It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, Lincoln, JFK, & MLK- foreshadowing something terrible for Obama?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Over the last few months I've noticed a handful of topics that have suggested that Obama will be assassinated. I admit that I found these ideas to be utterly ridiculous at first, but having seen the recent headlines which won't stop comparing Obama to Lincoln, JFK, and Martin Luther King Jr, now I'm not so sure. His inauguration happens to be centered around MLK day too...Will history repeat itself?

Yes, it goes without saying that these figures all exemplified the kind of leadership this country yearns for and were exceptional public speakers in their time. They all accomplished important things to say the least, the effects of which can still be felt to this day.... I get why they would want to compare Obama to them based on these traits alone....

...But what concerns me is something we all know too well about these men- they all met their untimely deaths by assassination...

Could this all just be a coincidence?

Frankly I don't believe in coincidences, only synchronicities... and this to me has my alert on. Normally I don't engage in thoughts like this but I couldn't help but notice the connection...

I hope I am wrong about my feeling-

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I, as well as many of the other enlightened Americans that I have conversed with about this topic have the same dreadful feeling as you. Not only are the correlations and connections between Obama, Lincoln, JFK, and MLK ominous, since Obama has become President elect, KKK membership and gun sales have increased exponentially. My theory behind the rise in gun sales is simple: Some racist, white supremicist, SOB is going to assasinate Obama; then the race war is going to ensue. African Americans in the U.S. are going to make the Watts riots look like a family vacation to Disneyland! All of the rest of the people out there that are wise enough to realize this have went and loaded up on guns and ammunition - hence the spike in gun sales. I sincerely hope that the above scenario doesn't play out - I'm glad to be free from the Bush Administration's idiocy - but if Obama gets taken out, what do you THINK is going to happen?!?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nah, many christians are believing that something more is happening, something dealing with God

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Dr. King and JFK, great people.

Lincoln on the other hand, not so great. Had he not been assassinated he was going to deport all of the freed slaves and free blacks to Liberia. He was very racist and helped start a war that killed more Americans than any other war in our history.

I hope Obama is nothing like him.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Theres a big difference in Obama and the three you named. He is the end result of what actions. Lincoln is not what he is protrayed to be in history as they lamely teach it in America. Kennedy wasn't in office long enough to actually show us what the end results were he wanted to achieve and at that time this country was caught up in camelot. As for King I know I'll be unpopular for this but I have to wonder just where he would of went if he would of lived. We forget Jessie Jackson was his right hand man. We all know Jessie right.

Perhaps the deaths of those three we necessary in the grand scheme of things to put Obama where he is today. If that is the case then maybe we all should be very afraid.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

Sir, you have insight and courage ,qualities that will surly come in handy in the troubling times our world seems to be entering.
As I read posts today a feeling of apprehension an undefined awareness of just how insignificant human life is to those among us we have given power and authority too , how corporate interest in profit seem to supercede the welfare of humanity or life on this planet in general , just one more step toward extinction hey!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
First put to rest that "jessie jackson was kings right hand man" garbage. He STATES that, but then he also states that he held king's hand as he died, and heard his last words....all lies and garbage.

As to the comparisons.....after perusing american history, it is evident to me that the only people ever assassinated in our country are those who oppose industry and corporate power. JFK was dealing with the Bay of Pigs incident, as well as considering confronting the military industrial complex over vietnam. King naturally was opposing much in our social order that would have had catastrophic results for our industry....and then of course, Lincoln was destroying the industry of the south, which was the massive industry in the country at that time, as the south paid 80% of the countries taxes at that time.

Obama, on the other hand, is a stooge of the corporations, and following faithfully along with the war party and the israeli powers, and as such i doubt we'll see any serious threats towards him. Hes far from a leftist, and judging from his top 10 campaign contributors (all big corp) bought and paid for.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
and judging from his top 10 campaign contributors (all big corp) bought and paid for.

yep, he's safe as long as he plays along.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think this is all just self fufilling prophecy. (sorry OP)

I think the more we dwell on the fact that he might get shot, the more likely he is to get shot. Thoughts are what form actions, negativety breads more of the same.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbokid

and judging from his top 10 campaign contributors (all big corp) bought and paid for.

yep, he's safe as long as he plays along.

