It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips & Epiphanies Collaboration Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Although ATS has many useful sites, one which I feel is lacking is a place for people to collaborate in research, and to simply put tips out there. As an Illuminon of the Shards, we would also like a medium here, on ATS, where people can post tips and information which we may be able to follow up on. Regardless of resources, public research is often far more effective and pervasive then any search engine or intelligence feeds. Simply to say, there are far more of you, then there are of us.

Got an Idea?
Need help with Research?
Want to Bounce Ideas off Each Other Without Having to Make a Claim or a New Thread?

I encourage people from all of ATS to post any "gut feelings," "tips," "epiphanies," or other potentially useful tidbits or segments of information, which you think others may find useful, or wish to build upon. I woudl like to see this thread as a constructive space for the thorough investigation of topics by the people here on ATS of any subject.

Furthermore, Illuminons from the Shards will periodically scan this thread for useful information (for more information about the Shards and Illuminons please visit: Shards of the Illuminati otherwise please reserve this space for tips and such collaboration only).

Converse, debate, and post research here for anything which may have seemed overlooked, or unknown to others. Often there are subjects which bare little fruit, and require vast quantities of research before its very silhouette is visible. Consider this less my space, but your space. Space for you to place useful information where all can use and see it.

Happy Researching and Collaborating,
Shall Understanding and Unity Find You All in Your Quest.

- Maban

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well this isn't a new claim or anything but how hard would it be to trace us back to where we r coming from (even if we our scrambling our adresses before accessing the site).
Its just that when a terrorist act happens predicting it becomes a sort of crime and I don't want something I say now coming back to haunt me in a year or two time.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Welcome back Maban, wheather your a Shard or not, this is a good idea, and could encourage people to share some valuable info. Might make threads that are similar, cleaner and more organized aswell.

I thought you were gone, never to return?

S and F, peace

[edit on 19-1-2009 by The 5th]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The 5th
I thought you were gone, never to return?

Check from this post onwards in the Shards Of The Illuminati thread to catch up on his return.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
There's an ATS thread about scientific research that's attempting to determine if we live in a holographic universe. One of the posts has a link to a Project Camelot interview that I'd never read. IMO, it contains some profound information.

Hope you agree and thanks for the opportunity to share it.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Thanks alot Cadbury, did not realize Maban made a return. Hope its as good a read as it was before his departure.

Peace

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I am the ruler of the World you will obey me for I will strike you down ,I will give an occasional glimpse in into my thoughts about how the evil forces are used by me to influence the rulers of other nations so I have complete control, do not let my secrets out you are taught to obey

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
As a "shard"
I have something I need to know
What are your views of Hidden_hand (home.comcast.net... and on the Law of one material www.lawofone.info...

Furthermore Whats up with area 51?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Without reading a single word of your thread, *yet* I have to say that the word "epiphany almost drove me bananas last week.

Let me explain, it was late night and I woke to Coasttocoastam and laying in the dark listening, every 2nd or third caller would say the word epiphany at least once during their call in.

Then the following morning the local news says it, the radio station says it, I was going Wtf? This is just strange and now having a feeling to check in on the forum your thread is the first one I see...

****************************>>>
Edit several hours later...

OK now I am on a loop, lol, I find time to come back to the forum and find myself in your Illuuminon thread at about page 30ish, then I end up back here with more clarity about you, then when I first posted. What next?

I really am enjoying myself.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by antar]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
well, here's an experience I had about 2 years ago..not a tip, but..anyway, I'm sleeping, and I wake up. At the foot of my bed are 3 creatures.. imagine the types of creatures one sees on a native american totem pole, one was a raccoon-like creature, with tail, the others.. kind of hazy.. they were standing, about the size of a short-ish human, all of 'em..and one spoke to me..it said, 3 times.."make amends"..I'd been going through a lot of conflicts with friends/ex-friends at the time..the message was very clear..when I say spoke, I mean, I heard it in my mind..craziest experience I've had..do such creatures act as guardian angels of a kind, I wonder? because they were trying to help me. Never been able to get a handle on it...

[edit on 19-1-2009 by dragonseeker]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Grey can be quite a liberating colour, you just have to be vigilant in retaining the proper shade. But gold now that is a colour that tends to bring out the black in us all. We all have the propensity for materialism but with gold we seem to be off the mark. Here is my epiphany

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sounds like a pretty good idea, I only have one question.. to the OP and all of those who posty in reply. Are we (the collective ATS) members willing to put aside our friends and foes, and venture into uncharted territories? After all, this is for the betterment... and I am all for jumping in in the spirit of exploration.

