It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA arrests at gunpoint to enforce "nutritional illiteracy"! Stephen Heuer arrested!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am a customer of Cocoon Nutrition and had great experiences with their products.
I just found out that Stephen Heuer with whom I talked a few weeks ago got arrested.

Here the link to the article: www.naturalnews.com...

What is your opinion on alternative healing methods, supplements, etc.?

In my opinion this is another attempt to take total control over a people. We are no longer free to decide for ourselves what to eat, what herbs or supplements to use, what to drink, etc...

Sad but true!

[edit on 19-1-2009 by thegreatobserver]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here an article about actions the FDA is taking against natural healers, nutritional supplement companies and other organizations.

www.naturalnews.com...

Interesting times we live in.....

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Humans survived for thousands of years with the help of "medicine men and women" using almost nothing but the plants and minerals found in nature. That stuff still has a place in today's world and in my opinion might be a best first choice; leaving the artificial stuff manufactured today to "poison" of last resort.

Our governments, worldwide, are now nothing but the agents of the NWO, and serve only to maximize the grasp of the PTB over everything in our lives.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

I agree 100%.
Everything man can ask for is already here in nature. I took a lot of drugs against almost everything, antibiotics etc.....the result was that I got more sick. I got infections more frequent as well as severe until I just changed my lifestyle. I eat relatively healthy, if at un-ease I have certain herbs, and I detoxify.
The result I haven't been sick (not even a little cold) for over 1.5 years since I changed my lifestyle.

And yes, that's very bad for government and pharmaindustry when you have only healthy individuals who are able to cure themselves.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
the following article pretty much gives an idea where we as a society are going. Everything we eat, drink, breath, etc. is totally controlled. Also, various natural herbal healing procedures are under attack from the authorities.
We are no longer free. Freedom in America does not exist any more.....

www.419legal.org...

I also started a thread about the fact that we, the people, have the power. We just have to wake up and start living again!

Here the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There are men out there that make a living producing chemical compounds that do certain "stuff" all depending on application. The thing is, these sellers of "tonics" have got so rich, they can cavort with the movers and shakers of society. These rich men pay others to push an agenda that is good for them and thier buisness, some say they are lobbyists.
Unfortunately you don't get rich telling people how to cure themselves with cheap readily availible plants(which also contain chemical compounds). In todays world, all of our congress and senetors are just looking to get rich or just help out the rich people that really get them elected. Not us.

If thier actions disgust you, send them a teabag, and a letter of grievance. Take these idiots to task. They should all know what the teabag is a symbol of.

top topics

join