It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW: Recent interview with Iran's President Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ever read or listened to Iran's President Ahmadinejad? If not, how come?

Perhaps it's because the common media doesn't want you to really hear his views.

Listen to this recent interview about the events in Palestine.

Make sure you watch the second part (it's better than the first).

He crosses all boundaries of colour, creed, religion and talks about humankind as a whole and the challenges we face.

He seems like a good candidate for the US presidency to be honest (if he wasn't Iranian of course).

Awesome.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Jinni]

[edit on 19-1-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
OK, so here's a recent 'speech' by Israeli FM.

See the suppression of journalist questions (freedom of speech? don't make me laugh!).

Sick.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

"When people criticize Zionists," Martin Luther King said in 1968, "they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism."

Yes it's anti-semitism.

www.boston.com...

Don't know if the url will be usable, what's with long urls not working.

Ahmadinejad's call for Israel to be "wiped from the map."

Ahmadinejad is a huge anti-semite, and you want him to be the US president? heh... the US people wouldn't vote for such an openly hitler-esque hate-monger. If you like Ahmadinejad you probably liked what Hitler did. This forum is so full of anti-semites it's sickening, there are FEW standing up for what's right.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

WOW is right but its not about the video ,its how blind you are.

Why would you want him for president? He wants to wipe another country off the map. Says the holocaust never happened. He isn't even the main person in power in his country he is just a figure head that's supposed to stir the pot and get the extremists to be happy.

You can go on and on about how this guy is just bad. Pretty much another Hitler just not as smart and without as big a following.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Iran's current leader is a brilliant but maniacally egotistical crackpot.

He like the Israeli's use Religious preference as a shield. They cannot simply state policies and laws without using religion as a shield or weapon.

Yes he is a Jew hater, notoriously so. However, try taking the religion out of what he says and he makes some excellent points. Israel is in boots far too big for it's feet.

Israel is notorious for hiding behind the Jewish faith, and those who disagree with their policies, laws and war making are immediately classified Jew haters.

Both sides are guilty of using this tactic.

What Ahmawearingjeans (HAHAHA) has done for the Iranian people cannot be ignored. They are a proud and very passionate people who have been able to rise above the past issues and have enjoyed successes beyond what the rest of the world ever expected for them.

And I wonder why those who would be so quick to wag that "you hate Jews" finger at people don't do the same to themselves for supporting a country who's leaders have repeatedly stated very openly that Iran should "be wiped from the face of existence" and Jordan, and Iraq, and Afghanistan, and 90% of Saudi Arabia, and Gaza.....Israel has a HUGE hate list.

I urge everyone reading about and watching these foreign politics to make the conscious effort to remove religion from what's being said and done, clearly the politicians over there are incapable of doing it so someone has to.

It is difficult as they have thousands of years of practice melding their policies with their religions.

It's sad that so many focus on the religion and not the actual policies and actions each government takes...believe it or not it IS possible to separate the two.

Ahmawearingjeans is one of teh more likable nuts that Iran has had in office. He does have interest and passion for peace, but is NOT willing to be a doormat due to political correctness. He could never be accused of being anywhere near politically correct, not could any Israeli leader.

They are both to blame for propagating the religious separations.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Since the Islamic Revolution in Iran, 100,000 Iranians have been murdered for reasons ranging from dissent to being gay. Ahmadinejad is known to have run large scale hit squads himself.

His rehearsed speeches meant to make him look like a sweetheart are pure rhetoric.

He has said publicly that he personally is being guided by the long-awaited second coming Imam. His wildly out of whack fiscal and foreign policies have put Iran on the brink of economic collapse.

He was in rehab not too long ago and one can expect him to step down for health reasons some time very soon.

Even the mullahs running the show behind the scene have distanced themselves from this embarrassing disaster of a leader.

Mike F

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Mahmoud is just a politician; just like Obama, McCain, Bush etc...all of them have their own agendas to work for in the end. It's the equivalent of calling a kettle black in my opinion.

Somewhere, can't remember where I remember reading about Mahmoud in the exact same frame, that he's just a politician and it's all the normal rhetoric, it was good to get him elected but probably not good enough anymore to keep him in office.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Great Video

the look on that toads face is priceless when she was bombarded with questions,
they way the toad tries to spin her answers

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Well said...while I hadn't heard Ahmadinejad was in rehab, I don't doubt that he'll step down fairly soon. His wild rhetoric, coupled with lousy economic trouble, have made him unpopular among the people and (more importantly for Iran) the leaders.

Iranian economists have taken to bombarding the president with letters excoriating his policies. In the most recent, 60 academics accuse his administration of “excessive idealism, haste in action… and tension-creating interaction with the outside world”. Iran has underperformed its neighbours in growth, lost competitiveness and failed to tackle high unemployment, the letter says.

^------ taken from a Nov article.

Interestingly, in one way the lack of a US strike has made things worse for the gov't of Iran...in the sense that economic woes are front-and-center for its people. How can an oil-rich country do so poorly economically? Don't budget for $100 barrel oil when it's gonna fall to $35 barrel oil, I guess.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I thought the whole "wiped off the map" thing was proven false-propaganda. I dont think they have a word for that slang. I still hear that arguement here and on Faux. You are probably thinking about when he said "Israel will erase themselves from the pages of time". At least that's the one Faux continues to lie about daily.

I too, find myself enjoying him speak. He seems to actually care about humans in general and not only a certain race of folks. Ive been reading everything I can find and he honestly has made me wonder if the West is wrong and they are right. Just food for thought. Open your mind. Dont hate, educate.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad's call for Israel to be "wiped from the map."

Ahmadinejad is a huge anti-semite, and you want him to be the US president? heh... the US people wouldn't vote for such an openly hitler-esque hate-monger. If you like Ahmadinejad you probably liked what Hitler did. This forum is so full of anti-semites it's sickening, there are FEW standing up for what's right.

Going to flat out call you a liar here

He mentioned Zionism wiped from the map,in effect he was calling for regime change(something our goverments call on others and sometimes do ourselves)

Thanks for the post OP,that revolting woman from Israel is a heartless harpy and the planet would be a better place without her and the lying,cheating,murdering zionists who she speaks for

new topics

top topics

join