It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been seeing some strange lights over the last few weeks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here recently I have been seeing some pretty strange things in the night sky. I have been seeing some strange lights that just seem to hover. It's like they are mapping out the landscape or something.

Friday night, I was standing on my front porch smoking a cigarette and I was startled by what I saw. Now, let me remind you that Friday night was a moonless, cloudy night, so it couldn't have been the moon.

Anyway, I was standing on my front porch smoking, and I happened to glance through a tree line. I saw something that was a bright, orangeish-yellow light hovering over a nearby pasture. At first I thouht that maybe it was part of the moon peeking through the clouds. Then all of a sudden, it just disappeared. It startled me so much that I threw my cigarette, which I had only smoke 1/4 of, out into the yard and went inside.

I don't know what it was, but it was huge. I live on about five, maybe six, acres of land. It would have taken up half og my property if it would have landed.

We are living in some strange times, folks.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
lots of weird things been going on lately! I liked how you flagged your own thread!
I do it too..

shhhhhhh..

but yeah things changing in the universe all around!

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3r6a8d8
lots of weird things been going on lately! I liked how you flagged your own thread!
I do it too..

shhhhhhh..

but yeah things changing in the universe all around!

Yeah, I tend to do that...
I don't know why.

Anyway, yeah, I believe there is a great change coming. The universe and those that reside in it are having some pretty awesome but strange things happen to it. Many people are frightened, but honestly, I don't think it is anything to fear.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
hopefully not, with obama taking office in a day and Israel at war and weird sightings around the world along with the news saying Al-qaeda has got some fast spreading fast killng virus..
idk

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Are you located near the norther area of Washington by any chance?? Close to the border?

My BF was at work last night and saw a very bright T shaped object hovering to the south toward Washington. Blue light above red below and an irregular strobe of the lights.

The airport is close by and the planes could be seen taking off and coming in under the light so it was fairly high up and had to have been quite large.

He said he and his co-workers watched it for about an hour or so it stayed perfectly stationary, no drift no change in the shape or size.

He goes out to smoke every night and there are no building lights or antenna's in that direction that could account for it, and it wasn't a chopper.

For him to even mention it as being odd makes me take notice...he's not really what I'd call a UFO buff or particularly a believer.

I checked the BC UFO site and MUFON and nothing new reported for that area. At least six people including my BF saw it last night so I am certain others did as well.

He went back out a few hours later and it was gone. Sadly he usually has his camera with him but it's been so foggy he hasn't bothered. The sky was relatively clear in Richmond BC last night

Yes he takes his camera LOL he's new to Vancouver and wants to get mountain shots from out in Richmond...it's a beautiful view.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Any picture possible?

And this isn't a one-line post btw.

P.S: Don't worry, I flag my own threads too

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Have you had any strange dreams lately?

How has your memory been?

*Perhaps you have been abducted. Abduction are sometimes preceded by UFO sightings.

How is your memory of the night of your sighting?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

one theory: increased meteor hits prior to large long period object entering the oort cloud years ago.....nibiru?

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Finally- someone else is seeing them too. I was starting to question my sanity.

I am documenting various things that I have been seeing for the past week in the Hockinson/Battleground area.

You can go to the MUFON website and search for a report submitted on 1/21/09 location Vancouver, Washington to see my first sighting documentation. More to come.

Yes, I have been seeing the strange orangel lights among other things.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric

Are you located near the norther area of Washington by any chance??

No, I live in the piney woods of East Texas.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Could be... The only thing is that these object are not descending. They are moving laterally and are up there for long periods of time.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Others in your area are seeing them also.
click here for new(1-30-09) Texas orb reports

Please keep your camera ready, and your eyes to the skies..

Thanks for the report.

Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I saw the same thing here in AZ on New Years Eve. I made a post about it on here as well along with the video I shot of it. I saw a total of 4 Amber/orange balls of light moving at a stead pace from north to south.

I managed to capture 3 of them on video, but it didn't do justice to what I witnessed with my own eyes. Still I was happy to catch one of my sightings on video finally!

Here's a link to my video on Youtube if you want to check it out. MAKE SURE you WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY, or it's hard to see anything at all. Like I said, it doesn't translate well to video, but at least it's something.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Yeah... There are reports of these objects all the way from Bryan-College Station, which is about 75 miles due west of me, to Tyler, which is probably about 85 miles due NE of me. It's kind of strange.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Well that ufo orb footage is really interesting. The way the lights go on and off and pulsate too. Seeing is believing so good for you. Once you've witnessed them then you just know something very very strange is going on. Something that we either don't really have a clue about, or something they are covering up. Either way this stuff is very very weird, while at the same time so beautiful to experience.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
[Have you had any strange dreams lately?

It's funny that you should ask. About a week and a half ago, I had a nightmare which caused me top wake up screaming. Something frightened me so badly that I woke myself up screaming. My roomate was like, "Hey,hey, you're just having a nightmare."

I honesly do not remember the particulars of the dream, but it felt as if I were being wrapped in some sort of a coccoon... I really don't remember much more than that....

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I live in Hockinson, Wa. on feb.20,2009 at around 10:00p.m. I went outside to call the dog, suddenly a black rectangle flew over my head! I ran inside as fast
as possible and crawled in bed with my husband. Then I explained to him what had just happened. The next morning we read about a UFO sighting in Hockinson,Wa. What I saw was probably a bird, but it gave me a strange-scary
feeling! That scary feeling I got from the object is why I decided to write about it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Fear not cocoons. Did you know that when a catipillar enters crysilais it loses ALL DNA, and the genetic pattern is completly reassembled into the butterfly? Had to read your other threads, friend.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I too see strange things in the night.
Like three dots in a triangle formation. As one vanished it re appeard some where els and then the other two did the same thing . Prtty strange then I seen a huge blue and orange light dart across low towards the ground and just vanished

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

It was esferic? What size precisely?
How many people live in that area, that could might have seen it?
How did nature reacted, did you felt something diferent?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join