JFK, MLK, RFK, JFK JR was going to expose some people for certain things before he "died". Look up RFK and his stuff with LBJ. Look up Nixon also, look up GHW Bush. Also look up Prescott Bush. Look up what JFK was trying to do (policy) with regard to the federal reserve, taxes on shipping, etc. Also, see "Bay of Pigs", "Watergate", and JFK opposing the CIA's covert operations. Bush family goes along with whatever the "War Machine" wants. Always has, always will. Screw everyone else as long as their friends get rich and prosper. JFK was for the people. Sure, he cheated, and so did a lot of Presidents and people. MLK was no angel either. However, they all had good things going for MANKIND. Also, JFK did not kiss the asses of Zionists (another Bush trademark).

After Obama was elected, they said "A PEACEFUL transition of power." JFK was NOT peaceful transfer. JFK was rumored to also oppose policies allowing Zionists to get nukes and other advantages over many in the middle east. Know history, look it up.

OBAMA will be allowed to do some things, but if you oppose Zionists, their agenda, if you work for the good in the world, the ELITISTS take offense and don't want that. Corporations, Zionists, their "world bank" system, federal reserve banking systems, military companies especially. THEY MAKE MONEY ONLY DURING WARS or when there are build-ups to war--they sell their products. Common sense really. Those who keep the "status quo" come to power, if you change the game plan, you are "talked to", then if not resolved to their satisfaction, you are impeached, asked to leave (Nixon asked to step down as to avoid a national impeachment proceeding that would reveal "...that Bay of Pigs thing..." as Nixon put it. Or, see 11-22-1963, Dallas, Texas. Bush made a deal; Obama takes office, but Bush is NOT to be prosecuted for war crimes. Thats why they backed off charging he and Cheney asap in office. Is it so complicated?

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hahahahaha.. How come nobody else saw this?

"Lincoln on the other hand, not so great. Had he not been assassinated he was going to deport all of the freed slaves and free blacks to Liberia. He was very racist and helped start a war that killed more Americans than any other war in our history."

Whoa... I am truly a loss for words. I gotta send that to some old history professors to see if they can pull a shred of truth...

Anyways about the post. There will always be people who approve or disapprove of a leader. Nobody seemed to like Bush and he's doing alright.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
hahahahaha.. How come nobody else saw this?

"Lincoln on the other hand, not so great. Had he not been assassinated he was going to deport all of the freed slaves and free blacks to Liberia. He was very racist and helped start a war that killed more Americans than any other war in our history."

Whoa... I am truly a loss for words. I gotta send that to some old history professors to see if they can pull a shred of truth...

Anyways about the post. There will always be people who approve or disapprove of a leader. Nobody seemed to like Bush and he's doing alright.

Lincoln's racism has been discussed on ATS before. I didn't realize how racist he was till I was in college and learned in class about his plans as a US Senator to ban blacks from the western territories. He said some real nasty stuff to the leaders of the freed slaves in Washington, telling them that those of African descent should never hold political office in the US and that whites should always be in a position of power over the blacks. He was completely against any kind of integration of scoiety.

In addition to that is the history of Liberia, which began as an American colony for freed slaves and free blacks. From 1822 to 1847 the colony was American. In 1847 they declared independence.

It simply amazes me how much stuff I learned in college is not taught in public schools or is general knowledge. The public have this glossed over history that has clear good and bad guys, like mythology. The truth is that stuff is myth. History is much more grey.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Obama is not trying to depose the power of our nation's Central Bank.

I think he's safe.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Alright man, thanks for the info, I will definitely check it out.. You gotta understand I'm not attacking you, I was just taken back by your post..

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

First put to rest that "jessie jackson was kings right hand man" garbage. He STATES that, but then he also states that he held king's hand as he died, and heard his last words....all lies and garbage.

Yeah he was there thats him kneeling next to king while others were pointing to the gunman that shot King
I dont care for Jesse BUT...
He was there and you were not my friend!

[edit on 3-2-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Ah, I sit corrected! Great pics man.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

no problem.

peace
slay

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link