It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers On Birth Certificate Linked To Stock Market?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

Originally posted by beefeater
this video might explain things better

uk.youtube.com...

we are all owned from birth.

No we aren't. The fiction is.

Second line flotilla.

No Plucky, YOU are! You are the surety of your fiction and therefore have entered into contract to "Stand" for your fiction. You reaffirm that contract by entering into commerce on behalf of your fiction; ie: using credit cards, signing checks, taking loans etc... You are granting the financial institution permission to use your exemption on behalf of your corporate fiction, thus making you personally liable.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Thats the exact same one I posted up!

Ive read it all and its interesting stuff, Im gunna be up late hah

Problem is, Im not a US Citizen, but UK, so Im totally clueless how to go about some of the stuff thats mentioned in there, or even if it applies in the same way in the UK.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I can't believe this is still going on.

A simple Google search, and thirty seconds of reading, turned this up:

en.wikipedia.org...

The company prints bonds, postage stamps, and birth certificates, among other things. I don't see how this provides any kind of evidence for the claim made in this thread; extrapolating the words "American Banknote Company" into this convoluted idea about fictitious individuals with our names worth fourteen million dollars apiece seems paranoid, almost even deluded, to me.

Is there any evidence for this idea beyond the fact that someone's birth certificate had the printing company's name on it? And does anyone else not believe that the fact that a printing company would put its own name on its products is evidence for the kind of claims being made in this thread?

I mean, am I really alone in thinking this is a little over the top?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by The Parallelogram]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Some information that was passed along...

1. You will need your tracking (routing) numbers from the back of your SS Card. They should start with a letter and end in numbers example- F12345678

2. Go to www.fidelity.com...

3. Click on the green tab called (research)

4. Click on the green sub tab called (Quotes)

5. Where it says enter your stock symbol, you know yours?, me either, So we need to-

6. Click (Symbol Lookup) to look up our Stock Symbol on the international market.

7. We need to search for a (Mutual Fund)

8. We need to search by the (Fund Number)

9. The fund numbers are the key to getting at this info we seek. They are our birthday and the tracking numbers on our SS Card.

10. Enter yours just like this-- Search Value: 1978/F12345678

11. Search Value = year you were born/red or blue numbers on the back of your SSC.

NOTE: you must enter it as above with the ( / ) in between your birthday and your tracking numbers, its very critical you enter them as on your card also it’s (case) sensitive meaning if yours starts with an F, use a capital F

This will bring up a stock symbol for you below your search. It should be (FTIX) = FIDELITY TOTAL INT'LEQUITY FUND remember it’s a pooled account.

Ok I have been looking into this stuff for a while now. I have tried every different way to find my stock number on the stock exchange that exits on the internet. And not once has any of this information ever checked out. I have also tried other peoples certificates and numbers, all forms including SS, back of SS and all BC combinations of numbers.

So what gives? I thought posting knowingly false information was against the forum rules. If you tried this before you posted it you would know it was bull.

For the most part I feel something is going on with us as livestock but so far no one has any proof of it what so ever. Am I incorrect? I have found no proof at all to my or anyone else satisfaction.

People who present information like this with zero proof are doing themselves and all of us a disservice. I would like to believe this is true since it kind of makes sense but belief alone is not enough.

So prove it or this topic should be listed as false and either locked or removed.

I have been a reader here for some time and I am incredibly disappointed with ABTS.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by friend22
reply to post by chevlynn7

What do you want to know? I am currently redeeming my birth certificate.
What you guys are refering to is your account that has unlimited funds.
This is very true! If anyone wants the dibs, Just ask.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by friend22]

I most definitely want dibs. Please tell us all how to tap into this.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I know this post is old but I thought I would add that my Canadian BC states on the back

Revenue Receipt No XXXXXX X For Treasury use only.

I would have posted a pic but the tools are asking for a URL so I don't know how. Anyways I think it is creepy.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Many of the comments here are as if the statement is true and factual, which it is not. Every state has different standards of how they process and print birth cert copies; many are paper made specifically for that state. The fact some states may actually use the same paper they use for stocks is irrelevant. I have followed up on this and if you don't believe me, perhaps you should as well. I have seen a couple of different joke attempts to direct people to test the notion, all of which send you to the Fidelity site and ask you to enter the numbers off your birth certificate, often they suggest using your SS number or combo of SS and birth Cert; you will get no result and even if you do, you will get the results of a municipal bond or something which happens to have the same numbers as the number on your BC.

Get a life! This is a hoax for the sad, demented and paranoid

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If it was a Hoax they wouldn't be using a BOND company and using BOND paper to make Birth Certificates.

For every State and Territory in the United States.

It was the only way they could keep the Empire going....make the numbers work. Bond Everyone, allow the Government to borrow your future net worth upon birth.

......Well not just the Government......but crooks galore from Wallstreet to Corporations....to Research facilities...to Politicians....everyone's been swimming in Hundreds of Trillions over the decades.

Well.....except for the little people who have to get a job and work for living.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join