I would guess that the collaboration would take place over main postings yes?
(either that or the U2U's would be blowing up)

All in all, I'm game for either... plenty of ideas here at out fingertips.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Not exactly mine, but I think it is possible... and subscribe to the notion.

T-

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Epiphanies 1st...

1st Epiphany took the form of a meth-amphetamine altered hypnogogic dream in which I suddenly appeared in a military camp that was being attacked by a group of assault rifle and grenade armed men storming the camp fence. I took shelter behind a huge and what I thought was safe truck tyre and rim at the rear of an army convoy truck. Suddenly a group of camp soldiers counter attacked and were mowed down right in front of me with only 1 bloke surviving. Its at this point I realize he is Asian in appearance and badly wounded but I'm fully aware that this is a dream and I'm in near full control but still emotion can be an unreasonable
at times....even in dreams and I had to mentally force myself out from behind cover and rescue the injured soldier (not for his sake but for my own sake of morality)
and quickly dragged him away from the firefight and the killzone and to my suprise I learned a valuable lesson as multiple bullets raked the truck and the tire I was behind exploded as multiple large caliber bullets puzzled its hide. I was sure glad I wasn't beside that when it blew even if this was a dream...after I quickly exit the back of the army camp and look to head to safety...there not 50 mtrs away was the local town mall in my local suburban area....relieved to see something familiar I make a beeline straight for the main doors and cruise in to a packed mall easy as you please and the sounds of battle disappear instantly and a sense of calm curiosity take hold and I rapidly I navigate the mall to check for any anomalies...suddenly coming directly towards me is a younger me and an old mate of mine and there's the younger me saying to him.."look at that old fool...He looks sorta like me huh?"...to which I was replying in my head..." I am you...you tool..
" and watched them race by to elsewhere...I moved on and found myself in the main open arena/stage area and suddenly I noticed my 1st structural anomaly (I studied architecture so plans and maps are a breeze for me and I quite quick to notice any little change, either facade or structural). It was a set of old wrought iron spiral staircase that went directly up 2 full mall floors to what appeared to be an apartment suspended just under the dome room. I found out quickly my g/f for some reason OWNED the whole mall and lived there and I was her toyboy that she was having an affair with as she was oppressed in her marriage by her husband (this has no basis in reality at all and I can tell you I was quite shocked by all this) who turns up as I'm giving her a bit of a kiss and cuddle...she trucks off with him for a talk and I fix myself a drink and suddenly this horrible gut wrenching statico of loud gunshots ring out and suddenly there is a huge commotion and screaming coming from outside and instantly I both knew she had killed him and that I was not happy about this as "
what's wrong with divorce?" and I ran very hard to be with her as the police carted her off. I pushed through the onlooking crowd to her wondering just what I would do if this was for real and suddenly I had such an overwhelming feeling of love for my g/f that I knew literally what I what and would not do for her. 1stly I would sleep outside the prison and visit everyday. 2nd I would watch and memorize every second of prison break and then bust my sugar momma out.
seriously I would. 3rdly I'll be here forever going on about the capacity of my love for her but really I was the one who needed to learn that and I'm glad it happened in such a bizarre character revealing and building Dream / Epiphany!

Now Tips: I am the privative of all that is not me! All that is not me is Achlys.
Go Get Your own Ideology/GOD etc...this one is mine....Seriously!

Personal Disclosure: I have found that the meme that is my signature has stood me in good steed for quite a while now. Feel free to get infected.

P.S. Technical Tip: Imagine if the Super-Cavitation system used by the Russians on their Skval Torpedo was upscaled to be utilized on a larger long range nuclear powered Unmanned Submersible Combat Vehicle that could rocket across the Atlantic or Pacific Oceans etc in mere couple of hrs with such a deafening roar as to put any sonar operator off and even then by the time the triangulation is done the SC-USCV will be long gone.... Then what if Super-Cavitation ideas could be applied to rail gun launched scram munitions from extremely high flying stealthy skysilos that hug the top of the stratosphere where the temperature is hottest to help hide any IR signatures as the scram screams skyward and then levels of and cruises in the pure super chilled hydrogen layer of the upper mesosphere and then, if the SC of the 3D EMS field in front of the scram munition is achievable, then maybe the munition can slide effortlessly through not only the air but also thru space and time and reach maybe even luminal speed? whats the estimated mega tonnage of a 1 to 5 metric ton kinetic kill weapon moving at 99.999% speed of light??? Would at that speed, having become extremely massive and stretched extremely thin and maybe meeting the Swartzchild Radius conditions, become a Blackhole? Could constructive/destructive feedback of implosive pulse cavitation idea be used to destroy a wake signal of an aerial or naval vhcl and render it somewhat more silent and stealthy?
Just some thoughts I have been mulling over since I read a thread on the "new" SR-72 which I feel is a completely real furphy. Yes its real but its not bleeding edge in my opinion!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
[edit on 19-1-2009 by MacroVisio]

