It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this resonate with anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
For your consideration.
In my opinion here is what is going on.
There is a problem with the sun and its "Heliosphere" Specifically the amount of ultraviolet radiation it is emitting. (see here)penetrate.blogspot.com...

What are the signs of this?
Incidents of skin cancer have sky rocketed in the southern hemisphere over the last 2 decades (see here) www.sunsmart.com.au...

Honeybees are reliant on ultraviolet light (this is all they see in, see here) www.setiai.com...

Massive dead spots in the oceans. Ultra violet radiation killing microbial life, from the bottom of the food chain up(see here) www.freepatentsonline.com...

Power grid failures. (see here) www.scostep.ucar.edu...

The spraying of Particulate d Barium, a very effective radiation blocker (see here) www.luxefaire.com... very interesting article from 1974 U.S Navy patents barium chemtrails

My belief is this.
The Mayan's worshiped the sun and noticed its cycles which they referred to as "ages" their writings are not prophecy's but rather scientific predictions on the behavior of the sun.
Just as we now know the sun has 11 year sunspot cycles (ha there is #11 again). Only for whatever reason they were privy to having kept a record of the last time we were at Galactic center. I know people will scoff at the term "Galactic center". I do not suppose it is anything other than a way to roughly gauge a point in time where the sun will be at its most active once again.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by foremanator]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Actually I am gonna shoot from the hip here without thinking and see if it makes sense.
Bees need ultraviolet light to see...Einstein said if the bees start to die then we have four yrs or something like that.
Barium is supposedly sprayed in the air and regardless of the chemtrail thing and contrail thing...could it be being sprayed to help us live thru the ultraviolet rays that will cease after 2012.
I am guessing whether it will cease after 2012 so that isn't a fact.
Those are the dots I attempted to connect.
What do you think??

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Actually that is exactly the point I am trying to make. I just didn't want to form other peoples opinions but rather give them the info and see if they come to the same conclusions that I have. Or perhaps correct me if I am wrong or I am missing something

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is the problem I am seeing.

For starters, if there is some NWO thats supposed to take over the world and wipe out a huge chunk of the population to make their control of the people much easier, then why would there be any effort right now to help us survive some UV over exsposure by spraying stuff in the air via jet engines on commercial and military aircraft?

I would think that if the intent is to reduce population, then why not let nature do its thing and let all that UV radiation come through and acheive their goal so that there is no blood on their hands?

Second, if there is any evidence of the Earth's magnetic field deteriorating, and they want to save us all for later disposal, why not use HAARP to re-enforce the plasma's so that the magnetic field is strengthened so that we all live...just to die later?

I dont know all this just seems a bit too much back and forth nonsense.

They are either trying to kill us or save us....not both.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Here is the problem I am seeing.

For starters, if there is some NWO thats supposed to take over the world and wipe out a huge chunk of the population to make their control of the people much easier, then why would there be any effort right now to help us survive some UV over exsposure by spraying stuff in the air via jet engines on commercial and military aircraft?

I would think that if the intent is to reduce population, then why not let nature do its thing and let all that UV radiation come through and acheive their goal so that there is no blood on their hands?

Second, if there is any evidence of the Earth's magnetic field deteriorating, and they want to save us all for later disposal, why not use HAARP to re-enforce the plasma's so that the magnetic field is strengthened so that we all live...just to die later?

I dont know all this just seems a bit too much back and forth nonsense.

They are either trying to kill us or save us....not both.

Cheers!!!!

My dad is a mason and I was asked to join. My wife is very religious and thinks the masons are evil. So I asked her why do you think that? I mean how much do you know about the masons? She replied honestly that she did not know anything about them. But she knows they are evil.
I think when it comes to speculating about the N.W.O it is just that "speculation". Anything that involves secrecy invites negative suspicions.
Who knows if the N.W.O is really evil.
In times of great desperation tough decisions have to be made

As for the earths "magnetosphere" I was referring to the sun's "heliosphere"
Which is responsible for protecting us from it's own harmful radiation (a kind of magnetic bubble which the earth is inside. The radiation follows on the outside of the bubble and is carried away from us)

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I am not sure about the NWO but I am certain that if bees go extinct then so do we.
Whether they enslave us or kill us,they have to preserve the humanrace to make it possible.
Maybe they don't know as much as they thought they knew.

new topics

top topics

join