disinformation and adverse framing, mainly by naming the evil cabal "Illuminati," thus linking in the subconscious the idea of illumination and evil.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

See how it works is if everybody has someone to blaim, to feel inferior too, then the system works. The horrible, horrible truth is that if human beings did not play the blaim game, that they would start blaiming themselves. When you have the maturity to do that, you tend to change yourself for the better. Then you rise in power. Then the Illuminati has something really to worry about, because then you have all these people, responsible, mature, cleaned up, who accept responsibility for their actions, and then they will become the new rulers.

Yes, I believe this is exactly true. Although, I'm going to refrain from calling *them* the Illuminati, because I'm just getting more and more convinced it's disinformation at our expense.

You say a lot of interesting things, JoanTheBlind. I'd love to pick your brain... (what a curious saying, don't you think?)

As for falling in line like a good girl, I've always sucked at that. Even when I tried! So I gave up...

But watch out because they use disinformation. Their greatest commanders are very, very good at disinformation. What is disinformation? Its like twisting the truth in a way that cheezes people that are looing for the Truth. Kind of like what I'm doing here.

You getting this?

I don't know if I'm getting *it* but I'm getting something... maybe I'm just way off base.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The highest fraternal order in Masonry is the Order of the Garter and that Prince Charles is the head of that Order.

Now you are writing opinion as if it were fact. The Order of the Garter is a heraldic order and has nothing whatsoever to do with freemasonry. You will find a good summary of the order at Wikipedia. You are even wrong about the head of the Order of the Garter - it is the Monarch.

The danger of writing opinion as if it were fact, or speculation as if it were Truth, is that people can get the wrong idea about things. That is how misinformation feeds and grows, and if less if it were done there would almost certainly be fewer freemasons on this site (which I understand is a preference).

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Thanks for the link, NH.

So I see you have something to say. Good.

BTW your calibration is a lot better in that post, I think. Sometimes you have to dim the lights a bit, so we don't get blinded. Thanks.

I've found my humor these days to be a bit off. I swear, if I get another intellectual answer to some of my silliness, heads are going to role. Hmmmm, emoties could be an answer. Might experiment with those.

Attention is else where. If I don't get to your thread for a while, that is why. However I can see myself wandering over there soon enough.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

However we are on one of the down cycles right now where, their "foes" (if they can be called that) are in power, and the overall board alignment is in favor of the Masons and the Illuminati.

That's a bit like saying people are in favor of the New york Yankees and the Mermaids.......

I suppose it's too much to hope to ever convince anyone here the difference between truth and fiction though.

I blame Steve Jackson....he may very well be the next Hubbard.

Anyway I'm off to diabolocally plan how we can raise funds for a charity.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So I have another question:

I'm always seeing a big deal made out of this 33 degrees of the Masons. I'm curious, does this (or did it at one time) have anything to do with the story of Jesus in which he dies and is resurrected at the age of 33?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Nah, has more to do with people assuming that the number 33 means it's the highest rank.
It's a mistaken assumption, but it's one that some people don't understand.

The only degrees important to Masonry are the first three,

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
We've posted a lot of these but this one shows about the same thing.

Freemasonry is all about the "Master Mason" or third degree.

There's a whole bunch of side paths and appendant bodies you can explore once you are a Master Mason, but you never grow in authority or power.

Every Master Mason is the equal and brother of every other, no matter how many goofy hats or car emblems we have.

You can learn everything you need to know for the rest of your life in the first three degrees and be perfectly content as a Mason. A lot of these other organizations require you to be a third degree because you are considered to have 'proven' yourself and your ability once you become a Master Mason.

So I will post a link and if any of you can figure it out any better than I can, good luck!

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

My understanding is that the nephilim and the serephim have stars as their symbol. The Nephillim have a 5 pointed star as their symbol. The Seraphim have the Star of David with 6 points.

To invert a 5-pointed star where it is pointing down towards form and matter to where it is pointing upward and Ascending, you have to rotate it 33.3 degrees, thus there are 33 degrees to the old school masonry.

(Joan starts digging foxhole to prepare for LowLevelMason's counterpoint).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join