[edit on 20-1-2009 by MacroVisio]
Here's Tom with the weather ~~~~~Bill Hicks
Nice quote Telemetry

[edit on 20-1-2009 by MacroVisio]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

See how many will catch it 'eh?

Here is mine for the night:
"If this universe is only a projection of myself, what happens when I turn it off?"

I will be back to check on this thread... we may get some goodies

:_

T- out

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maban

Sorry, but this has been driving me nuts for a while. The new "catch phrase" people like to use for a profound insight is "epiphany".

Check with any good dictionary.

The correct definition for epiphany is:

1. [n] a divine manifestation

NOT a "wow" moment of thought!!!!

I have noticed in the last 2 years more and more people using this word incorrectly as some new trendy word they must have picked up in a movie or something.

No offense to the OP, but please be familiar with words before you use them.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
reply to post by Maban

Sorry, but this has been driving me nuts for a while. The new "catch phrase" people like to use for a profound insight is "epiphany".

Check with any good dictionary.

The correct definition for epiphany is:

1. [n] a divine manifestation

NOT a "wow" moment of thought!!!!

I have noticed in the last 2 years more and more people using this word incorrectly as some new trendy word they must have picked up in a movie or something.

No offense to the OP, but please be familiar with words before you use them.

No offense to you, but when you want to make a snippy post, make sure you know what heck you're talking about. I don't know if you knew this, but words can actually have more than one meaning in the English language.

Here, let Merriam Webster EDUCATE you since you obviously need it..

EPIPHANY

1capitalized : January 6 observed as a church festival in commemoration of the coming of the Magi as the first manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles or in the Eastern Church in commemoration of the baptism of Christ2: an appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being3 a (1): a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something (2): an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as an event) usually simple and striking (3): an illuminating discovery, realization, or disclosure b: a revealing scene or moment

Now, if you're going to act like you're the English police, make sure you know and understand the English language.

I don't care if it annoys you, the word is INDEED used correctly in the thread title.

My big epiphany, meaning my big intuitive grasp of reality through something simple, is that this dude has no idea how English is used in reality.

On a more serious note, I arrived at an epiphany long ago that mankind is far too divided at this point for any real change to take place with the overall displeasure of the state of the world. We're worried about so many inconsequential things that we fail to see the big picture. The majority of the world lives in its own little bubble and the only thing that will save us all is if we collectively step out of that bubble. What will it take? Don't know. But I sincerely wish that mankind could throw the nonsense to the wayside and collectively agree on what is naturally right.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by ImaNutter]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by telemetry

I would guess that the collaboration would take place over main postings yes?
(either that or the U2U's would be blowing up)

A collaboration would be a great idea but I think that some sort of chat system would be better with the postings being recorded so ideas are not lost. This is because I think that a chat system would be best for exchanging ideas and discussing points, the threads just aren't immediate enough.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ah come on you guys, dont get caught up in semantics. What is proposed here is a place where anyone can share their thoughts ideas and experience. Everything is truly interconnected when you are looking at the big picture. Even the smallest personal experience can change the entire course of history. We need defining moments posted here, not insults and passing thoughts.

OK I will post my first epiphany:

8 years old, Palmdale California 1968-9.
Saturday around 3pm.

Sitting on the curb in front of my house with hands resting on knees and chin. Have just been accused of something and am not guilty. A melancholy sets in and as if from above, within, a realization happens. Knowing that in this life, I will meet everyone from the King on the Throne to the Pauper in the streets, and each and everyone will have an importance in my life.

Later expounding on the depth of this, I often saw people driving by at fast speeds on the freeway in an opposite direction, and somehow knew each of us would never be the same.

Later I was able to incorporate this to better understand the healing arts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join